September 18, 2014 | 1955 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Pnko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read that they changed the formula and I don't know WHEN. I think I bought mine about 4-5 months ago.It is ofcourse finished now..
I think it's a decent moisturizer.It did its job for me.Altough it was good, I wanted to try a natural product for a change. But now I think I will go back to this.Not because it's perfect..But because I can't afford other changes and trials.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

I picked up one of the 2 oz jar of the classic formula about a month ago and have used it every day since. I had previously bought one of the generic ones from Walmart when they changed the formula because it had zinc so I thought it would work. I didn't expect much from this, but it gives my dry skin a nice amount of moisture without being at all oily. I wish they had one with a higher SPF, though. Works well under makeup too and has never made me breakout.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First, let me say that I love the lotion version of this product. The cream, not so much.

Unlike the lotion, the cream goes nowhere. Where you put it on your face, it stays, so you have to use alot to cover. Also, there's no sheen, no glow- your skin actually looks dull after. And ya know what? It feels dull and dry too. What a waste of dollars!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

As soon as I saw the old zinc formulation at target, i scooped up a bottle immediately. This is a classic for a reason. It is light, moisturizing, comfortable and truly does not break me out. Definitely one of those "safe" staple products that i keep around in case some newfangled $50 moisturizer breaks me out, ha. Yeesh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by nicurly

HG status!! At least the old formula is for me. I heard they were discontinuing and I went and stocked up on a couple of bottles. I am so glad I did!! I use this as my moisturizer/ss on days when I know I will have limited exposure outside.( I use retin-a). It has never broken me out and I am very happy that they are bringing this back as a "classic". I also buy them when SDM has a sale. I used to use the combo/oily version but the fragrance bothered me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this moisturizer for a couple of years and I am pleased with it. I like that it has zinc oxide (physical sunscreen) in it, although it is only 3%. It is also an effective moisturizer. It's not greasy or sticky, and it absorbs well. I would switch to the spf 30, but to my knowledge, that version has no physical sunscreen ingredients. For a daily moisturizer on days where you spend little time in the sun, this is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by electrolier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite moisturizer-sunscreen combo. It isn't irritating to my sensitive, Retin-A Micro-treated skin, it moisturizes the dryness without breaking me out, and it as a nice lotion-y texture that easily absorbs into my skin (and I slather it on) and my makeup goes on smoothly over. My skin is visibly hydrated (not greasy) after applying this, and stays that way. I am very pale and sunburn easily, and this protects my skin enough for what I need - I'm not out in the sun much, but I obviously still need protection. My mother (who has rosacea) and sister (who has oily skin) also use this. The packaging is a hygienic squeeze bottle, and it's easy to find at the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by shizzbananaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why must companies always take the good popular products and reformulate them?
The new formula is thicker, and they have replaced zinc oxide with chemical sunscreen and there's the sunscreen smell to prove it. Oh, and did I mention they also put in multiple types of parabens in the new formula?

I tried looking for the old version everywhere, and for all of you who are trying to find it, I finally found it at COSTCO today. There were plenty of them but I'm thinking the old version won't be restocked, so get yours there in a pack of 2 before theyr'e all gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by CarmenJones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review is for the OLD version of Olay Complete Sensitive Skin SPF 15, I've been using it for years. This version of the lotion is a HG daytime moisturizer for me. It works well with my skin, properly moisturizes it, and isn't too greasy. It doesn't cause breakouts and sinks in pretty quickly. This doesn't have that sunscreen smell & is great for sensitive skin. I have often wished Olay made a moisturizer just like it, but without the sunscreen for night-time use. This product was perfect, I don't know why they had to change the formula. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I've heard the new version is horrible, causes irritation & pimples, and has a loud smell. They changed the active ingredient...I believe they've changed all the sunscreen formulas, now carrying a yellow label on the box, instead of green. So if you can still find the old formula, grab it or get a generic version of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by TaylorAshley86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the moisturizer I have relied on for years, but now have been forced to change! I was very upset to discover the other day at the grocery store that Olay has changed their formula. It supposedly has greater sun protection, but as a result SMELLS like sunscreen and BURNS my skin (although it is made for sensitive skin). I sadly returned the new bottle and am now in search of a new daily moisturizer...any recommendations?