September 18, 2014 | 864 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by caseyj123499

I am inlove with this product, Have yet to try it as a contour yet but as im reading the comments about the contour i shall try it. I think the lightest shade is way too light. I have light skin and it still wasn't that strong so I had to try the Sun Bronze and worked out great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by youcancallmekatie

This stuff is amazing! It's just as good as the NARS and Benefit bronzers. I like it because it has no shimmer, so it can be used as a contouring powder. I have NW20 skin, and it doesn't look orangey at all. It's buildable too. Mostly i use with a fluffy brush once all over my face and neck to add color, and then use a contouring brush to do the E3. It works beautifully. Try it out-especially for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by swan1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this bronzer! Have tried Hoola & 10 from benefit - both end up looking very dark on my NC15 skin!
This is great! So cheap and lasts ages. Have this since early this year and still have a long way until the pan!
Its nice day time instead of a blusher with a little sweep of shimmer brick over it. For night time(nc20-25) its nice on its own to define cheek bones!
Definitly comparable with higher end products!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by isabelxox0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through two of these and I like it, I dislike how quickly I finish using each product but I like the way my face looks after I apply it. It sometimes gives me a cakey look but after I put on my mac fix +, i get a more natural and dewy look and feel.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Trusttheshoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great bronzer for the price. I was on a tight budget at the time so decided to try this out after reading many reviews. In the past I've used Benefit Hoola and Clinique bronzer. Rimmel's bronzer is quite comparable in colour to the Clinique bronzer I previously was using.

Pros: The colour is quite natural and does give that sun kiss look. It is not completely matte but matte enough with just a tinge of simmer for a glowly look. I'd have to say, hands down, best drugstore bronzer I've seen.

Cons: Unfortunately, it made me break out all the way down both cheek bones where I had applied it. Not good for acne prone or sensitive skin. It felt a bit heavy and gave me that 'dirty' feeling on my face. But hey, you get what you pay for!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by hana86

Hi, I bought this bronzer yesterday and I loved it so much that I decided to give a review!!!! In the past, I have owned so many bronzers... like NARS laguna, EL's bronze goddess and some other drugstore bronzers etc....

I'm not a typical bronzer girl, but I decided to give this one a go after seeing all the raves on MUA. I must admit, I love it! I used it this morning with a bit of concealer on my face and NO BLUSH.. and my boyfriend who is very picky commented 'Oh you look gorgeous today! very natural and sexy'! so I was quite happy about that... :)

I couldn't believe how healthy I looked without a blush, cuz usually with some other bronzers, you still have to wear a blush in order to look healthy and pretty.. but this one does the job! my boyfriend told me also that my skin was glowinG!! I seriously think that this is worth it.... girls.. you gotta try it!!

Price= OK (drugstore product, but not so cheap in Australia)
Packaging= I don't really care! it's ok ;) but could be better I guess!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Gemladylove

Love this bronzer. I have tried many different bronzers and this still remains to be the best! It transforms me from a pale ghost to a sunkissed bronze beauty! It also doesn't look orange either! Its also a great price so it wont break the bank. Love it and recommend it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Super cheap and great bronzer! I use this bronzer for contouring mostly, and sometimes I will just use it as a blush on its own. It goes on a bit light upon first application, but can easily be built up. I love how there is no shimmer too ( my skin is oily naturally !) Only downside, is I hate the packaging. I always seem to lose the plastic lid to this! But I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Hendess

I bought this product after seeing all the rave about it on MUA.

-I have a golden olive complexion (NC40) and this bronzer just shows up on my skin if i apply pretty liberally. I like the fact that its not too glittery/shimmer as that can look really obvious and unattractive (having strokes of darker skin with glitter doesn't look natural and its kinda silly).

-I use this product everyday as I am yet to find a better one - for my skin colour its a great subtle look to contour under my cheek bones.

-The packaging is pretty terrible, the lid doesn't stay closed (so be careful if you want to carry it in your purse or take it traveling).

Basically its probably the best you can get for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by alizge14

I LOVE this bronzer!!..it was suggested by my aunt for me to try it..and i immediately fell in love with it. I am not much of a bronzer girl but this one is the only exeption!! I really recommend it to anyone and everyone!! BUY BUY BUY!!