September 20, 2014 | 1210 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Burt's Bees - Radiance Eye Cream with Royal Jelly

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by trixie68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried many products throughout the years and I have to say this is one of the best. I found it while I was on vacation and needed a cheap eye cream fast. I am familiar with the Burt's Bees line and have tried many of the other products. This has completely gotten rid of my fine lines and brightened up under my eyes. I have oily/ sensitive skin but this absorbs very quickly and makeup goes over it very nicely. I am thrilled that a little goes a long way and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend this to a friend.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not a fan of this product - I didn't even finish it.
It wasn't moisturizing enough for me during the winter and it stung my eyes, particularly my eyelids, and I was not using any other medications on my face at the time.
The consistency was weird as well.. not something that I am used to. I did feel like it relieved puffiness, but my dark circles were unaffected.
I will not purchase again and I don't recommend this for sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by grrlfrommars

I'm editing my review on this product, as after using it for some time now I consider it a waste of money.

I just doesn't do anything. I'm sure it has a multitude of benefits in respect to the lack of chemicals, but I see no difference in using this versus not using anything at all. I'm going to stop purchasing this and keep looking for another eye cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by leeli86

I picked up this cream a few months ago when I noticed that the area under my eyes was getting really dark and dehydrated which gave the appearance of fine lines that I don't actually have. This is meant to be an illuminating under-eye moisturizer not a heavy duty anti-aging cream and it is wonderful for that purpose but if you want something to address aging and winkles this is not for you. It runs around $27CDN but you get a suprising amount in one little glass pot considering how little you use each time. I've had mine for two plus months now and I'm just about halfway through my jar. The cream is smooth, has a slight scent (nothing you notice once it's on) and is moisturizing without being oily or greasy. It gives me a very subtle sheen around the eye that really does brighten and lighten my dark tired eyes. Also, I noticed that after a week or so of using this my undereye area was well hydrated again and my would be fine lines had disappeared. I haven't had any problems with how this wears under make-up. In fact, I like to mix a little bit with thicker concealors to sheer them out and make them a little illuminating for the eye area. Overall this is a nice product that I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by ladyofshalott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only thing this eye cream seemed to do was keep the skin around my eyes moisturized. I only used it at night because it was too greasy to wear under makeup during the day. It did not reduce puffiness or my dark circles, which is what I am looking for. I would not buy this product again, but I would recommend it for people who need extra moisture around their eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this one week agaon & WOW!!!! I had fine lines around my eyes & after one week they are non existant. I put it on AM & PM but it is worth it for these results! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been my HG Eye Cream for at least a year now! I use it day and night. I have always had a problem with the lines under my eyes since I am disabled and am always making pained faces. I also have allergy shiners and the Royal Jelly in this cream really moisturizes and plumps up my under eye area. I love it! It absorbs into the skin unlike any other eye cream I've ever used and leaves the area hydrated, velvety smooth. I use this during the day under my make up and at night..really does the trick. Burt's Bees is paraben free, all natural ingredients and doesn't test on animals which puts the line ahead of the rest, imo. I highly recommend this cream to anyone and everyone looking for a great eye cream. I've used high end and drugstore eye creams and this one beats em all. I've never had milia (those little, white bumps under the eye) develop so I know the product doesn't clog my pores at all. It just gives the emollient, moisturizing effect I need to keep my eye area looking smooth, "radiant" and youthful. Love it!

xoxoxox
- Mad Madam Jess

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like this eye cream a lot! I LOVE Burt's Bees products, they've actually become my new obsession LOL. I love the naturalness of them. I go on kicks with brands, it won't last long. This leaves my undereyes soft and smooth all day long. This one of the few eye creams that has actually tightened the hereditary/allergy bags under my eyes a bit. I think it's the kaolin. I normally look for unscented products for the face, but I do LOVE the smell of this! I never would've thought Burt's Bees products would impress me so much. I didn't really used to realize what a gimmick eye creams are, therefor, I've tried them all, from 100$ creams, to $10 ones. This is better than some high end brands i've tried from Sephora in terms of moisturizing, and lets face it, that's all most of them are really good for. Undereyes do look better, and my concealer literally GLIDES over this, making the application flawless!!! There's also a cosmetic brightening effect from the mica, which lasts longer than some other eye creams with a similar effect.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by sprinklethyme

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I put it on my skin, there is a whitish residue that coagulates into little gross gunky balls. This only happens when I put on too much, but still weird for a supposed "cream."

The mica and kaolin clay in this cream leaves a luminescent film (?) on my skin which gives the illusion of radiance. While the cream is on, it could make the fines lines less visible, somewhat like patting some powder or concealer on the lids. But the mica and clay counteracts the moisturizing effects of the cream, so when I wash it off, the fine lines are worse and my eye area is dry dry dry (!) and even drier than before. Therefore I hate this cream but will probably continue to use it until the jar is done.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by LizzieVu

I need a basic, moisturizing eye cream for winter, and this works well. I love the smell of it, the texture is thick but it absorbs quite quickly. I used it for 3 months now and it's still almost full, so it lasts for a long time - I don't think it's expensive as a drugstore brand. It might be a little bit strong for sensitive skin, I guess that's why some people had reaction with it. Basically, a nice basic eye cream, probably suitable for young girls like me.