July 29, 2014 | 1920 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Eye make-up remover

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2008 2:11:00 AM More reviews by SnunkyB

This is the worst eye makeup remover I have ever used. It barely gets off non-waterproof mascara. It stings a little when I get it in my eye. I am returning this. I got it because it was cheap, but I will be getting something else instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Aidge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this to break my habit with Biore makeup removing face wipes (Biore changed their formula a few years ago and the smell is more medicine-y and I stopped loving it the way I used to when it first came out.) But this Sephora liquid ($6) was awful and did not take off my makeup (Maybelling Great Lash... not even the waterproof kind). It wasn't greasy, but it didn't work and it burned my eyes. Also, my eye lashes felt brittle afterwards like they've been stripped of their natural oils. I'll continue using Biore until something better (but still reasonably priced) comes along.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2008 9:24:00 PM More reviews by peacegiraffe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is terrible! It takes me forever to get my eye makeup off with this stuff and it burns my eyes! I'm going back to Clinique Take the day off!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2008 10:19:00 PM More reviews by glowkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because their old formula was great, but this is just terrible. :( It burns my eyes and eyelids and doesn't even take off any makeup! I don't ever use it but I want it to be gone. Don't buy this!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by kristenleigh3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

AWFUL! This is Hands down the worst eye makeup remover I have ever tried. I bought this because someone told me that it is what Sephora uses in their store at the tester station, which I though I remembered being really effective. Well...not the case!! I had to rub so hard to make my eyeliner even budge, and it didn't even touch mascara (non-waterproof!). I agree with the reviewer before me who said that it is hard on your lashes, I lost a lot of them while using this. Also, it really stung if I used too much/got it in my eye...and my eyes are far from sensitive, I can only image how bad this would be for someone with sensitive eyes, I would strongly urge these people not to try this. The only good thing about this product is the cute packaging. I gave this product a very fair chance too, I used the entire bottle (so glad I finished it last night...yay!) I am really glad I only bought the travel size because I was debating on the larger one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by melodious

Terrible, ineffective - doesn't take off my make up which is, after all, the WHOLE point!
Don't waste your money. it also is hard on lashes.
Never again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by eternalstarangel

I didn't actually buy this product myself, but my sister did. I tried this on several occasions to remove my makeup and it really doesn't do a good job at all (my sister's raccoon eyes when she wakes up in the morning and after she showers should have been a good indication of this, but I always assumed she did a really lazy job removing her makeup) Anyways, I tried this product again last night and it took a lot of hard rubbing just to remove all of my eyeshadow, and it really didn't make my mascara budge much, and I wasn't even wearing waterproof mascara yesterday. The result was a bunch of mascara left under my eyes after I washed my face....which was a pain in the butt when you're really tired after a night out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by tsunamino

I'm shopping around for a new makeup remover, and thought I'd try this one since Sephora stocks it everywhere. What a terrible idea! It took more rubbing than necessary and I wasn't even wearing waterproof mascara! It's cheap, but not effective. Would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2008 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Mclark05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did nothing to remove my eye makeup! It hardly smudged my mascara...the towelettes are much more effective

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2008 2:02:00 AM More reviews by leeyah87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very, very, very BAD! Sephora must have changed the formula for their eye make-up remover because the product in this new packaging is HORRIBLE! It's less effective than plain tap water! The old eye make-up remover came in a different bottle and smelled different. This one comes in a different packaging, which is fine, but the product is definitely not the same. I ended up rubbing hard and tugging at the skin around my eyes, which is very bad since that area is delicate. It's not like I was wearing waterproof make-up either! Even after several attempts of rubbing and tugging my eyeshadow didn't budge one bit! What a waste of money! I'm so disappointed because the old stuff worked like magic! I'm sooo returning this!