July 29, 2014 | 2073 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - With Love by Hilary Duff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 5:53:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I normally wouldn't pick a woodsy spicy scent like this, but I got this as a gift last year and it has been one of my top go-to fragrances! It is a nice warm scent perfect for date nights but not something I would typically wear for day-time because I prefer more lighter fragrances. This perfume is fairly strong so you only need one spray and the lasting power is pretty good. I don't need to touch-up since the scent dies down and leaves a nice fruity wood scent that is still there the next day. I am definitely going to make a repurchase soon because it works well with my body chemistry and am slowly running out of this! The bottle is also super pretty, I like the vintage inspired look. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sohysterical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this perfume, but I hardly ever wear it! I found a big bottle on sale easily a year ago so I bought it on impulse knowing I loved the scent, but I find that I almost never reach for it. I tend to lean towards lighter, fruity fragrances or day-to-day, but this is a perfect nighttime, date-night, sexy perfume. I find it too heavy for summer although it isn't overpowering or headache-inducing. Not a Hilary Duff fan but I really, really love this. The bottle is super nice too, it's honestly one of my favourites as far as packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by wendystarr

I am surprised by how much I like this scent. I was given a few samples and I've been wearing it more than anything else lately. It smells very musky to me when first applied but when it dries and settles it smells warm, spicy and sweet. I really love the way it smells on my skin. It seems much more sophisticated than most of the other celebrity perfumes I've tried. It seems like she realized that perfume doesn't just have to smell like sugary syrup which unfortunately a lot of other celebs do with their scents. I will definitely be buying this one again and I would recommend it to women who want to smell pretty but mature instead of like a lollipop.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The scent is strong initially, but it fades nicely and lasts a long time. If you like the scent, the I would recommend because it lasts all day and isn't overpowering. But if you use too much, I found that it can trigger sensitivity and gave me a slight headache. But overall I would recommend if you're looking for a cheap perfume that lasts.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Apizzle

The bottle is really pretty. And I really liked the scent at first, but after a while it seemed like the perfume went stale in the bottle. Hope it was just the bottle I had.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I LOVE the packaging of the perfume. The bottle is of a vintage inspired style which is super pretty, especially for those who like to display perfumes on vanities. As for the perfume, it is strong with one spritz, but I like it as it last's for a reasonable amount of time. One spray of this is enough as too much is over-powering. The scent reminds me of Autumn. I can just picture the leaves falling and the leaves of trees turning orange/brown from green. The perfect scent for that season. It has woody floral notes, with a bit of spice. I'm going to be sad when I run out as I have only half a bottle left! :)

EDIT - I lowered it down to 4 lippys because it's starting to smell a bit too spicy for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Found this one on sale, so had to try it. It works nicely on me! It smells good from start to finish. Just lovely. Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I was a little put off at first by the idea of wearing a scent created by Hilary Duff since I don't identify with her or her style in any way, but luckily for me, I sprayed some on before checking the name of the perfume.With Love is quite different from the rest of the celebrity fragrances out there and is very warm and oriental smelling Let me preface this by saying that I love this fragrance. It is sweet and spicy Sophisticated, rich woody-fruity scent.This scent is for all ages remember she is trying to prove show that she is all grown up now so it is a sweet sophisticated smell not teenage bopper bubble gum sweet. The heavy glass bottle speaks high quality,I love this fragrance. It's warm with a small hint of floral but mostly warm and musky yet sweetish.My only gripe is when I try to put the top on it sometimes falls off and sometimes doesnt stay on well but I love what's inside so who cares*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I generally avoid celebrity perfumes like the plague. This is one of the only celebrity perfumes I like, the other one being Britney's Circus Fantasy. The scent of With Love is sweet, but fresh at the same time (if that makes any sense). Nothing sickly sweet at all, like candy store sweet or anything. I swear, the scent strongly resembles some sort of herbal tea beverage (on me, at least). It's very strange, because it smells like something completely different on other people. Upon the first 10 minutes of applying, it has a slight bitter note that I'm not too fond of, but the drydown diffuses that note almost completely, which is a huge relief, because the base notes are the best part of this fragrance. I'm 19 now and my HG perfume now is Chanel Coco, but to be honest, with this fragrance, I wore it for 2 years straight in high school, so I think I'm going to go out today and get me another bottle, for old times' sake. It would be my third bottle. Speaking of the bottle, it's pretty and not over-the top. Just classic, which is what I'm all about.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by getdolledup91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So, today's Christmas day, and my fiance bought me a bottle of this. I was a bit hesitant at first, since like others have said, it's a celebrity fragrance, but he liked it, and as soon as I tried it on, I did too! It's different than any other perfume I've tried. It's not too sweet, nor too floral or musky even. In one word? Sexy! I love it!!!