August 21, 2014 | 1844 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Lip Liner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2006 1:03:00 AM More reviews by mochjava

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Went to Walgreens looking for cheap lipliner that would match two new lipsticks I had recently purchased and was not disapointed.

Shade:Rockin Rose is more a dusty neutral pinkish nude shade; a bit cooler in tone than MAC spice

***The shade Tawny which is more of a medium rusty red color on me. Great with dark corals ,red or brownish red lipcolors.

***The Texture: A bit waxier in texture but not as creamy as some lipliners but this may help color stay inside the lipline.The application is smooth with no tugging. The packaging is excellent for such a cheap LL and is a twist up type (automatic).

****Taking one star off as Almay is my favorite drugstore brand, but at fraction of the price this is a close second in overall quality.

****Can hardly wait to try the Honey shade, at 1.50 could easily buy the entire collection that would total the entire price of my favorite Dept. store brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2006 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lory

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this in Coral Ice Easyliner (retractable pencil) and loved it! I've tried many of the high end and inexpensive pencils, and this one is great! I have trouble w/liners being too dark for me, and I have golden undertones in my skin, so this goes well with the peachy, golden-pink l/s I use. This is a great shade for golden blonde, blue eyed women with yellow tones to their skin who can't wear anything with cool undertones like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2006 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Songbird1967

Okay, so I just paid $2 for a lipliner that I would have paid $12 for??? I have the Jordana Mauve Silk and it is highly pigmented, creamy enough (too creamy can bleed by the end of the day, especially with a gloss) and cheap!! Yeah! This is most decidedly a re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2005 9:14:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lipliner is ridiculously inexpensive, and it works very well! You can buy 3 for $1 at Walgreens with a coupon. These last all day, and don't bleed. The only tiff is that it's a bit dry. I recommend putting on some Chapstick before the liner so that it goes on smoother. At such an affordable price, I can't complain! Plum is my signature color, BTW.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by commercesd

I never thought I'd find a cheaper liner than Wet 'N Wild or NYC, and then I found these in Walgreens! Awesome! Colors are great, formula is great -- why anyone would pay more is beyond me. I have bought high-end liners and didn't find them to be any better; in fact, many were worse, too greasy. These are just perfect. And, today, to top it off, Walgreens ran a coupon special so I got 3 large pencils for $1. Just couldn't believe that! They also have another formulation in a twist up that looks good -- especially for your purse or travel, and those are cheap as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 1:01:00 PM More reviews by QueenB2784

I have the retractable lip liner in Rock n' Rose and I adore this! It is the exact color of my lips and looks great under my opal essence cover girl gloss! It also looks good with clear gloss because it looks so natural! I think the retractable liners are a little more expensive but still cheap as all get out! Definitely a repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 4:58:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I don't use lip liner much at all...I bought a Jordana one b/c I wanted to see if it would help remedy a problem with one of my glosses. Since I don't use lip liner I wanted a cheapie one to test out and it doesn' come much cheaper than this. I was really surprised by how smoothly these go on..no tugging. Good lasting power as well. Good stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2005 4:04:00 AM More reviews by bdancelady

Why who wouldn't love an extremely inexpensive lipliner that does the job. I found this lipliner to be pretty smooth and it doesn't seem to bleed. Nice! But only one con it seems to break off at the tip sometimes, not while applying but while sharpening. Bummer! I guess it would be too good to be true to be perfect. Besides I have to be honest I refuse to pay $12-15 bucks for a lipliner. Its not that serious.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ShellTay

I bought 2 of these pencils after reading reviews of them on this site. The Natural pencil is too light for my highly pigmented lips. However, Mahogany is wonderful and much closer to my lip tone. I use it alone to line and fill in my lips. It is very creamy and non drying. On top of it all I put a smidge of MAC Lustre Gloss in Beaux. Tres lovely. For the 2 bucks or less I spent on these pencils I LOVE them. Since they are so cheap, I highly recommened giving them a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2005 12:13:00 PM More reviews by angelmae78

I love Jordana lipliner in Tropical Punch. The outside of the pencil looks strange b/c it's shimmery & hard to tell exactly what the color will be. On my lips, it is a pretty, very lightly shimmery natural color. I cannot wear most lipsticks that claim to be nude because they make me look like death warmed over (I have medium olive skin, green eyes, darkish brown hair). This looks great filled in, the slicked over with lipgloss.