BeneFit Cosmetics Dr Feelgood

2.4

Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isosteryl Meopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobili) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate

on 2/4/2013 1:55:00 PM

Despite other reviews I really like this product. I have super oily skin and by the end of the day my skin is pretty shiny which causes my foundation to not sit well. I find when I put this under my foundation there is less oil by the end of the day, and my foundation stays in place.

on 1/31/2013 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pros - covers pores, doesnt break me out
Cons - doesnt control oiliness for me
I use it with the sponge provided under my powder foundation, will try putting it over as recommended here

on 1/30/2013 3:17:00 PM

Absolutely useless... I don't understand the concept of this product, except the classic packaging, there is nothing good about it. It's hard to apply, either before makeup or after makeup; it does nothing but creating a cakey face, either applied with makeup or without makeup; it gets so dirty after a few uses, doesn't matter how often I wash the sponge, or use clean figure to apply. I hate this product so much that after a long time of struggling, I finally throw it out like my friend did. There're tons of products in the market that can do a much better job than what this one claims to do, and with a cheaper price, easier application, more hygienic concept and free from harsh chemicals.

I will not be surprised if they discontinue this product like many other completely useless products from benefit I've used (Georgia blush, D'Finer D'Liner...) Please stop attracting people with the cute packagings and wasting people's money on these ridiculous products!

on 1/27/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was hesitant to try Dr. Feelgood after reading a lot of bad reviews. However, I must say that I am pleasantly surprised! It took me a while to figure out how to use this correctly. I use it over my makeup..just in the T zone area. I dont like the little applicator pad that comes with it. I use my fingers to dab it on my nose and chin and then use a kabuki brush to buff it into my skin. It leaves me oil free and flawless for the whole day. I love the smell too. It is expensive but one pot will last you a LONG time

on 1/17/2013 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One word: FLAWLESS

If you've got large pores I strongly recommend this product to put under your foundation and even over it. Love this tin it comes in, love the herbal scent of this product, the puff is phenomenal, the waxy consistency is interesting to say the least, and it leaves your skin flawless like you belong in a wax museum.
A little tip for those who have this but hate it, it took me a while to figure out how to use it so give this a try. Use the puff and take a generous amount and glide it over your makeup. For me, using it with my fingers didn't do much but the puff method was a lot better.

on 12/24/2012 10:52:00 PM

Um, really? They're asking $35 or something for this crap? Put it over foundation, it's like vaseline or lip balm, and it does absolutely nothing.
AND, it has retinyl palmitate, which when worn in the sun breaks down and is carcinogenic. Bullcrap times ten!

on 12/15/2012 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought one box based on a friend's recommendation. I used it only once... This thing did make my pores seemingly disappear, BUT it was so heavy and made me feel like having a wax mask on my face. And I broke out like crazy afterward.

on 12/15/2012 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have really dry skin but I use quite emollient creams and/or sunscreens that I often want to mattify my nose just a bit. Received a mini one of these and was excited as I had not seen any reviews but had heard a YT blogger rave continuously about the product.

My verdict is it doesn't do much but what it does do I don't find enhances my looks at all. If I apply too much it seems to disrupt the foundation or concealer I've applied. I've tried over makeup and under with negligible results. Just a big let down. In my experience, a primer such as L'oreal Studio Secrets (looks a pale pastel lavenderish/pink in a small glass jar), works much better to mattify a shiny nose with the added benefit of filling in pores somewhat.

on 12/15/2012 2:53:00 AM

I've been wanting to buy this product for ages, even after reading all the reviews on here, and I'm sad to say that I'm yet another disappointed user. The packaging is awesome, looks really cool and the instructions promise flawless silky skin. However it just didn't seem to really do anything on my skin. It didn't help my make up go on smoother, and after a while I just found that it made my skin feel gluggy and greasy. The only plus is that it looks cool sitting in my make up cabinet... :)

on 9/23/2012 3:44:00 PM

it could be a great product, dependents on how you use it. I apply is with my fingers, and all you need is very little amount. I will try to heat it up first, let it melt on my finger tips, then apply onto my face. I make my face less oily, less shine, and looks smooth. Did did not really break me out, if i use very little amount, everything is fine. I am on my third box now. one box will last for a long time (for me, it last almost a year). anyway, everyone's skin is different, i will keep buying it as long as it does not break me out.

Popular Primer/ Correctors