July 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2008 1:37:00 AM More reviews by misswillow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hmmm, pretty unimpressed with this. I have reasonably long, full lashes but want a bit more volume, deep black colour, and no clumping or flaking. This delivered none of those things. It was an OK black but certainly not deep or dark. For the first week it gave me pretty minimal volume, and flaked after a few hours leaving black specks all over my cheeks. But at least it didn't clump. A week (and only a week) after opening it gave more volume, but clumped badly and flaked so much it came off DURING application. I can write it off as a bad mistake since I got it on sale at AUD$4.99, but if I'd paid the full price of over AUD$20 I'd be really pi$$ed.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyglasser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

for some reason i found this mascara really clumpy. i made sure to apply it right, taking off the excess mascara on the brush and still clumpy. it does make your lashes longer but they don't look full, at all, seeing as how it clumps so much. i'm not a fan of the brush and it was also very flaky, after i had it on for a couple of hours. i ended up throwing this out.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by rebel89

I loved this product up until i swiped my lashes with my finger and it all clumped together. Now i know what your thinking "it wasnt dry!" but it WAS! i had had it on for hours before. Maybe i got a defective tube? oh well i love avon though so im still buying from it when i find a representative.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by mkupluvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is fantastic! Avon products tend to be just 'ok' in my book, but this product is their redeeming product. It gives such lovely volume to my sparse lashes. It holds a decent curl, and the brush allows you to comb your lashes till they're beautifully seperated. If you want that whole "beautifull fan of lashes" look, this is the mascara for you. Fair warning: the brush is dangerous, i dont know how many times ive stabbed myself in the eye, so take care. Other than that minor bother, this $8 mascara is fab!

I quickly found out that this mascara is only good for about a month or so after opening, after that it gets kinda nasty and clumps on contact.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by macalcia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I guess it's called BeautiFULL here in Brazil. If it's the same, I just LOVED it with all my heart. This is exactly what I expected Chanel Inimitable to be, but I couldn't try it because it doesn't sell here yet. It's a fabulous mascara that gives volume and definition (and some lenghtening) without ANY clumping at all. Very natural-looking. Just perfect. I'm going to buy some to keep "in stock" because I know Avon likes do discontinue good products and keep selling the bad ones.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by pandacrackers

My sis is an Avon rep and she gave me this to try it out, because it was new at the time. I have decent lashes. All this did to mine was lengthen a bit--but that's about it. No volumizing whatsoever, and it doesn't hold a curl for me at all. I curled my lashes nicely before applying, but after a few minutes after applying this to my lashes, they became straight--just like before I curled them. The formula is a little dry. I also do not like the brush (does not coat well, and hurts like hell if you accidently poke your eye with it...lol) and the packaging. It also smudged after an hour. Yeah...I don't like this mascara...XD

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 11:45:00 AM More reviews by camilasg

I loved this mascara. It gives you the same effect of the L'Oréal's Volume Shocking or better. It's cheaper and easier to apply also. Considering that Avon doesn't test on animals, it's the perfect mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by supereen

I'm really surprised by the neg reviews of this mascara. I absolutely love it and will buy it again for sure. My lashes are full and thick with just one coat. Its probably the best mascara I have ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by JanSantF

In general, I have not been satisfied with Avon mascaras. There is one made by Avon's "younger" product line, Mark, that is wonderful, however this mascara by Avon does not make my lashes look any fuller or thicker- I may as well not be wearing mascara at all and I have used up to three coats trying to get results. However, I will say that this will never clump up on you!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Tatz001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First and last time buying Avon Mascara. Made my eyelashes straight and clumpy. I think I'll go back to either Maybelline or Loreal. Still looking for that "perfect" mascara.