Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

on 6/20/2012 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I think this scent is basic but good. I am bad at describing scents but this one never stuck out as WOW THAT'S SPECIAL! like other strong scents I like. I like it for casual things and hotter days. Nobody compliments me on this but I guess I wear it for my own comfort.

on 5/31/2012 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Well, on me all I can detect is tuberose and lily from beginning to the end. Not bad but definitely not complex enough to sample more than twice. Lasting power is very good however.

on 5/24/2012 11:38:00 PM

it's a great scent, however rather..mature

on 5/8/2012 10:29:00 PM

This perfume has been a favorite of mine for about three years now, its a scent I can't get tired of, its playful and light yet warm and luxurious, you can't go wrong with this perfume, its light enough for daytime and at night spray an extra mist in your hair and it easily becomes a night scent.I get compliments from both males and females of all ages due to its light yet extremely pleasant floral scent! Of course since everyone's body chemistry differs perfume scents may smell different on other people but on me the floral notes in this perfume overpower the fruity ones. It lasts on me all night and even the morning after! The scent lasts forever. Also I love how it comes with a little necklace wrapped around the neck of the bottle(I took it off). If I could recommend ONE perfume it would have to be this!

on 5/1/2012 4:10:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I find this fragrance a lot more tolerable than Viva La Juicy. It's sweet, sophisticated, sexy, and classy at the same time. I am not that crazy about the fragrance to repurchase as it is not holy grail quality. I would use it if it's a gift for me. However, I think,, there is a possibility that I may grow to like it. It doesn't cause head ache and nausea for me like Viva la Juicy. As the day progresses, the fragrant changes. I didn't like it too much after 1 hour. It just smelled weird and different than the initial squirt. It's just ok

on 4/25/2012 11:31:00 AM

I have been through several bottles of this & it has been one of my staples since it first came out. I find it warm & inviting; get compliments on this one all the time. Despite not being a fan of the brand Juicy, other than their fragrances, they irk me with their clothing/accessory designs! I find the smell to be a bit grown-up compared the actual brand itself, not sure how that happened but thankful it did! A little spritz goes a long way with this one as it seems to last forever on me & I have all the admiration for fragrances with staying power. I love this one & replenish my supply when it runs too low. Btw I do NOT think it smells like Sand & Sable as I have that one as well (jeez I sound aged ;)

on 4/23/2012 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This can be a pleasant fragrance if applied very lightly. Another reviewer hit the nail on the head when she said it smells like Sand and Sable. Fortunately, I loved Sand and Sable when I was much younger. Juicy Couture can get a bit annoying after a bit because there is no dry down. It smells the same ALL DAY LONG. very strong fragrance but delightful if just wearing a spritz on the wrist.

on 4/14/2012 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I've got to admit that i'm usually not a fan of Juicy Couture anything. For some reason, my head has concocted a reputation that i don't align my own persona with but honestly, this perfume smells gorgeous (on me it smells a little warmer than it does straight from the bottle). I'm not fragrance expert, but it has that perfect blend of floral and warmth that i love in perfumes. It lasts the entire day and it is quite a strong scent without being obtrusive. My new favourite!

on 4/11/2012 12:01:00 AM

this perfume honestly smells really bad. it is a perfume that you would smell on someone and then get a headache. i don't know what it smells like, i can't identify any notes, all i know is that it smells GROSS. seriously. i really recommend you not buying this. I didn't get to smell it before I purchased it which was a huge mistake... does anyone want my bottle?

on 2/19/2012 2:57:00 PM

Very feminine scent, I get compliments every time I wear it! The blend is a nice balance of fruity and floral.

Popular Fragrances