April 18, 2014 | 1963 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by lsu12

I love this product! I started using it when I lived in the UK and when I moved back to the US Simple products moved over too and I could not have been more excited!
I have rather sensitive skin, so finding make-up remover wipes that didn't irritate my skin was a miracle. They can be used for all skin types. These wipes get off all of my make-up including waterproof mascara, which can be very difficult to get off. The packaging is nice, but be sure to seal it back after each use or the wipes can become dry. The ingredients are the best part, not too many harsh chemicals and no residue left behind. Only clean skin. They're kind of expensive, but well worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by missyoualready

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a sample of these and I did enjoy them, they work well and are moisturizing, soft, and stay wet instead of getting dry while removing the makeup (I don't like this as it feels like I'm tugging on my skin). I have the Neutrogena ones and I can say that I do prefer these ones better. However, I feel like these are just too thick... to me that seems like a waste, and instead they could just include more wipes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by payjark

These are a great simple and cheap alternative to a full makeup remover. I use these on a day that I wear minimal makeup. It leaves my skin refreshed and clean. Probably the beat drugstore makeup removing wipes I've tried, and I've tried loads of them.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try these cleansing wipes, however, in the end I wasn't a huge fan. They did not break me out, which was a huge plus in their favor, but I didn't feel like they removed my makeup fully. Sometimes I needed two wipes to remove the majority of my foundation and they did nothing for my mascara. Obviously I flew through the pack and also found the last few wipes were very, very dried out despite my carefully resealing the flap after each use. The smell wasn't pleasant either. I would recommend these to people with sensitive skin like my own, and the price is reasonable if you want to give them a shot... but I think I'll keep hunting. Cheers!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

I really wanted to be impressed with these facial wipes, but I wasn't. They have a dry consistancy that I do not like at all. They do an ok job at removing makeup. I still find traces of mascara after I am done cleansing my face(I remove my makeup before cleansing my face). The scent is nice and it does not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by pinimon162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Really nice makeup wipes - despite the bad rep cleansing wipes get nowadays these have no alcohol and no perfume.

They're decently priced, don't smell offensive, and best of all - I can use these to remove eye makeup! I have tried numerous cleansers including Bioderma Crealine and Liz Earle and all cleansers appear to make my eyes literally burn and weep. These wipes mean I don't have to choose between foregoing eye makeup and major panda eyes.

They're excellent for face makeup too - I used to wear Double Wear foundation aka Extremely Thick and Full Coverage Foundation MASK. One of these wipes would remove even this foundation so well that, if I swiped over bioderma with a cotton pad afterwards, there would be no trace on the cotton pad. To me that's some pretty good cleansing power.

Only downside is the packaging - it has a 'peel and reseal' type thing going on which can lose its stick and become ineffective - thus drying the wipes out. But for the price I suppose you can't really complain.

**Tip: keep these stored upside-down and this means the moisture in the wipes (basically the cleansing solution) can filter down equally so you don't get the top wipe drying out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

These are my favorite makeup wipes ever! I've only tried a few in the past, and I decided to pick these up even though my skin isn't sensitive, but they've been gaining popularity and they were about $5? So I went ahead and bought them. They remove all the makeup and dirt from my face and really made my face feel clean. I also used it to take my eye makeup off and it did a great job and obviously didnt irritate my face or eyes since this brand targets people withs sensitive skin. I will continue to purchase and use these wipes. They work amazing and are inexspensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by AgeJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For a long time I had given up on makeup wipes in general - they always seemed to just irritate my face, doing more harm than good, and I'd always end up going back in with a cleaner to remove everything properly. Using a wipe would always end up an exercise in futility.

I started getting back into wipes again, after discovering my beloved Swisspers wipes, however I originally bought those ones on sale and I didn't realise how expensive the regular retail price was.
After nearly finishing those ones up, I decided to give into the hype around this product (Youtube based, mostly - particularly from Eleventhgorgeous).
I took a gamble on a 2-pack value pack at my local Priceline (Aussie girls probably took advantage of this too), hoping they would be everything I had heard of them.

Luckily enough, they totally are!
Granted, it doesn't take off every bit of my makeup - no makeup wipe will, but it takes off pretty much everything! I love the fact that I can use these on my eyes and face, I hate having to use separate wipes or cleansers when I should be able to just use one product.
These are the only wipes that don't leave my face looking like a tomato afterwards, and it doesn't sting or irritate any part of my face.
As I have very dry skin, my face doesn't get that crepe-paper-dry feeling after using these, which I don't get with any other makeup wipe.

The only drawbacks of this product are that it's $6.99 for a pack of 25 wipes - pretty steep, but I'll probably just continue to pay it seeing as I get such good results. I think they cost about the same in the US aswell.
And the packaging could be a little better, especially for the price. The seal looks like that of a home-brand pack of wet ones. I'm sure they could find something better, I'm quite afraid they'll dry out.

EDIT: Upon further inspection of the ingredients I found the sneaky Methylparaben! Not happy. I assumed because these wipes are meant to be all natural and 'chemical free', with no animal derived ingredients that I wouldn't have to tolerate parabens. Apparently not! I'm still using these up but no way would I repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by prttybrwneyez13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. This was the first product I bought from the Simple skincare line, as I was browsing the aisles in my local Target in search for new makeup remover wipes to try. I've tried the ones by Neutrogena, I've tried unscented baby wipes, you name it, but these by far are the best at leaving my skin feeling so clean. They remove virtually all traces of makeup for me, so much so that in fact, I've had a lot of those lazy "I don't feel like getting up to wash my face, I'll just use the wipes" days. Ulta is currently having a buy one get one free sale on this line, and I stocked up on a few packs. They are definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my all time favorite makeup removing wipes. They take off my eye makeup and do not dry out my eye area Takes off makeup without any irritation.