August 2, 2014 | 1000 users online

Gels/Soaps - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

Stripped my skin down, i got a huge red rash from this and dry leathery skin, would not recommend to those with sensitive skin .. I thought because it had oatmeal in it my skin would calm down but it did the opposite .
I have eczema on the inner folds of my arms btw

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

I got this on sale at a drugstore for about $ 4 (which is a lot less than I usually pay for body washes) and thought, what could possibly go wrong?
Well, my first peeve is the smell - I find it cheap and cloying. Even worse, though, is that something in the formulation is irritating and I ended up with an inflammation "down there". I guess you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by microems

I have gone through probably, 4-5 bottles of this product. I keep coming back to the St. Ives body washes. It really cleanses my skin very well, and doesn't dry my skin out. It doesn't make my skin (chest/back) break out. I like the smell, the consistency, the lather and most of all the price. Once in a while I will try other body washes, however I always come back to St. Ives.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by scarletfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this body polish! I can use it everytime I shower and it doesn't dry my skin out. It is very moisturizing and it smell wonderful! But make sure you rinse the shower out as it can become very slippery.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Hands down one of the best body wash on the planet!
I have yet to find anything else that even comes close to the smell, feel, wash, and price of this body wash.
Try it, you will not be dissapointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I really love this body wash - it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I have pretty dry legs, so this helps keeps them hydrated better than any other shower gel/soap I've used. Highly recommend if you have dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by shellj5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only body wash I can use! I have eczema and very sensitive skin so I really have to be careful in what I use. This has been terrific! The scents very mild, lathers beautifully, feels wonderful and best of all, never irritates my skin. I've used this wash exclusively for two years and it leaves my skin clean but moisturized. I adore this wash simply because it's basic and effective and no irritation. I pour some on my bath sponge and just enjoy my shower. If you have skin sensitivities, I highly recommend this and again, the scent is subtle and very soothing but you almost can't smell it unless you put your nose directly to your skin which is an added bonus. Love love love this!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by edgeofadream

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I wasn't too thrilled with this. I quickly grabbed some at the local drug store when i went to visit family in Palm Springs. The smell to me, is an off putting fake, plastic, vanilla-oatmeal scent and the body wash itself seemed like a typical, run of the mill body wash. Nothing special.
The price was ok, but i have used even cheaper body washes that were just as good and smelled better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by rebs89

Best body wash I have ever used...so far. I have been using this for about three weeks. I can go three days and not feel oily. Which is great. Just tried it on my hair today. I am going to see if it makes my hair oily the next day or if it does to my scalp what it does to my body (not making it oily so fast). I used to use soap bars to wash my body and the next day I would feel sooo oily and discusting that if I did not shower I would feel filthy. I also tried Dial bodywash and Suave body wash and they also made me feel oily the next day.This stuff, im guessing, balances out the skin so you feel cleaner longer. My body acne is clearing up which I developed because of bar soap by the way! This product does not dry skin out. I love this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

It smells really good and it's cheap :)