November 24, 2014 | 1179 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I'm on my second compact, this is my HG powder - love it for setting under eye concealer and I use it all over my face for light coverage instead of BB cream/foundation sometimes. I think it looks so beautiful on all types of skin. I wear the Medium and have NC25-30ish skin colour. When I use it alone, I apply this either with a buffing brush or wedge type sponge, it's very smooth and doesn't cake up or look dry/powder-y. I spent months looking for a natural-looking powder foundation, never realizing I had it already all along! This evens out skin tone and covers minor imperfections without a flat, fake overdone look and takes me less than a minute to apply all over.

I also used this on a friend's mother when doing her make up (she is 58) and has rather deep wrinkles and found this didn't get cake-y or settle into her lines. Honestly it looked amazing on her, and she loved it so much she asked to keep what was left of my compact! She did end up buying another compact and uses it daily in place of foundation for a healthy, glowy look. She was using BB creams before and found that they didn't look natural and had a tendency to collect in the deep & finer wrinkles.

If you haven't tried this yet, and are sick of ashy, dry looking powder - I can't recommend this highly enough. It's a bit pricey but can be used in a variety of ways - to set make-up, a light coverage powder foundation or for touch-ups - so I feel it is worth the cost. It also photographs well, and I wear it to work, for weddings, events - everything. It's perfect for any occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Youhaveabigbut

Love this to set my concealer !! It gives you that finish look but what I don't like about is if that you have your kabuki brush and your grabbing powder the powder goes everywhere which waste the product ( does that happen to anyone else lol ) another than that I loveeeeeeeee . Definitely recommend for a natural look (:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by boyforever

great product. my skin looking natural with the right color. i use it as eye shadow as well. great

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by cdove

The color medium matches my NW 20 skintone perfectly :). I do go through this stuff rather quickly though but I love it! It gives me such a beautiful glow

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Hausdefab

this powder ROCKS!!! its sets my foundation beautifully...gives me shine free and glowy...so skin finish!..I personally combine it with my mac prolongwear foundation and the results are awesome..my girlfriend told why u looks flawless...I am found my holy grail powder

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Absolutely love this! So light and definitely doesn't clog up pores. I use this just after my studio sculpt and then apply blusher and just set it at the end, lasts a few hours and just needs a light touch up throughout the day if you have oily/combination skin like myself! I also use the real techniques powder brush to apply my skin finish powder and it ekes lovely together

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is the best powder i have ever used! It cover everything, leaves a matte finish, but the skin looks great, and everyone kept asking me about my flawless skin! I use it with make up forever hd foundation and it looks absolutely fab! Strongly recommend it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Absolutely beautiful satin/luminous finish. Fine, smooth texture and fairly good coverage for a face powder. I really like this and the only reason I won't give it five lippies is because its oil control is nonexistant. I have only tried one shade, Medium Plus, that I found ok but a little ashy for my NC30/35 complexion. So I have the impression color range is a little limited in comparison to other MAC face powders. Anyway, I think it's a great product and especially recommend it for dry skinned ladies and as a finishing powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

AHHHH i love this product so much i cannot live without it. I use it daily. Im so over using a white translucent loose powder to set my foundation, it used to take away that beautiful glowy finish of my foundation (not oily look) and it made me look pale! until i finally met my soulmate: mac mineralize skinfinish natural, my life has changed:) im in love! i use mac studio sculpt foundation in NC37 (perfect shade for me) and use this in medium to set, and WOW the results, i get compliments on my skin everyday :) im not oily in my t-zone, and that product still leaves that beautiful glow at the same time. LOVEEE

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

I really like this powder. I use the medium plus (when tanned) and I find it gives enough coverage to my skin, but doesn't look cakey! It almost looks like your own skin because it has a naturally glowy finish, I find, and it really doesn't look like you're wearing powder. It sets my makeup really well, however it doesn't control oil (and it's not meant to). But overall I feel like this would work on many skin types and it's just an amazing product!