July 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Palettes - MAC - 15-PAN

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sleek, convenient, and handy! I love that it is thin which makes it easy to store and travel with, plus the magnet system is excellent for keeping the pans in place. I really appreciate that the e/s are a little cheaper to purchase this way, compared to the regular single e/s, and that the pans are a part of the Back to MAC recycling program as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne

i just purchased my first palette and i love it! it is so chick looking and convient. also fun to fill! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was so happy when I saw this on the canadian mac website. I kept thinking of getting the coastal scents palettes, but in the back of my mind hoping that I would somehow get the mac one. And I much preferred the mac one. I finally got it, and love it. I don't have any shadows in it yet because I have three mac pans and they are in my 4 pan palette, but I hope to start collecting soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the MAC 15 pans! A cute, handy way to keep your shadows organized while still looking professional. I was using nothing but 4 pans for years & decided to switch over to 15 pans about 2 years ago; sooo happy I did. If you remove the plastic insert, you can fit at least 5-6 more eyeshadows which is nice when you need a little more room after B2M'ing ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by CTP

So compact and handy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Tjlove23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So compact. So handy. So wonderful. These magnetic trays are the best thing since sliced bread! They are great for keeping all your Mac, Nyx, and Milani shadows together. Just depot them, stick a magnet on the back, and pop them in the palette. I am so blessed to have a Mac store in my city so I can get them when I need another. I wish the Mac counter will sell them as well. I also really like that they are stackable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by katie2009

I had been filling up my 4 pan palettes and it was getting silly, so off I went and bought the 15 pan palette. I think its great value for money, practical as you can have all 15 eyeshadows out in from of you instead of searching every single pot for a certain shade, where as here they are all on display!
Being magnetised is great as it will keep all your shadows in place!
Looks fairly good, only thing is not very sturdy if you drop them lol
Would definatly buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by accessoreyezz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Defintely good quality, long lasting, very durable, and cute! Petite and magnetized!! Holds pots really nicely and makes it easy to remove them if necessary. You can actually remove the frame and fit more eyeshadows inside actually and make the most of your palette!! A little pricy, but the quality is amazing and they are defintely very sturdy!! I love these palettes because it makes makeup application a lot easier...specially when doing makeup on others...it's great to have a palette that you can carry around rather than carrying all the eyeshadow pots =)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Burningdesir3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my most proud purchases ! I just recently got one and I'm slowly building it up with matte colourful eyeshadows. My goal to finish 2, if not, 3 of these by the end of this summer - one with browns and neutrals, and one with blacks, greys and whites. I am HOOKED.
Firstly, you do end up saving a considerable amount of money when you start building an empire of eyeshadows ( a pot = $17CAD vs. a refill pan = $13CAD, that's a total of $60 cheaper for 15 shadows). If you must depot because you don't have access to a free-standing MAC store where you can get refills, then you still have the Back 2 MAC recycling program. Nothing to lose =)
Secondly, it's totally efficient and convenient - everything's laid out for you and you don't have to fumble around looking through individual pots for a particular colour. And its awesome that YOU get to choose what colours you like. Personalize your palette to suit you.
Thirdly, it's totally affordable. I got mine off Ebay (cause I didn't do my research and thought you could only get it at PRO stores.. stupid of me lol. But you can definitely get it at a free-standing MAC store). I think its almost $15 for a pan and it comes magnetized. Refill pans are too but the pots aren't, so you're going to have to stick a magnet on it.
What's also great about this is that its compatible with a lot of other brands, as long as they're 26mm in diameter. You can get Annabelle refill pans at Shoppers Drug Mart for $4.99 ea!
To recap this review, I think every single person who uses eyeshadow (and who doesn't?) needs to get crackin' on building up their own eyeshadow palette. I'm a hugeee fan of MAC but coastal scents also sells empty eyeshadow palettes. Do some research to see what you'd like but definitely try this at some point!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

if youre going to be building up a collection and buying a lot of shadows you need to buy these palettes and buy the refill pans. i buy mine at the freestanding MAC store at the mall by me. the refill pans are only $11 compared to the $14.50 for the pots. this palette was only $12! great deal. i need these for organization and it's easier to find your shadows this way.