October 22, 2014 | 1975 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dr Feelgood

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by cjt1990

I've been wanting to buy this product for ages, even after reading all the reviews on here, and I'm sad to say that I'm yet another disappointed user. The packaging is awesome, looks really cool and the instructions promise flawless silky skin. However it just didn't seem to really do anything on my skin. It didn't help my make up go on smoother, and after a while I just found that it made my skin feel gluggy and greasy. The only plus is that it looks cool sitting in my make up cabinet... :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by yguo001

it could be a great product, dependents on how you use it. I apply is with my fingers, and all you need is very little amount. I will try to heat it up first, let it melt on my finger tips, then apply onto my face. I make my face less oily, less shine, and looks smooth. Did did not really break me out, if i use very little amount, everything is fine. I am on my third box now. one box will last for a long time (for me, it last almost a year). anyway, everyone's skin is different, i will keep buying it as long as it does not break me out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by heathrey

Just another "nothing" product. It really does nothing except look nice on a dresser and make your skin feel a bit nicer. Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by cam0225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Itchy face! Must be allergic to something in this product. I had the same reaction to bare minerals makeup. The product itself goes on smooth and smells of fresh lemon (like cuticle care from Burt's bees). I didn't see a difference in my face lines or texture with product on. Will return today- can't stand the itchy feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by vinefit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this so called Primer/Matifier for some time now but haven't seen the light. Lately, I'm working in a different environment & its hot, summer here & I sweat a lot. When I used this on top of my foundation or BB Cream, it smooth out the pores, matify with a hint of sheen. It also make the foundation last longer.

If you apply it right, it will do the job as stated. The best way is to pat & roll the product using the sponge. Never slap & smooth & rub it in. This will make the product flakes. By doing patting & rolling, you push the product in & set the foundation without the need of setting powder. It also slightly lighten the foundation colour but when the foundation oxidised , the colour will be right.

As I notice, when I sweat (I mean really sweating), the makeup still look kind of fresh but no longer matt. To refresh, I just used a tissue & gently pressed & soak up the sweat & oils, voila......perfect again. Genius invention.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Elyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good primer that doesn't cause you to breakout. I noticed that when I use this under my foundation, I don't get oily at all. I like the packaging better in a squeeze tube rather than the tin tub. It's a little pricey though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this. I used it as stated on the packaging - applying it over my makeup. I assumed this would be like a gel version of a translucent powder. I think that was the intention, but for me this left me actually shiny and greasy. I did not like how this smoothed on and instead it looked like I missed some spots. Very overpriced, useless product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by elainegel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Shnnn.

Really wanted to love this. I got this with Playsticks and in the shop all was well. It stuck about!

But I just didn't like this.

Cons (for me)

The application. I'd prefer a pump.
The feel - Silky at first but can be quite flaky
The look - an hour of so in and it seems to be patchy in some areas

I did like the cute pot, as always, and I enjoyed the idea of it, but for me, bit of a no.

Sorry Benefit - i love you. xx

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by barbraella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am surprised with how many negative reviews that this has gotten i find this to be one of the best primers i have ever used,i noticed that some people have said that they dont know what this is for i reackon it is good as a primer before you put on your foundation which you blend with the sponge that comes with the tin,it really helps with smoothing your pores and controls oil aswell and i sometimes used it over my makeup by patting lightly to get rid of excess shine,i wouldnt recommend it to women with dry skin since it is mattifying (i reackon that gal is better for drier skin) also it is insanely expensive in australia about 55 aus dollars so im rarely able to get this but overall i think that this is a good product and once you get the hang of it you may change your mind.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Terrible. This is probably one of the worst primers I have come across. Initial touch, it feels silky smooth...quite impressive. However, as soon as it is applied onto the skin under makeup, it creates an oily under surface causing the makeup to slide around the face. The only people I can see this product working for is extremely dry skin. However, for a primer for anyone who has any amount of oil in their skin, this is not the product for you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No