October 22, 2014 | 1034 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by maldiveslover

I use this to remove my makeup and I think it does the job pretty well. I think people should use this to remove their makeup or any dirt they may have on their face then wash their face with water using soap or whatever. I also like the bottle very cool.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

hmmm, i'm not 100% sure about this product. It does remove my make up but for gods sake do NOT use this on your eyes!! It stings so much, which is a shame because it means i have to take my eye makeup off seperatly. To be honest, i could take both my face and eye makeup off with a face wipe and save about 11!! To expensive for my liking.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Wongsauling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bottle colour is lovely, but the product doesn't not remove my makeup completely n using a cotton pad to remove makeup takes quite a while and leaves an oily finish. It stings my eyes so bad too!! doesn't remove glitters and lipgloss swatches at the back of my hand.
before i bought the product the sales said if i use the eye n lips remover for the whole face, you will use it up very quickly and a waste of it. but that one is 2 pounds cheaper so i'm regretting.
after hving the burning eyes using the product, i asked another sales if it is ok to remove eye make up. she was like 'absolutely! it is a very gentle makeup n you remove anything" but then i said " i feel the stings in my eyes" then she was like " o, maybe you should not use it in ur eyes area then" I dun think the clinique staff hv used it before and dat was a bad manner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a 30ml sample of this. It removed MU from my skin well but irritated my under eye area, it made it burn. It is not a gentle cleansing milk, and I wouldn't buy a product for my face and an other one for my eye area. Otherwise I have a product for my whole facial area that removes every trace of MU and it is really gentle so I wouldn't buy Clinique's Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk.
(But I will keep the little bottle to refill it with some other product and it will be perfect for travelling. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by claudia19

crappy product. the only thing i love about it is the packaging. Takes alot to take makeup off and burns eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ET3638

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to Clinique's counter to ask an SA about makeup remover products they had. She introduced me to the Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk. She told me that I should use a facial cleanser AFTER using this product. She kept stressing that I STILL have to cleanse my face after using this product. I basically use this product as a makeup remover, and not a cleanser. I use a cotton pad to remove my foundation before using my Spectro Jel cleanser. This product gets rid of 90% of my foundation, so I took 1 lippie off for that. I don't break out from using this because I cleanse my face afterwards. Overall it's a really good product, but you really need to cleanse your face afterwards with a face wash as this stuff leaves an oily greasy residue. I will repurchase as I like the pump packaging and does a pretty good job at removing even waterproof mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by JustSabine

first of all ; i loves the packaging.
nice pomp, purple bottle, amazing.

the product IN the bottle ;
i like it cause it moisturizes my skin, but i have oily skin so it's not really need-able. (ha ha)
it does take off my makeup. that's good :)
so i like it, but when i take it off with a cottonround i need to put water over my face after it, my face will we greasy if i dont. which sucks

xoxo

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by urbansplash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Neither good nor bad..... Nothing too memorable for me to re-purchase it....

Nice Purple Bottle with a pump though...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Mellc

Burns eyes. Leaves a film on face. Doesnt take make up off completely which leads to break outs. Will not repurchase.
Udate:**** After using the entire bottle, it wasnt so bad. Does burn eyes but does seem to remove most all makeup except eye stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Notybat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Everytime I use this, it stings the hell out of my eyes. Also leaves an uncomfortable film on my face after cleansing. Takes a long time to take off all the makeup, I get through so much cotton wool- considering I wear very light foundation. Not impressed with this at all.