December 20, 2014 | 1660 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I tried these a year or two ago and didn't care much for them. However, after trying them again for the second time recently I absolutely love them. They're gentle, effective and affordable. There are many nights that I come home from the gym and don't feel like washing my face. These remove everything quickly and easily BUT they aren't as wet as Neutrogena wipes. But they work just as well. My only wish is that they were a little more "moist."

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like these wipes. They are one of the few that doesn't sting my eyes or break me out. There are some better wipes out there but these are so affordable. I can get 3 packs of 25 at my local wholesale club for $11.99 and sometimes as low as $6.00 if I have coupons.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Good fur after long night at the club.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great cleansing wipes!
- very gentle
- don't smell bad or strong
- remove all of my makeup
- do not irritate my eyes, even with contacts

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty disappointed with this. Never again will I abandon my neutrogena makeup wipes!

-the price is very affordable. 6 bucks at walmart. also very easy to find, there at pretty much ever drugstore, walgreens, cvs, rite aid, target ect.
-they smell very fresh and clean.
-they remove facial makeup well. foundation, concealer, blush, ect.
-it didn't do a great job with eye makeup. when i was trying to take off some mascara it actually tugged some of my eyelashes off. and the mascara was not waterproof.
-they leave a bit of a sticky feeling on the face afterwards.
-my face started burning after like my 3 day of using them, the day after that I started breaking out in the most random places and my skin got very dried out. I have normal to oily skin and I never get breakouts. Got 3 big ones of my cheek, one on my forehead and one on my chin. NO THANK YOU.
-im really surprised i had a bad reaction because they've got healthy ingredients, no dyes, no parabens and no perfumes. i'm so confused. i also had a bad reaction to one of their moisturizers. maybe their products just aren't right for my skin?

i would say their worth a try cause other people seem to love them but there's always a possibility your skin won't like certain products and my skin does not get along with simple products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these wipes because they were on sale at shoppers drug in Canada for $9 from $12/ per pack of 25 wipes.
The wipes were wet enough to remove my daily makeup (I usually wear my Stila liquid liner, great lash mascara,
concealer and blush). I use these wipes when I'm too tired after work or traveling and/ or don't have access to water/ sink. It's convenient, doesn't give me zits or clog my pores, the wipes are stretchy enough to cover my whole face and it doesn't have an offensive scent. All in all if these wipes were to go on sale again, I Would buy more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

It is unfortunate the literature states they will remove waterproof mascara, because they sort of don't. They are a refreshing face wipe, not for heavy duty use. They work really well when I'm not wearing MAC foundation (Studio Sculpt, Pro Longwear - this requires more solvent and definitely several toner swipes). Refreshing and unscented - non irritating. I love them and always have them on hand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I really like these wipes. They really take off your makeup as well as a wipe can. I always cleanse after using these, but there usually isn't a whole lot of makeup left on my face afterwards. If you're the lazy type who often just uses a wipe and then falls asleep without cleansing, I'd say these are good wipes to have. But these don't remove waterproof mascara very well, so you might need a separate eye makeup remover for that.
These wipes are really sturdy and don't tear or fray while you're using them. I don't notice any scent at all when I use these, so these would be great if you're sensitive to fragrances. They don't leave any kind of oily residue on the face after using.
I wish these came in a case or a packet with a sturdy flip-top opening instead of a sticky opening, because these did start drying out a bit once the sticker stopped closing completely. But other than that, I think these are really good wipes. They go on sale a lot at stores around me, so watch out for discounts.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by jahola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product for removing all of my makeup at the end of the day, although I don't wear much. I only wear mascara (Great Lash by maybelline), and I dot concealer on my trouble areas but that's about it. I don't even wear powder most days (mostly due to the fact that I haven't found one that works for me, but that's a story for another day) so these wipes aren't really taking on a big job. But I must give these wipes props for not irritating my sensitive skin, not irritating my eyes, and not leaving behind that tight, dry feeling after use. I usually cut these wipes in half to make them last longer, which works for me because once again I don't wear much makeup. In the summer when I start to wear waterproof makeup, if I'm still able to get everything off then I will come back and give this 5 lippies. Overall a good product that has earned a regular place in my skincare routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by makeupmaryxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to be the odd woman out and say I don't like these.... But I don't like these. They're not horrible, but they're not great either.

Pros: they don't sting my eyes and smell nice.

Cons: I think I spent $8-9 on a pack of 30, which I find a little annoying, they're kinda thin and stretchy which I don't care for and I feel like they leave a film on my face. I also don't think 1 wipe really cleans my whole face. The packaging sucks. The tab stops sticking after a while and they dry out.

Honestly, I would rather use a babywipe over these.