December 22, 2014 | 1672 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dr Feelgood

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

Um, really? They're asking $35 or something for this crap? Put it over foundation, it's like vaseline or lip balm, and it does absolutely nothing.
AND, it has retinyl palmitate, which when worn in the sun breaks down and is carcinogenic. Bullcrap times ten!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by estas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought one box based on a friend's recommendation. I used it only once... This thing did make my pores seemingly disappear, BUT it was so heavy and made me feel like having a wax mask on my face. And I broke out like crazy afterward.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I have really dry skin but I use quite emollient creams and/or sunscreens that I often want to mattify my nose just a bit. Received a mini one of these and was excited as I had not seen any reviews but had heard a YT blogger rave continuously about the product.

My verdict is it doesn't do much but what it does do I don't find enhances my looks at all. If I apply too much it seems to disrupt the foundation or concealer I've applied. I've tried over makeup and under with negligible results. Just a big let down. In my experience, a primer such as L'oreal Studio Secrets (looks a pale pastel lavenderish/pink in a small glass jar), works much better to mattify a shiny nose with the added benefit of filling in pores somewhat.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by cjt1990

I've been wanting to buy this product for ages, even after reading all the reviews on here, and I'm sad to say that I'm yet another disappointed user. The packaging is awesome, looks really cool and the instructions promise flawless silky skin. However it just didn't seem to really do anything on my skin. It didn't help my make up go on smoother, and after a while I just found that it made my skin feel gluggy and greasy. The only plus is that it looks cool sitting in my make up cabinet... :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by yguo001

it could be a great product, dependents on how you use it. I apply is with my fingers, and all you need is very little amount. I will try to heat it up first, let it melt on my finger tips, then apply onto my face. I make my face less oily, less shine, and looks smooth. Did did not really break me out, if i use very little amount, everything is fine. I am on my third box now. one box will last for a long time (for me, it last almost a year). anyway, everyone's skin is different, i will keep buying it as long as it does not break me out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by heathrey

Just another "nothing" product. It really does nothing except look nice on a dresser and make your skin feel a bit nicer. Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by cam0225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Itchy face! Must be allergic to something in this product. I had the same reaction to bare minerals makeup. The product itself goes on smooth and smells of fresh lemon (like cuticle care from Burt's bees). I didn't see a difference in my face lines or texture with product on. Will return today- can't stand the itchy feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by vinefit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this so called Primer/Matifier for some time now but haven't seen the light. Lately, I'm working in a different environment & its hot, summer here & I sweat a lot. When I used this on top of my foundation or BB Cream, it smooth out the pores, matify with a hint of sheen. It also make the foundation last longer.

If you apply it right, it will do the job as stated. The best way is to pat & roll the product using the sponge. Never slap & smooth & rub it in. This will make the product flakes. By doing patting & rolling, you push the product in & set the foundation without the need of setting powder. It also slightly lighten the foundation colour but when the foundation oxidised , the colour will be right.

As I notice, when I sweat (I mean really sweating), the makeup still look kind of fresh but no longer matt. To refresh, I just used a tissue & gently pressed & soak up the sweat & oils, voila......perfect again. Genius invention.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Elyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good primer that doesn't cause you to breakout. I noticed that when I use this under my foundation, I don't get oily at all. I like the packaging better in a squeeze tube rather than the tin tub. It's a little pricey though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this. I used it as stated on the packaging - applying it over my makeup. I assumed this would be like a gel version of a translucent powder. I think that was the intention, but for me this left me actually shiny and greasy. I did not like how this smoothed on and instead it looked like I missed some spots. Very overpriced, useless product.