October 22, 2014 | 2006 users online

Dry Shampoo - Oscar Blandi - Pronto Dry Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

I have very oily hair if I don't wash it for one day, and this product does a decent job in keeping my hair not looking totally gross when I am in a hurry. I hate how it doesn't blend well (I have to put it on and rub it in, then get it wet so it doesn't show). It does have a nice citrusy scent, and it works quite well for touch ups. I also don't like how when I do use it (not matter how little I use) it flies in the air and gets on my clothes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well I've tried every dry shampoo on the market and this one is the best by far, even though it definitely has room for improvement. Pros: It really works, where no other dry shampoo I've tried even compares (I'm looking at you Alterna and Tresemme). The effect lasts for a couple days. My roots will stay perfectly de-greasified so I can get away with washing every three days. Cons: 1) it's really obvious - this stuff is WHITE - it shows up even on my blondest blonde. This is not for brunettes. 2) The fragrance is insanely strong and overpowering. 3) Messy messy messy - if you squeeze the bottle even a little, a huge puff will come blasting out and you will have white power all over your face and bathroom counter. The powder is very fine. 4) I think it dries my hair out a bit so I have to deep-condition more often. But overall, I'm happy with it and I will repurchase. Highly recommend for the blondes out there with limited time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This dry shampoo doesn't make the cut for me, but is certainly not the worst I've tried.

PROS:
- smells fresh and citrusy
- rubs out pretty well - doesn't leave white streaks on hair behind
- does a moderately good job of cutting down oil

CONS:
- does not remove ALL oil, sometimes not by a long shot!
- builds up terribly on my scalp - seems to form little balls of product (even with a thorough brush-through)
- consequently (due to the previous two points) hair goes on feeling "dirty"
- does nothing to volumize or lift hair, as other dry shampoos do
- doesn't wash out of hair as well as other dry shampoos

In a pinch, this is an OK dry shampoo (my bottle travels in my purse for emergency situations). In my humble opinion, there are far better products available and at a more cost-effective price. I'm not likely to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Lizzieloveslipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this to help control my oily hair during the day. It works to control oil, but difficult to use with curly hair and blending since I cannot come through my curly hair without it frizzing. Got a small bottle and it does last forever. Will use when I straighten my hair, but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this and have tried it twice so far. I am going to keep using it, so that is a good start! I've tried several dry shampoos. The other two were aerosol, so it in that respect this is difficult to compare. They were T3 Orlando Pita and Bumble and Bumble. This one is white powder, whereas the other two were brown. I like the smell of this one, and the fact that it doesn't mattify my hair or make it feel weighed down and dirty.
So that probably means I like it. I I straightened my fine, thin curly hair, and I don't like to wash it every day. This works well on the day in between wash days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

So... I give this a 3 because it's my first dry shampoo and I am not totally sure what to compare it to. I typically only was my hair 1-2x a week, but after the Keratin treatment, my hair is getting oilier and flatter faster, so I tried this aerosol sample (which another reviewer said was worse than the actual product). I spray it into my hair in sections around the 4th day, usually the day before I shampoo again. It doesn't really amaze me, but maybe I am asking too much...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by crambeary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a HG product for me. It works great, lasts a long time, smells great, does what I need it to do.

My hair is naturally blonde and wavy but I wear it straight a couple times a week.
I section my hair off with a comb and do strips at a time, dotting this on and then brushing/ pulling my hands through to distribute. I focus more on my crown/ bangs because that's where I tend to be oiliest (I touch my bangs a lot out of habit :/). This also helps to brighten up my blonde, which I love. I would imagine this works best with light blonde hair.

I have tried the aerosol version of this and was not impressed(I bought a duo at Ulta during the holiday season- it came with a jumbo powder and a mini aerosol). I really love the powder version. It has lasted me a long time and really helps me to only wash every two days. I've tried lots of dry shampoos and this is the best ime.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by kmarisms41

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Helped my greasy roots but it was hard to get the white powder not to show. i had to shake and brush my hair out for like 5 minutes

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lcourts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This powder is good for a quick job of absorbing oil but it is too thickening( and not in a good way) and dulls the hair. My daughter turned me on to a superior product called Rockaholic by TIGI dirty secret dry shampoo. This stuff absorbs oil and fluffs the hair making it fresh and smells good!! Excellent product girls!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

It seems pricey, but lasts forever.

Pros: If I put it on at night, it will absorb a lot of the oil in my hair (I am a total grease bomb) AND that "dirty scalp" stink. The bottle (I get the big one) lasts forever and it has a very subtle scent to it that cancels out other smells, if anything.

Cons: It does leave build up on my scalp, and it eliminates oil but not so much other product. It also kind of gets everywhere if you're not careful and you have to keep up on washing your brushes with it. I have one dedicated brush for this product, but some will get on my round brushes.

Overall: Second best dry shampoo out there (Blow is wonderful, but leaves less residue, but it leaves me with dirty scalp feeling that makes me come back to this). If you put it on at night, the only REAL drawback is some of the residue that will end up on your scalp and clothes, but it won't give you that "dull" look a lot of dry shampoos will.