September 23, 2014 | 1407 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is perfect! I use both sides for my eyebrows because i use black mascara, but this keeps my eyebrows in place all day without flakiness or fading!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this product because it was double tipped and had both products in one pen. They were both easily and readily there, with the label around each side saying which is used for eyelashes and which for eyebrows. Pretty handy so you don't get them confused.

It normally lasts an entire school day on my eyebrows, but when I start running out and less starts coming out on the brush, then it doesn't last as long. But that's easily fixable with a new bottle.

I didn't notice a smell and it didn't make my eyebrows stiff, but it did make my eyelashes really stiff and I didn't notice any volume or lengthening at all. It was just there, flaky, and really stiff. That was really annoying, so I just used both sides for eyebrows and made sure to use less on my eyebrows when I used the eyelash formula because that formula was a bit thicker.

I knocked off 2 lipsticks because the eyelash formula was terrible, but decided not to knock off another lipstick because I can still use the eyelash formula for my eyebrows and because it was so cheap. I still use it everyday because it keeps my eyebrows in place for most of, if not all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by sw3etpinay

I think I bought like my sixth one of these..or more.
I use it to set my Daiso eyebrow pencils ($1.50 and makes my brows look natural) and it usually lasts the whole day [:.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by zatanna333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loves me some ELF brow gunk. Like many folks here, I use both ends of the tube for my eyebrows. Fundamentally, they are the same and both brushes are perfectly reasonable applicators. I have never felt the need for clear mascara, so I have never tried it as such. This gel does exactly what it is meant to do - it tames my brows and sets any filling I have done. I tend to like a darker, fuller brow look in general, but I have also frequently used this solo on my brows when lazy/in a hurry, and it gives them a very clean, neat appearance without looking overdone or stiff. I would agree with most that you want to be careful to not load up too much product while applying to avoid flakes or clumps. Clumps tend to develop more when you are reaching the end of the tube, and the color starts to show in the tube, but it doesn't overall bother me until it's getting very clumped up and then I just switch sides. Honestly, no one is all "WAH-HOO I am going to go buy brow gel yay!!", so the fact that I can grab a few tubes for $1 while nabbing a frozen pizza at my local Krogers makes this an A+ product for me...and I have killer looking brows while nomming a Tombstone on my couch!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by cantingcandrakirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I like how it makes my brows look better and natural. I like how the mascara kinda holds the curl.
But it only lasted for a couple of usage. The clear mascara dried out. The clear brow gel was still intact but I think it would only last for 4-5 more usage.

Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

I will keep buying and buying these. They hold my eyebrows in place and yes, I use the clear mascara on my eyebrows. Definitely an HG product for only $1

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by VanessaluvsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I needed a new brow gel and saw this at target for a buck and thought why not? I really like it because it keeps my eyebrows in place all day and its easy to use. My one bad thing about it is that if you put to much an touch your brows during the day it leaves white flakes. Other than that I would say go for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by maliyahmt

Love this! Went in to Target because I needed a brow gel (mines sweat off throughout my school day :( ) and saw this for a dollar and thought why not. Keeps my brows from coming off even when working out, and it's only $1!!!

Definetely give this a try! So worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I buy these 2-4 at at time

I do not use the mascara - the brow gel is the best I have tried

I just fill in my brows with eye shadow, and put this ontop

looks natural and is just a great product you can't beat the price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good brow gel/clear mascara. It did not flake or leave that white residue on my lashes. Great price too.