July 31, 2014 | 1700 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Absolutely beautiful satin/luminous finish. Fine, smooth texture and fairly good coverage for a face powder. I really like this and the only reason I won't give it five lippies is because its oil control is nonexistant. I have only tried one shade, Medium Plus, that I found ok but a little ashy for my NC30/35 complexion. So I have the impression color range is a little limited in comparison to other MAC face powders. Anyway, I think it's a great product and especially recommend it for dry skinned ladies and as a finishing powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

AHHHH i love this product so much i cannot live without it. I use it daily. Im so over using a white translucent loose powder to set my foundation, it used to take away that beautiful glowy finish of my foundation (not oily look) and it made me look pale! until i finally met my soulmate: mac mineralize skinfinish natural, my life has changed:) im in love! i use mac studio sculpt foundation in NC37 (perfect shade for me) and use this in medium to set, and WOW the results, i get compliments on my skin everyday :) im not oily in my t-zone, and that product still leaves that beautiful glow at the same time. LOVEEE

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

I really like this powder. I use the medium plus (when tanned) and I find it gives enough coverage to my skin, but doesn't look cakey! It almost looks like your own skin because it has a naturally glowy finish, I find, and it really doesn't look like you're wearing powder. It sets my makeup really well, however it doesn't control oil (and it's not meant to). But overall I feel like this would work on many skin types and it's just an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by kelsielilly

I'm using the medium PLUS but since there's no where to review that I will review it here. I have very fair skin so I use MACs matchmaster foundation in 1. Since I have a lot of gold tones in my skin (except for the red in my cheeks) this foundation makes me look washed out (there's not much gold or pink pigment in it, it definitely gives you a "porcelain" look). I'm always trying to have a healthy glow and my translucent setting powder was just making me look even pastier. I went to MAC with the intention of getting a different product to try as a setting powder and was recommended this one. I wanted something that would set my makeup, not look cakey but add some colour to my face. The artist recommend I use this in medium plus. It is a staple. I do not ever use foundation without this after! It looks healthy, glowy and natural! My skin looks amazing. You won't find a better combination <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by ssroba085

HG powder for me. I use this every day on top of my foundation. It does not settle into or accentuate fine lines. Curbs shine, whilst still leaving you with a slight level of radiance. I'm a NW20 and the shade Medium if perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Maclover26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because of all the hype on you tube and blogs! But I got it home and was rather disappointed! I have really oily skin and want a setting powder to set my foundation and keep matte the powder wasn't bad but it wasn't great, the women at mac matched me to medium which was too dark for my skin but I made it work applying with a light hand but I had really high hopes from all the review s but it wasn't as good as expected. I would buy again but I wouldn't go rushing back to it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for half the price since one of my friends' mom worked at MAC. I have dry skin but I tend to moisturize well since this doesn't enhance any dry patches or anything. I probably would repurchase this at full price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by MeganBravo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is VERY oily and setting powders keep my face matte for about 25 minutes tops but this MSF gives a great colour and keeps my face matte all day long. Though its expensive, it's definitely worth it. The only thing I would complain about it is that it's messy and some gets loose in the packaging. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by missvengeance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another HG product for me. This is by far my favorite "foundation" in the summer. It gives great coverage but let's my skin breath.
Never caused me to have a breakout and I have super sensitive skin.
Love it and will continue to rebuy <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lavvy76549

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for over a year almost two. I switched from the heavier foundation and concealer in one which did not conceal jack. This powder is light, natural and blends and buffs out well. I am going to try another foundation by orogold to see how it performs but if it does not, I will be coming back to this one. It can be used year round. It does not hide shine during the day but that is what setting powder is for. What I do to freshen up is to use the same brush I applied it on with during the morning so that my face does not look like a powdered donut then apply setting powder to break the shine. Love the stuff.