Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleaner

3.7

Active: Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Inactive: Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Zinc Lactate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthol, Fragrance, Potassium Polyphosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this cleanser, after using clean and clear oil absorbing cleanser ( which made my face break out on numerous occasions) It cleared my face up! my acne wasn't very bad, but I haven't seen a pimple in months, and my face feels clean and smooth every time I use it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is THE most AMAZING product I have ever used in my life!!! I've been using it for 5 years and I wish I had found it before! I cannot speak highly enough of it! It's deep cleansing, gives you a fresh feeling like nothing I have ever known, keeps the zits away and gets rid of evey last trace of dirt. I could go on and on forever! I will never stop using this product! Do yourself a favor and try it guys!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have very acne prone skin and I've tried everything. I read online that salicylic acid was better for my skin but it hasn't done much to control my acne so I switched back to this product and my skin cleared up like 90% overnight. I couldn't be happier. I keep switching off this product only because it does tend to dry my skin and I have sensitive skin on top of that. But I keep coming back because it's works miracles. I still have acne but very minor whiteheads here and there. Definitely give this product a try. It smells nice and minty and feels nice and tingly on my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This has been a saviour for my skin. Although I don't breakout nearly as much as I used to, this has definitely made an impovement on my skin. I now only ever breakout at that time of the month (unfortunately for me, uncontrollable) but this gets rid of new breakouts after just two days! Cleans my skin super good. It is a cream cleanser so it doesn't actually lather but I use it with my Clarisonic Mia & it foams up like you wouldn't believe. Just gotta watch out for it getting in your eyes & stuff cause it stings like hell! The menthol makes my skin feel clean & fresh (combined with Clinique's Exfoliationg Scrub prior to this, it's the best combo in the hot Australian weather!) & my Clarisonic helps it get deep down into my pores. I only use this at night because I feel that using it twice a day would be too much & so that it can work its magic overnight as well. My current skincare routine has kept my skin looking good for longer than any other product I've ever used! The formula we have here in Australia is only 5% benzoyl peroxide unlike other countries where reviewers have said it's 10%. The 5% works well for me! I think any higher & my skin would no tolerate it at all.

I am 27 years old and have had acned since I was 15. I have literally tried every product that is available - Murad, Proactiv, Noxema, Neutrogena and even SkinID. Nothing has ever worked for me and those that helped a little bit dried out my skin terribly.

I bought this product after seeing all the great reviews on this site - and I'm so glad I did! My skin is finally starting to clear up, and I'm using less foundation to cover up my skin. Thankfully my skin tolerates benzoyl peroxide pretty well, but I can see this product drying out your skin pretty bad since it's a 10% strength cleanser.

I literally have 5 bottles stashed away in case they ever discontinue this!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE this stuff! This is the only product I have ever used that can actually control my acne! I've tried EVERYTHING. Proactive, clearasil, neutrogena, Acne free, Skin ID, you name it, I've tried it. This stuff is the BEST! I've been using this since I was 14 and am now 17. It does dry your skin out a bit, but since there's a high concentration of benzoyl peroxide in it, that kind of comes with the territory. Nothing a good moisturizer can't fix! I cannot go without this! HG cleanser!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I don't use this anymore. I used it when I was ten or eleven and started to get a few minor blemishes. I remember the tingeling feeling burning at first, but then it became bearable. Looking back, it may have been a reaction to using benzyl peroxcide on my sensitive skin. Anyway, I remember feeling really clean and refreashed after using this, and I don't remember any issues with belmishes after using this. I'm not sure why I stopped using this, I think my mom bought me something else, but I do remember really liking this. Would I repurchase? Not sure. I think that if you're just starting to get breakouts, this would be a life saver. It's cheap and effective.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Pros:
Got rid of all my pimples
Non-drying

Cons:
Left my skin oily
Broke me out in blackheads/whiteheads
Didn't do a good job in cleaning my skin
It's not oil-free

I personally didn't like this product. It got rid of all of my pimples but at the same time caused another problem by breaking me out in whiteheads/blackheads. I also felt like my face wasn't really clean when I used this because my skin would feel a bit oily and when I used my toner there would still be a lot of oils/dirt on my skin. I wouldn't recommend this.

BEST ACNE CLEANSER I HAVE EVER USED. I don't understand why this product is rated like a 3.4 or whatever it was, but this stuff is awesome(everyone's skin is different). It contains benzyl peroxide which is supposed to help a lot with acne, and it definitely helps. I have noticed since I started using this, I have almost no breakouts and my skin feels so much better. I love this stuff. It has been almost a year since I have been buying it because I don't want to go with anything else!

I started getting some cystic acne as I entered my early 40's. I did some research on what made the ProActive line so successful and noted that their active ingredients contained benzoyl peroxide. The solutions containing salicylic acid or triclosan weren't working for me, so before I invested in the ProActive line, I thought I'd try this one out. It works like a charm. My face cleared up almost immediately. Now, with three teenagers in the house, we go through Clean & Clear like water! Good thing the price is right ($4.79 at my local Target) It is working for them too, but my daughter needs to alternate washings with the Clean and Clear containing triclosan or her skin gets too red.