MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Kaolin, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Lysine, Tocopherol , Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isostearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

on 11/17/2013 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've purchased this powder a few times and I can't figure out if I like it or not. I always go back to it but I think it makes me break out. Whenever I use it I get little bumps on my chin. It does give a nice natural look on clean skin or over a tinted moisturizer.

on 11/15/2013 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't typically wear powders or foundation but my skin has been extremely oily in my t-zone lately so I was I'm the market to purchase a powder. I've heard great reviews on the MSF Natural so I opted to get one. It really does very nice on the skin and it gives your skin an overall flawless finish. You can barely tell there is anything on the skin. The wear is nice also considering I can work all day and the powder is still in place after a long day. I am definitely going to try the MSF natural in give me sun as an alternative to bronzer.

on 11/11/2013 6:55:00 AM

I LOVE this powder ! I got it last week in the shade light and it just works beautifully on my skin. I have a few dry patches and this doesn't settle into them or make it worse it sets my foundation really nicely. It's a bit on the pricey side but hopefully it will last a while because I will definitely be repurchasing it!

on 11/2/2013 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm on my second compact, this is my HG powder - love it for setting under eye concealer and I use it all over my face for light coverage instead of BB cream/foundation sometimes. I think it looks so beautiful on all types of skin. I wear the Medium and have NC25-30ish skin colour. When I use it alone, I apply this either with a buffing brush or wedge type sponge, it's very smooth and doesn't cake up or look dry/powder-y. I spent months looking for a natural-looking powder foundation, never realizing I had it already all along! This evens out skin tone and covers minor imperfections without a flat, fake overdone look and takes me less than a minute to apply all over.

I also used this on a friend's mother when doing her make up (she is 58) and has rather deep wrinkles and found this didn't get cake-y or settle into her lines. Honestly it looked amazing on her, and she loved it so much she asked to keep what was left of my compact! She did end up buying another compact and uses it daily in place of foundation for a healthy, glowy look. She was using BB creams before and found that they didn't look natural and had a tendency to collect in the deep & finer wrinkles.

If you haven't tried this yet, and are sick of ashy, dry looking powder - I can't recommend this highly enough. It's a bit pricey but can be used in a variety of ways - to set make-up, a light coverage powder foundation or for touch-ups - so I feel it is worth the cost. It also photographs well, and I wear it to work, for weddings, events - everything. It's perfect for any occasion.

Love this to set my concealer !! It gives you that finish look but what I don't like about is if that you have your kabuki brush and your grabbing powder the powder goes everywhere which waste the product ( does that happen to anyone else lol ) another than that I loveeeeeeeee . Definitely recommend for a natural look (:

on 10/27/2013 4:52:00 PM

great product. my skin looking natural with the right color. i use it as eye shadow as well. great

on 10/12/2013 7:59:00 AM

The color medium matches my NW 20 skintone perfectly :). I do go through this stuff rather quickly though but I love it! It gives me such a beautiful glow

on 10/12/2013 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this powder ROCKS!!! its sets my foundation beautifully...gives me shine free and glowy...so skin finish!..I personally combine it with my mac prolongwear foundation and the results are awesome..my girlfriend told why u looks flawless...I am found my holy grail powder

on 10/5/2013 5:06:00 PM

Absolutely love this! So light and definitely doesn't clog up pores. I use this just after my studio sculpt and then apply blusher and just set it at the end, lasts a few hours and just needs a light touch up throughout the day if you have oily/combination skin like myself! I also use the real techniques powder brush to apply my skin finish powder and it ekes lovely together

on 9/2/2013 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is the best powder i have ever used! It cover everything, leaves a matte finish, but the skin looks great, and everyone kept asking me about my flawless skin! I use it with make up forever hd foundation and it looks absolutely fab! Strongly recommend it!!

Recommended for Normal Skin