Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 5/23/2013 3:29:00 AM

I purchased this in hopes it would be a dupe for the coveted sunny bronzer by nyc which where i lived at the time i couldn't purchase. I ended getting sunny a couple months ago but i notice myself still reaching for this rimmel bronzer instead. Its almost completely matte but i do notice a little bit of shimmer.Its not too orange or brown. I like this shade the most from the collection because its the most natural looking, sun dance is very glittery i would suggest steering clear of the disco ball face. But this i highly recommend!
Its $6-9, depending on where you live. Still in my mind very affordable. The only reason I'm taking off a lipie is for the packaging. And anyone familiar with the rimmel stay matte powder knows the packaging sucks. Be sure to be careful if you plan to carry this around in your makeup bag because the lid does tend to fall off quite easily. That really is the only downside otherwise i love this product!

on 5/20/2013 4:27:00 PM

Not a bad bronzer for the price. I do, however, have a very hard time blending it out. Not sure if I would buy again.

This is my first bronzer and I absolutely love it! It does not break me out or look unnatural. I believe that it adheres to its claims as being a "natural" looking bronzer. This is s a great contour and I love to apply my blush on top of this. The only complaints I would have is that it takes a great amount of swirls to get the color to show up (maybe it's just my brush, idk) and the packaging is very flimsy which can be very sad if it happens to drop and crack.

My go to bronzer. Works great on medium skin tones and has a clean pleasant smell to it. Packaging quality is not good for travel, it's easily opened.

on 3/23/2013 10:48:00 PM

This bronzer is wonderful! I contour my entire face with it! The packaging is crap though. It would be a lot better if it was in a compact

on 2/12/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a light bronzer with a subtle sheen and you would need some hard swirls on it before you see any results because it is not very pigmented. This is a decent everyday budget bronzer for light to medium skintones. I don't recommend this to those with oily skin because it has a sheen but it should be okay. Good overall.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pros: not muddy at all, blendable, fairly long lasting, cheap, smells nice

Cons: not pigmented AT ALL (really had to build this up), could look orange, cap always fell off

Overview: I would repurchase although I'm not using it over nars laguna. I would say though because nars laguna is thirty some dollars more expensive, buy this one first! I do love my laguna but I dont know whether its worth it because this one is pretty good!

on 1/28/2013 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was running low on my Nars Laguna and thought I would try the Rimmel bronzer, hoping I would enjoy it enough to save myself from shelling out the money for Nars bronzer. I am suprised at the reviewers who say this is close to or competes with Nars. This didnt even come close to Nars. The pigment was no where as strong. I wa strying to use a lot of product, and barely got any color. I will be retuning :( I am going to try Milani next.

on 1/26/2013 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite drugstore bronzer. It is a beautiful bronze color that is soft to the touch, applies very easily onto my brush and my face, and is natural and believable. The packaging is pretty flimsy, but for $3 I don't mind. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/21/2013 8:20:00 AM

Very good bronzer, great value, definitely worth it.
I got it for 5,59 british pounds at feelunique.com
I wear it as a blusher or all over my face and neck. It looks very natural. (I'm a NC25). I would buy it again but not so soon, it will last a long time.

Popular Bronzers