Rimmel Powder Blush - Pink Rose 004

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 4/11/2010 10:34:00 PM

This blush is great! I think I paid around $1.00 for it bc they had it on clearance at my CVS. It is a really pretty light pink shade. It doesn't have shimmer to it and gives you just enough color. Will definitely purchase this again.

on 4/11/2010 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A surprisingly well pigmented blush. I didn't expect much from it as it is so cheap, but it look really beautifully on my cheeks. It blends perfectly well and can totally compete with other blushes I have.
I like to use it with grey or black eyemakeup to give my face that extra glow.
Hate the packaging though, I broke it the day I got it.

on 4/2/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, Its a light matte pink with no! shimmers, although the packaging sucks

on 3/3/2010 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Get your hands on this if you can. It seems to be discontinued at the drugstores. Its a great pink with slight sheen, but not glittery or pearly for everyday look. The pink is not too cool and works will with my yellow undertones. Very pigmented and buildable with a silky finish. Doesn't feel chalky at all. I was very surprised at the good quality of this blush.

on 2/13/2010 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Surprisingly, I really like this. There was a 40% percent off Rimmel products and I had no knowledge about this blush so I bought it on a whim. When I tried to apply the first thing that captivated me was the texture. So smooth! Kind of cashmere like, very luxurious. I would have never expected that on a cheap drugstore blush with ugly packaging. But hey, it's the product inside that counts. The pigmentation is great, it shows on my NC43 skin very nicely. So the color is very versatile on all skin tones I presume. It is a nice pink flush that lasts all day. I won't repurchase because I all ready know I'm not going to run out, I have too many blushes. If you see a sale on Rimmel I suggest to get at least one of their blushes and try it out. For the price you can't regret it.

on 1/25/2010 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am thoroughly pleased with this blush. I was only expecting to use it until I could budget for a higher end product but now I see that I don't have to look anywhere else. I love the minimal packaging as well as the price; I found it at Target with a Rimmel $1 off coupon attached so it was more than cheap. Pink Rose is the perfect color for me and I don't have a problem with it fading out quickly on me. Would recommend and buy again.

on 1/16/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great cool-tone blush. Goes on evenly and is not so pigmented that you have to be careful. Only negative is the packaging, which is so minimal, but adequate. The package is about the size of a silver dollar coin.

on 10/13/2009 6:27:00 PM

I really love this blush. Its a soft rose with a lovely glow that is not shimmery on me at all. The only reason I took off a lippie is because the packaging is crap and the lid always falls off. The blush also formed a weird coating over it after a month or two, probably due to the poor packaging. However it still applies fine. I really like it overall

on 9/22/2009 1:43:00 PM

I agree with the others who feel this had too much shimmer and NO staying power at all. It was gone in 30 minutes on me. I love cheap but cheap is no good if I have to reapply several times a day. No thanks on this one.

This has become my HG blush having used so many high end blushes such as Orgasm, Dandelion, Benetint etc. in the past. I got a Rimmel gift pack for having a letter printed in a magazine and this little gem was included.

~~~I think the packaging is great. More cosmetics companies should ditch the useless brushes/mirrors and opt for a more compact design.

~~~The slightly shimmery pale-pink colour is fantastic. I have a very light skin tone and this is the perfect shade to give life to my complexion without looking like I've been running for the bus. I use the mini-kabuki brush from TheBalm with it. It picks up and deposits the perfect amount of colour.

~~~As for the price? How could you go wrong?

~~~All in all, I will be using this for the forseeable future.

Popular Blush Products