July 29, 2014 | 2098 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

hmmm, i'm not 100% sure about this product. It does remove my make up but for gods sake do NOT use this on your eyes!! It stings so much, which is a shame because it means i have to take my eye makeup off seperatly. To be honest, i could take both my face and eye makeup off with a face wipe and save about 11!! To expensive for my liking.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Wongsauling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bottle colour is lovely, but the product doesn't not remove my makeup completely n using a cotton pad to remove makeup takes quite a while and leaves an oily finish. It stings my eyes so bad too!! doesn't remove glitters and lipgloss swatches at the back of my hand.
before i bought the product the sales said if i use the eye n lips remover for the whole face, you will use it up very quickly and a waste of it. but that one is 2 pounds cheaper so i'm regretting.
after hving the burning eyes using the product, i asked another sales if it is ok to remove eye make up. she was like 'absolutely! it is a very gentle makeup n you remove anything" but then i said " i feel the stings in my eyes" then she was like " o, maybe you should not use it in ur eyes area then" I dun think the clinique staff hv used it before and dat was a bad manner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a 30ml sample of this. It removed MU from my skin well but irritated my under eye area, it made it burn. It is not a gentle cleansing milk, and I wouldn't buy a product for my face and an other one for my eye area. Otherwise I have a product for my whole facial area that removes every trace of MU and it is really gentle so I wouldn't buy Clinique's Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk.
(But I will keep the little bottle to refill it with some other product and it will be perfect for travelling. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by claudia19

crappy product. the only thing i love about it is the packaging. Takes alot to take makeup off and burns eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ET3638

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to Clinique's counter to ask an SA about makeup remover products they had. She introduced me to the Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk. She told me that I should use a facial cleanser AFTER using this product. She kept stressing that I STILL have to cleanse my face after using this product. I basically use this product as a makeup remover, and not a cleanser. I use a cotton pad to remove my foundation before using my Spectro Jel cleanser. This product gets rid of 90% of my foundation, so I took 1 lippie off for that. I don't break out from using this because I cleanse my face afterwards. Overall it's a really good product, but you really need to cleanse your face afterwards with a face wash as this stuff leaves an oily greasy residue. I will repurchase as I like the pump packaging and does a pretty good job at removing even waterproof mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by JustSabine

first of all ; i loves the packaging.
nice pomp, purple bottle, amazing.

the product IN the bottle ;
i like it cause it moisturizes my skin, but i have oily skin so it's not really need-able. (ha ha)
it does take off my makeup. that's good :)
so i like it, but when i take it off with a cottonround i need to put water over my face after it, my face will we greasy if i dont. which sucks

xoxo

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by urbansplash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Neither good nor bad..... Nothing too memorable for me to re-purchase it....

Nice Purple Bottle with a pump though...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Mellc

Burns eyes. Leaves a film on face. Doesnt take make up off completely which leads to break outs. Will not repurchase.
Udate:**** After using the entire bottle, it wasnt so bad. Does burn eyes but does seem to remove most all makeup except eye stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Notybat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Everytime I use this, it stings the hell out of my eyes. Also leaves an uncomfortable film on my face after cleansing. Takes a long time to take off all the makeup, I get through so much cotton wool- considering I wear very light foundation. Not impressed with this at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This lotion cleanser comes in an attractive lilac bottle with an easy to use dispenser top. The bottle says it's appropriate for all skin types and "Ideal for drier skins."

I would disagree with the latter statement, as my skin is very dry and this cleanser left it feeling dry and irritated.