Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 2/12/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a light bronzer with a subtle sheen and you would need some hard swirls on it before you see any results because it is not very pigmented. This is a decent everyday budget bronzer for light to medium skintones. I don't recommend this to those with oily skin because it has a sheen but it should be okay. Good overall.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pros: not muddy at all, blendable, fairly long lasting, cheap, smells nice

Cons: not pigmented AT ALL (really had to build this up), could look orange, cap always fell off

Overview: I would repurchase although I'm not using it over nars laguna. I would say though because nars laguna is thirty some dollars more expensive, buy this one first! I do love my laguna but I dont know whether its worth it because this one is pretty good!

on 1/28/2013 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was running low on my Nars Laguna and thought I would try the Rimmel bronzer, hoping I would enjoy it enough to save myself from shelling out the money for Nars bronzer. I am suprised at the reviewers who say this is close to or competes with Nars. This didnt even come close to Nars. The pigment was no where as strong. I wa strying to use a lot of product, and barely got any color. I will be retuning :( I am going to try Milani next.

on 1/26/2013 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite drugstore bronzer. It is a beautiful bronze color that is soft to the touch, applies very easily onto my brush and my face, and is natural and believable. The packaging is pretty flimsy, but for $3 I don't mind. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/21/2013 8:20:00 AM

Very good bronzer, great value, definitely worth it.
I got it for 5,59 british pounds at feelunique.com
I wear it as a blusher or all over my face and neck. It looks very natural. (I'm a NC25). I would buy it again but not so soon, it will last a long time.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Recently I had changed my profile picture, and my male cousin tried to (kindly) inform me that I look like a ghost. This comment made me realize that bronzer might be something I should consider investing in. After a little research and raving reviews on this products, I decided to give it a go. And boy am I glad I did!! In the past I had to use bronzer on stage for dance competitions, and no matter what shade it was or how much I put on, it would always have at least a little orangey tint to it. Finaaallllyyy I found a bronzer that is 1. Natural looking 2. Works with my dark Italian tan in the summer AND white as a ghost polish skin in the winter 3. Absolutely no orange to it and very buildable 4. Doesn't break me out... At all 5. Is extremely affordable! I picked it up at Harmon's for about $4! Overall, I will definitely repurchase this product and strongly recommend this to anyone who will want a bronzer that can work year round

I love this bronzer. Personally I like a natural look for my makeup so I try to steer away from any products that shimmer, this one is perfect because it doesn't and can therefore also be used as a contour which is an added bonus. I have been through many bronzers and I just love this one because it doesn't go orange and is buildable. Definitely recommend it!

I am inlove with this product, Have yet to try it as a contour yet but as im reading the comments about the contour i shall try it. I think the lightest shade is way too light. I have light skin and it still wasn't that strong so I had to try the Sun Bronze and worked out great!

This stuff is amazing! It's just as good as the NARS and Benefit bronzers. I like it because it has no shimmer, so it can be used as a contouring powder. I have NW20 skin, and it doesn't look orangey at all. It's buildable too. Mostly i use with a fluffy brush once all over my face and neck to add color, and then use a contouring brush to do the E3. It works beautifully. Try it out-especially for the price!

on 12/27/2012 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this bronzer! Have tried Hoola & 10 from benefit - both end up looking very dark on my NC15 skin!
This is great! So cheap and lasts ages. Have this since early this year and still have a long way until the pan!
Its nice day time instead of a blusher with a little sweep of shimmer brick over it. For night time(nc20-25) its nice on its own to define cheek bones!
Definitly comparable with higher end products!

Popular Bronzers