April 19, 2014 | 967 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First, let me say that I love the lotion version of this product. The cream, not so much.

Unlike the lotion, the cream goes nowhere. Where you put it on your face, it stays, so you have to use alot to cover. Also, there's no sheen, no glow- your skin actually looks dull after. And ya know what? It feels dull and dry too. What a waste of dollars!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

As soon as I saw the old zinc formulation at target, i scooped up a bottle immediately. This is a classic for a reason. It is light, moisturizing, comfortable and truly does not break me out. Definitely one of those "safe" staple products that i keep around in case some newfangled $50 moisturizer breaks me out, ha. Yeesh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by nicurly

HG status!! At least the old formula is for me. I heard they were discontinuing and I went and stocked up on a couple of bottles. I am so glad I did!! I use this as my moisturizer/ss on days when I know I will have limited exposure outside.( I use retin-a). It has never broken me out and I am very happy that they are bringing this back as a "classic". I also buy them when SDM has a sale. I used to use the combo/oily version but the fragrance bothered me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this moisturizer for a couple of years and I am pleased with it. I like that it has zinc oxide (physical sunscreen) in it, although it is only 3%. It is also an effective moisturizer. It's not greasy or sticky, and it absorbs well. I would switch to the spf 30, but to my knowledge, that version has no physical sunscreen ingredients. For a daily moisturizer on days where you spend little time in the sun, this is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by electrolier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite moisturizer-sunscreen combo. It isn't irritating to my sensitive, Retin-A Micro-treated skin, it moisturizes the dryness without breaking me out, and it as a nice lotion-y texture that easily absorbs into my skin (and I slather it on) and my makeup goes on smoothly over. My skin is visibly hydrated (not greasy) after applying this, and stays that way. I am very pale and sunburn easily, and this protects my skin enough for what I need - I'm not out in the sun much, but I obviously still need protection. My mother (who has rosacea) and sister (who has oily skin) also use this. The packaging is a hygienic squeeze bottle, and it's easy to find at the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by shizzbananaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why must companies always take the good popular products and reformulate them?
The new formula is thicker, and they have replaced zinc oxide with chemical sunscreen and there's the sunscreen smell to prove it. Oh, and did I mention they also put in multiple types of parabens in the new formula?

I tried looking for the old version everywhere, and for all of you who are trying to find it, I finally found it at COSTCO today. There were plenty of them but I'm thinking the old version won't be restocked, so get yours there in a pack of 2 before theyr'e all gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by CarmenJones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My review is for the OLD version of Olay Complete Sensitive Skin SPF 15, I've been using it for years. This version of the lotion is a HG daytime moisturizer for me. It works well with my skin, properly moisturizes it, and isn't too greasy. It doesn't cause breakouts and sinks in pretty quickly. This doesn't have that sunscreen smell & is great for sensitive skin. I have often wished Olay made a moisturizer just like it, but without the sunscreen for night-time use. This product was perfect, I don't know why they had to change the formula. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I've heard the new version is horrible, causes irritation & pimples, and has a loud smell. They changed the active ingredient...I believe they've changed all the sunscreen formulas, now carrying a yellow label on the box, instead of green. So if you can still find the old formula, grab it or get a generic version of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by TaylorAshley86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the moisturizer I have relied on for years, but now have been forced to change! I was very upset to discover the other day at the grocery store that Olay has changed their formula. It supposedly has greater sun protection, but as a result SMELLS like sunscreen and BURNS my skin (although it is made for sensitive skin). I sadly returned the new bottle and am now in search of a new daily moisturizer...any recommendations?

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2009 3:23:00 AM More reviews by flyingkitt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the old version of this cream. It was pretty much the only face cream with SPF that did not irritate my skin at all that I stuck with it for years. However, to my disappointment, I bought one jar with the new formula and it was absolutely horrible -- hard to absorb, left a greasy feel and made my face look shiny. What is the worst is that, once a reliable go-to product, it now breaks me out. I felt completely betrayed after being loyal to the original formula for years. Unless Olay brings the old version back, I will never buy this product again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by miaaaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The reason why this product has a high rating is because 98% of the reviews are reviewing the original product, not the new formula. I loyally used this lotion everyday for 5 years and am sorry to say that they changed the formula. The new formula is absolutely horrible. Greasy, awful strong sunscreen smell (even though the SPF is still 15), and it leaves your face extremely oily looking. It also broke me out and I never break out. Why mess with a great product? And it was also more expensive than it was before. This is a total waste of money.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No