September 21, 2014 | 1658 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Prada Tendre

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 10:17:00 PM More reviews by audmac

I am not one to rub on magazine samples of perfumes that i smell but i did for this one-it just smells great to me! i am not good at describing all the special characteristics of different smells in a perfume. to me it just smells good or it doesnt. i really liked this and will definitly be buying a bottle real soon!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 3:41:00 AM More reviews by getsinyoureyes

I really wanted to like this, it sounds so lovely and all the people comparing it to my beloved Coco Mademoiselle made me want to love this even more. However, I find this to smell fairly different from Mademoiselle. They have the same patchouli base, but where Mademoiselle succeeds, this fails. In Tendre, patchouli takes center stage. Patchouli can be lovely when blended well, but this stuff isn’t. If you love the smell of pure patchouli with only a few oriental accents to bolster it, this will suit you well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by annalisameyer

I think this smells a lot like Chanel Chance. I like it, but I already own Chance so I'm not going to buy it. Nice smell, not the greatest.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2007 9:40:00 AM More reviews by MarieClaire9

the first sniff was "oh whats that", something different, interesting and fascinating: fresh, clean followed by a warm sweet scent. Prada Tendre lasts very long on me and much longer on my clothes. Sometimes i thought it faded away but it wasn´t, my nose has adapted to the smell. My husband loves it also.

Very nice bottle, when run out i will definitly repurchase. TOP!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 9:28:00 PM More reviews by cinderella09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this out at the department store. At first I was turned off by the cologney smell, but a few minutes later, it blossomed into the most gorgeous, sophisticated, but still sexy as hell scent on my skin. Can't wait to get it for Christmas! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2006 7:59:00 AM More reviews by EstherSuh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent is beautiful, but it has no staying power. I have to apply it several times during the day because it seems as if the scent disappears after a few minutes or so. For the price that I paid for it, I would expect it to last longer. Even layering the perfume with lotion did not help. I would not buy it again for this very reason.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by violet_mood

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell, but give two lippies because it does not last on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2006 7:43:00 PM More reviews by MyBuddy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried original Prada and liked it very much. After awhile, it seemed to take on a masculine quality for me, which was unsettling. Plus, everyone in my company seemed to be wearing it...men and women! Not wanting to follow the crowd, I switched to Prada Tendre, and I like it more. Not only does it remind me a little of Coco Mademoiselle, one of my favorites, but it is far more feminine than original Prada, and it doesn't enter a room before I do. I'm so glad Prada came out with this "sequel" to their original, or I would have given up on the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2006 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kac527

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first fragrance that my boyfriend of 3 years has EVER commented on. Whenever I wear it he says, "Oh My Gosh..., you smell so good!"
I LOVE this and will make it my signature fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2006 2:28:00 PM More reviews by jhadiq

I totally agree with Aishaa's review below. I "sort of" like Coco, but I love this. I feel that Prada Tendre is a bit more complex than Coco, with lighter, more floral notes. That said, I feel the same way about the original Prada. I don't necessarily appreciate the full-on headiness of either, which on me leaves the dry-down a bit like a one note wonder. Prada tendre, on the other hand, has something differently delicious about it, while still maintaining a the sexy, deep impression you get from the original. Love it! It's weird, because only a few ago years I would have hated this, but deeper, oriental fragrances have been appealing to me lately. Now that winter is here, I use this all the time and love it.