Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 7/24/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this bronzer, there is no shimmer so it looks really natural, also it is very pigmented and one of the only bronzers that I can find that actually show up on my tan skin. The only thing I don't like about this bronzer is that the packaging is very poor and the lid constantly comes off. Overall, I really like this bronzer, it is natural looking, pigmented, long wearing and inexpensive.

on 7/23/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I don't use this as a bronzer because this shade blends in with the color of my skin. Because of that, I like to use it as foundation instead. It gives pretty good coverage and the color does not oxidize. I only use this when I'm short on time and need some coverage on my face.

on 6/12/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm sort of half-half with this product, I find it really orange and hard to blend but at the same time it has quite a nice subtle sheen to it which I like. Maybe if I try this again in the lighter shade I'll like it more

on 5/23/2013 3:29:00 AM

I purchased this in hopes it would be a dupe for the coveted sunny bronzer by nyc which where i lived at the time i couldn't purchase. I ended getting sunny a couple months ago but i notice myself still reaching for this rimmel bronzer instead. Its almost completely matte but i do notice a little bit of shimmer.Its not too orange or brown. I like this shade the most from the collection because its the most natural looking, sun dance is very glittery i would suggest steering clear of the disco ball face. But this i highly recommend!
Its $6-9, depending on where you live. Still in my mind very affordable. The only reason I'm taking off a lipie is for the packaging. And anyone familiar with the rimmel stay matte powder knows the packaging sucks. Be sure to be careful if you plan to carry this around in your makeup bag because the lid does tend to fall off quite easily. That really is the only downside otherwise i love this product!

on 5/20/2013 4:27:00 PM

Not a bad bronzer for the price. I do, however, have a very hard time blending it out. Not sure if I would buy again.

This is my first bronzer and I absolutely love it! It does not break me out or look unnatural. I believe that it adheres to its claims as being a "natural" looking bronzer. This is s a great contour and I love to apply my blush on top of this. The only complaints I would have is that it takes a great amount of swirls to get the color to show up (maybe it's just my brush, idk) and the packaging is very flimsy which can be very sad if it happens to drop and crack.

My go to bronzer. Works great on medium skin tones and has a clean pleasant smell to it. Packaging quality is not good for travel, it's easily opened.

on 3/23/2013 10:48:00 PM

This bronzer is wonderful! I contour my entire face with it! The packaging is crap though. It would be a lot better if it was in a compact

on 2/12/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a light bronzer with a subtle sheen and you would need some hard swirls on it before you see any results because it is not very pigmented. This is a decent everyday budget bronzer for light to medium skintones. I don't recommend this to those with oily skin because it has a sheen but it should be okay. Good overall.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pros: not muddy at all, blendable, fairly long lasting, cheap, smells nice

Cons: not pigmented AT ALL (really had to build this up), could look orange, cap always fell off

Overview: I would repurchase although I'm not using it over nars laguna. I would say though because nars laguna is thirty some dollars more expensive, buy this one first! I do love my laguna but I dont know whether its worth it because this one is pretty good!