Clairol Herbal Essences - Color Me Happy

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 10. (2011 formulation)

on 10/30/2010 10:22:00 AM

This is awesome! For other reviewers, your hair will more than likely feel like straw if you color it. Just use the matching conditioner and your hair will feel like silk. This made my hair feel and smell great. I will definitely repurchase.

on 10/20/2010 9:28:00 PM

This does smell very good, didnt think it protected against my color from fading , it was better then my normal shampoo.

on 10/20/2010 5:34:00 PM

I have color treated hair with my highlights. This shampoo smells AMAZING, but it didn't really protect my color or keep it from fading. The shampoo also gets used up really fast. Not much comes in it.

on 10/11/2010 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

love this !Makes my hair soft,silky,shinny!Thicker too!got colored hair in black,this is for colored hair,and it works for my hair. I use the conditoner in the same brand.works great too!Shinny,silky,thicker! Love it.

I used this for a long time, I wasnt coloring my hair but loved the smell after awhile I noticed it wasnt doing anything for the product build up in my hair so I switched to drama clean. If I were coloring my hair I would go back to this because it smells wonderful and my hair did feel soft

on 8/26/2010 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shampoo smells so great and keeps my color intact (thankfully). It's nothing special, but it has a great classic smell and it washes your hair. I'd only buy this if it was on sale, however.

on 8/25/2010 10:13:00 PM

I used to color treat my hair and used this. It kept my color for awhile, cleaned well and kept it hydrated. The price is great, too.

I recently got highlights and decided that I should probably get a color care shampoo. I picked up this one from Herbal Essences because I've liked their shampoos in the past, plus I loved the smell! So far, I really like it. It seems to get my hair clean without stripping it too much. My hair always looks shiny after I use it, although I've been using the Long Term Relationship conditioner with it, which could contribute to the shininess.

on 6/16/2010 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this shampoo because I like to put fun colored streaks in my hair from time to time. At the moment I have pink, and have been using this shampoo religiously. However, I haven't particularly been pleased with the results when it comes to color protection -- my color has faded dramatically in the past week. When I step out of the shower, it is extremely tangled, which surprises me since I thought color care shampoos were supposed to be conditioning.

However, as a daily shampoo for oily hair like mine, I'd recommend it. The smell is divine, probably my favorite of all the HE products. It really deep cleans and doesn't leave behind residue or gunk of any kind. I do have to use a good conditioner or detangler after the shower, though. So if you've got oily hair (that ISN'T color-treated) and you're looking for a nice daily shampoo that deep cleans and smells great, this shampoo is probably for you. I'd definitely buy this product again, just as long as I had no dye in my hair and used a conditioner/detangler afterwards.

on 6/3/2010 1:08:00 PM

this made my hair feel like straw. My hair wasn't color treated at the time so I can't say how it worked for that. But I would imagine color treated hair requires some moisture not a shampoo that dries your hair out. I had to use way more conditioner and detangler after using this shampoo to make my hair feel normal. It does smell great and my hair was clean