November 27, 2014 | 1233 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drugstore bronzer. It is a beautiful bronze color that is soft to the touch, applies very easily onto my brush and my face, and is natural and believable. The packaging is pretty flimsy, but for $3 I don't mind. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Teruma

Very good bronzer, great value, definitely worth it.
I got it for 5,59 british pounds at feelunique.com
I wear it as a blusher or all over my face and neck. It looks very natural. (I'm a NC25). I would buy it again but not so soon, it will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by kodancerbabee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Recently I had changed my profile picture, and my male cousin tried to (kindly) inform me that I look like a ghost. This comment made me realize that bronzer might be something I should consider investing in. After a little research and raving reviews on this products, I decided to give it a go. And boy am I glad I did!! In the past I had to use bronzer on stage for dance competitions, and no matter what shade it was or how much I put on, it would always have at least a little orangey tint to it. Finaaallllyyy I found a bronzer that is 1. Natural looking 2. Works with my dark Italian tan in the summer AND white as a ghost polish skin in the winter 3. Absolutely no orange to it and very buildable 4. Doesn't break me out... At all 5. Is extremely affordable! I picked it up at Harmon's for about $4! Overall, I will definitely repurchase this product and strongly recommend this to anyone who will want a bronzer that can work year round

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by couldyoupleasehold

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer. Personally I like a natural look for my makeup so I try to steer away from any products that shimmer, this one is perfect because it doesn't and can therefore also be used as a contour which is an added bonus. I have been through many bronzers and I just love this one because it doesn't go orange and is buildable. Definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by caseyj123499

I am inlove with this product, Have yet to try it as a contour yet but as im reading the comments about the contour i shall try it. I think the lightest shade is way too light. I have light skin and it still wasn't that strong so I had to try the Sun Bronze and worked out great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by youcancallmekatie

This stuff is amazing! It's just as good as the NARS and Benefit bronzers. I like it because it has no shimmer, so it can be used as a contouring powder. I have NW20 skin, and it doesn't look orangey at all. It's buildable too. Mostly i use with a fluffy brush once all over my face and neck to add color, and then use a contouring brush to do the E3. It works beautifully. Try it out-especially for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by swan1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this bronzer! Have tried Hoola & 10 from benefit - both end up looking very dark on my NC15 skin!
This is great! So cheap and lasts ages. Have this since early this year and still have a long way until the pan!
Its nice day time instead of a blusher with a little sweep of shimmer brick over it. For night time(nc20-25) its nice on its own to define cheek bones!
Definitly comparable with higher end products!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by isabelxox0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through two of these and I like it, I dislike how quickly I finish using each product but I like the way my face looks after I apply it. It sometimes gives me a cakey look but after I put on my mac fix +, i get a more natural and dewy look and feel.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Trusttheshoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great bronzer for the price. I was on a tight budget at the time so decided to try this out after reading many reviews. In the past I've used Benefit Hoola and Clinique bronzer. Rimmel's bronzer is quite comparable in colour to the Clinique bronzer I previously was using.

Pros: The colour is quite natural and does give that sun kiss look. It is not completely matte but matte enough with just a tinge of simmer for a glowly look. I'd have to say, hands down, best drugstore bronzer I've seen.

Cons: Unfortunately, it made me break out all the way down both cheek bones where I had applied it. Not good for acne prone or sensitive skin. It felt a bit heavy and gave me that 'dirty' feeling on my face. But hey, you get what you pay for!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by hana86

Hi, I bought this bronzer yesterday and I loved it so much that I decided to give a review!!!! In the past, I have owned so many bronzers... like NARS laguna, EL's bronze goddess and some other drugstore bronzers etc....

I'm not a typical bronzer girl, but I decided to give this one a go after seeing all the raves on MUA. I must admit, I love it! I used it this morning with a bit of concealer on my face and NO BLUSH.. and my boyfriend who is very picky commented 'Oh you look gorgeous today! very natural and sexy'! so I was quite happy about that... :)

I couldn't believe how healthy I looked without a blush, cuz usually with some other bronzers, you still have to wear a blush in order to look healthy and pretty.. but this one does the job! my boyfriend told me also that my skin was glowinG!! I seriously think that this is worth it.... girls.. you gotta try it!!

Price= OK (drugstore product, but not so cheap in Australia)
Packaging= I don't really care! it's ok ;) but could be better I guess!