September 16, 2014 | 1738 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Technakohl in Graphblack

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by danielaortiz19

I liked that it stayed on my water line. Instead of looking black it looks kinda grey. The packaging is awful. The last time i used it I put the cap on the back of the pencial and the back of the eyeliner stayed on the cap and I couldn't put the cap back on. When I came to use it the day later the eyeliner dried and when i swiped it in my hand it broke! If you are going to buy it, be careful with the cap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by mtack

I like this eyeliner more than the Revlon Colostay in Black. Can smudge a little during the day, depending on humidity. The black pigment really make my brown eyes pop. Unlike the Revlon one which makes my eyes look tired. Right now, I'm between the Graphblack and the Clinique Quickliner in Really Black.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by dollface29

I love this liner.. I've been using this one for quite some time now and it doesn't budge once in place.. Was using a black pencil liner by MAC for 5 years but I found that I was getting annoyed with sharpening it so I switched to this one.. The only issue I have is that sometimes there is a bit of technical difficulty with using it.. Friggin thing got stuck 2x and I couldn't get liner to twist back in.. The first time I was almOst out of it but this one still has alot of product so now I just pop cap back on. That's the only complaint..

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by ljacks

Ugh, I wish I had looked at the reviews before I bought this! Normally I use whatever cheap drugstore liner I can get my hands on (yes, I've used and still occasionally use NYC--owning it!) so I thought this would be a treat. I bought it because the sales rep said it had the same staying power as UD 24/7 and I could use it on my waterline...surprise, this fades even worse than drugstore eyeliner, and that's after priming and setting with a powder. We're talking less than 4 hours before fading. I'm not impressed, especially since I could have gotten 14 NYC liners for the same price, haha.

Will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiiamaiai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner is no better than a cheap drugstore liner. Compared to other MAC liners, this one is an awful product. Tugs on eyelid and is extremely hard. Maybe I got a bad batch, but this eyeliner went back.

If you are looking for a good black eyeliner go with either the powerpoint one or fluidline. Don't waste your money on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I use it on my waterline and underneath as a lower lash liner, and I use Fluidline for the top. This stays put on my waterline for a full 24 hours, even through a crazy night of drinking and dancing. I especially like that it's a self sharpening pen so you don't risk scratching yourself on a traditional pencil. Great product and reasonably priced!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by sunshinelu

I've been searching for an eyeliner that stays on my waterline for at least a few hours without smudging or just getting swept into a gross clump onto the corner of my eyes. UD's Zero does not stay on my waterline for even 10 minutes...despite using primer, not blinking to let it set AND setting it with eyeshadow. It smudges and drips when put on my lashline/eye lid as well.

This eyeliner went on smoothly and stayed on me longer than UD's Zero...but only by a little (about an hour). I will be returning it :/

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by cheerbabe1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

stays on my waterline (when set with a black matte eyeshadow), very intense, defines the eye, easy to apply, it just breaks easliy, then its hard to twist up and down . i<3 M.A.C.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by muaddictbiotch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I WILL NEVER EVER EVEN TRY ANOTHER BLACK EYELINER.
ANY BAD REVIEWS MUST HAVE BEEN A BAD BATCH OF PRODUCT
Pros -

-STICKS like glue EVEN ON YOUR WATERLINE- until you wash it OFF.

-97% SMUDGE PROOF.

All a woman needs in an EL !!! I am telling you - GIVE IT A SHOT

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by yoitzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this liner for the waterline. I tried the trial version of the urban decay 24/7 and while that one was ok for the waterline, it smudges pretty quickly for me (within 3-5 hours). The technakhol lasted a little longer (around 6 hours) and smudges less. I really liked that it was creamy and didn't tug at all and is a very deep black.