April 17, 2014 | 1016 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually enjoyed this product for the price. The color comes off as glowy and natural, not glittery or like a disco ball, like most bronzers I've come across. The packaging is poor, the lid's already cracked and delicate. If it had better packaging, definitely 5 stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by eden788

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product, gives me a great natural glow, it's matte and I love it! it doesn't look shiny on me, it looks natural because it's a matte bronzer !
love love love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Sarsonator

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! I also bought the Guerlain Bronzing powder in 00, but that's $50 and it's going back! This bronzer is nearly the same color, and is a fraction of the cost. The lid isn't the best, for this price, who cares? Works great for contouring (I'm nw15) and I'm very happy with this purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Even though this is a drug store product and a lot cheaper than a lot of other bronzers on the market, it has to be one of my favourites so far! It's perfect for contouring and a matte glow. It's nicely pigmented and very buildable. One of the best bronzers I own, and the cheapest too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yay, I've finally found my perfect bronzer! Not too dark, not too light, not at all muddy on my skin - its just right. Love the price, love how it blends and you can't really over apply this in my opinion. It always applies perfectly and never looks over done. The packaging is a little cheap and sometimes my lid doesn't screw on properly but it's not an issue for me. Would repurchase over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by NaoNeoN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

At the beginning of last year, I was in my trial phase, where I would experiment different bronzers and colours to match with my skin tone. I would say this made me stop looking for the whole year on. I'm a warm skin tone, golden beige tan, and bought number 022 sun bronze. The colour itself looked amazing on me, and I had many compliments on it. The downside of it though, I would say was that I had to really build up the colour to have a decent amount of it on my face. I love, love, LOVE the smell, it reminds me of the makeup I had when I was a kid. Sort of like a light powdery scent, it's hard to describe. I wouldn't buy it again, though, not only because after a year I still have plenty left, but because I've upgraded to higher quality, sorry Rimmel. I recommend it for people who don't want to spend much, or if you're just experimenting. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

the product itselft ..bronzer is really nice.
very natural color and texture. not shimmery which I like.
even its pigment is kind of week...
I build up the layer... it's bronzer for everyday natural makeup.. not for the party or intense look.

only thing bothers me is the container. lid is so poor..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by kk4285

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! It adds the perfect amount of colour without looking shimmery and unnatural. Compared to other bronzers, it's not as pigmented, but I prefer it like that anyway because I'll never be at risk of looking like an oompa loompa! Basically, it's everything I could ask for in a bronzer, plus it wasn't expensive at all.
EDIT: I have become more tanned since first purchasing this bronzer, so I find that it doesn't really show up on my NC40 complexion. Because of this, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this bronzer any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Kayanne95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am generally tan and wanted a bronzer for an additional glow.. So I purchased this bronzer and was taken back! It was dirt cheap.. But it works amazing! Some bronzers give off too much shimmer and it looks unnatural! This stuff gives my skin a natural, sunkissed glow! Oh, did I mention the smell? It smells sweet!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by hiphopdance5

AWESOME bronzer. Best at the drugstore. My mother and myself have repurchased it several times. Not much shimmer that I can see (if any at all) and gives the perfect amount of color. LOVE!