Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wait until Ulta has the 2 for one take together sale of these wipes for 6$ plus the 3.50 off or 20% off coupons. Whenever they go on sale I rush to Ulta and buy about 6-8 packs of face wipes that I use every day. A plus to these face wipes is that they can be cut in half and still be potent enough to take off all the face and eye makeup. Plus that don't irritate my skin or make it feel dry. Just clean!

on 8/9/2014 11:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been using these every night for years! They are very soft and gentle but leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. The sticky part on the wrapper doesn't stay closed very well though.

on 8/7/2014 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have purchased this so many times! I buy these two at a time from Target, they smell delicious - like freshness and they remove makeup like a dream too. Everything gets removed with 1 wipe, not multiple ones. The MAC wipes which I have used before were a bit too 'loud' smelling so I am happy that I found a drugstore alternative. I just store these in my bathroom drawer upside down so that they don't dry out and every towel is moist from the first to the last.

on 8/7/2014 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Truly does not leave a residue, skin feels clean and refreshed, and removes my CG Lashblast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara. Honestly, I truly wonder if the mascara is "water resistant" because it does remove so easily. Anyway, this is one brand and type of wipes I repurchase frequently.

on 8/5/2014 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

These wipes are fabulous. They feel clean and not at all irritant on my face and do a pretty good job of removing even the most stubborn eye makeup, though I do prefer my Mary Kay eye makeup remover for my eyes.

on 7/12/2014 2:31:00 PM

How is it on normal skin?
Well in my experience it stings my skin and leaves me with a greasy feeling. Although, its great for taking of make up and I use it daily to take of bb cream, eye-shadow, liquid liner, waterproof mascara and lip gloss.

What are the long term effects?
It doesn't change your skin at all.

Other people experience?
My friend has sensitive skin and when using it she says it hurts and stings a lot. She uses simple eye make up removal to remove all her make up instead of these wipes.

Would I buy it again and where to buy it?
Yes but only for make up removal. I buy it from the local supermarket or drug store.

Would I recommend it?
Only for removing make up.

on 7/6/2014 7:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

These wipes are fragrance free and come in pretty large sheets. They do not burn me and do the job, my face does feel quite clean after with no greasy film. I must say they don't remove makeup that easily, definitely takes a few swipes but most importantly it does not burn or flare up my sensitive skin and feels squeaky clean.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros: removes makeup well
doesn't dry out skin

Cons: IRRITATION and ACNE.
I read the reviews here first and checked the ingredients and everything seemed good. Used for three nights and got some red flat bumps on my face. Re-checked the ingredients and saw that Panthenol is listed as the third ingredient, which was not listed here!!! (I've edited the ingredients now).
I've been avoiding Panthenol after reading about other people's experiences with it- mostly related to Pantene, which also caused bacne for me--- which has cleared since i stopped using products with Panthenol.

these will be good if you're not sensitive to this particular ingredient.... but if you're wondering why these broke you out--- this may be a culprit...

on 6/15/2014 5:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So far I am really liking these wipes. They are large enough and thick enough to remove my makeup, smell good, and remove the makeup well. I have had some bad luck with makeup wipes in the recent past, so these were great to find.

on 6/9/2014 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've gone through about 4 or 5 packages of these so far. I love them. They really cleared up my face from the other stuff I'd been using. I only use it to remove makeup at night though. And I rinse my face afterward. In the morning, I use Olay Foaming cleanser for sensitive skin, which I also love. Neither irritate my skin or dry it out, which I've had problems with in the past from other products. They don't sting my eyes. I don't use them to remove my mascara, I just use warm water to get my mascara off. Some people don't like the texture, but I don't mind it, it's what helps get the makeup off. I also love that the wipes aren't perfumed. WHHHYYY? There's no reason to perfume your face!