St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hexylcinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 7, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (CI 47005) (CI 47005), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) (CI 16035), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (CI 42090)

on 3/5/2012 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG!!! I love this bodywash so much. It's creamy-dreamy-lucious! The consistency is creamy/pearly and thick. Great lather and gets you nice and clean! The smell is awesome, too! Will use this as long as it's available!

on 2/2/2012 11:33:00 AM

When i couldnt find this in the body polish (what first got me into St. Ives) i got this. This is amazing. Smells great and feels really nice on my skin. Cleans everything off. And the bottle is HUGE for only $3-4 and lasts foreverr. On my second one!

on 1/22/2012 7:54:00 PM

This is an excellent product, paired with the corresponding
lotion, for dry, sensitive skin.

Beats out the more expensive lines for keeping skin from
cracking and itching.

Quit a find for a drugstore product.

on 1/22/2012 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

As far as value goes this is the best body wash. It's not as moisturizing as I would like but its really good considering the price which explains the high ratings imo. It hasn't ended my quest for the most moisturizing body wash yet though. I think this is rating so high just because its so cheap but still doesnt compare to the more expensive, more moisturizing drugstore body washes.

on 12/31/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite body wash of all time. Moisturizing on my dry skin, even in the winter. Nice light scent that is not too overpowering. I usually buy this at the grocery store for $2 and it lasts 3-4 months. It also does not make my skin itchy, which lots of other soaps do. I use this in the shower 3-4 times a week with my Salux scrubbie and my skin is a million times better. More moisturized and ingrown hairs gone forever!

Edit: Forgot to add, this body wash is also thick enough to shave with. I've gotten rid of my shave gel altogether. Will continue to buy as long as this body wash exists.

on 12/15/2011 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Stripped my skin down, i got a huge red rash from this and dry leathery skin, would not recommend to those with sensitive skin .. I thought because it had oatmeal in it my skin would calm down but it did the opposite .
I have eczema on the inner folds of my arms btw

on 11/14/2011 2:45:00 PM

I got this on sale at a drugstore for about $ 4 (which is a lot less than I usually pay for body washes) and thought, what could possibly go wrong?
Well, my first peeve is the smell - I find it cheap and cloying. Even worse, though, is that something in the formulation is irritating and I ended up with an inflammation "down there". I guess you get what you pay for.

on 10/10/2011 3:15:00 PM

I have gone through probably, 4-5 bottles of this product. I keep coming back to the St. Ives body washes. It really cleanses my skin very well, and doesn't dry my skin out. It doesn't make my skin (chest/back) break out. I like the smell, the consistency, the lather and most of all the price. Once in a while I will try other body washes, however I always come back to St. Ives.

on 8/18/2011 1:06:00 AM

I love this body polish! I can use it everytime I shower and it doesn't dry my skin out. It is very moisturizing and it smell wonderful! But make sure you rinse the shower out as it can become very slippery.

on 8/6/2011 1:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Hands down one of the best body wash on the planet!
I have yet to find anything else that even comes close to the smell, feel, wash, and price of this body wash.
Try it, you will not be dissapointed!