E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Malt Shake

Price: $

on 1/12/2010 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love the color of this gloss! It's a perfect nude for my skin tone, goes with everything, and lasts a few hours before I have to reapply it. Best of all it's kept my lips from getting dry and chapped in the cold weather.

My only problem with this product is the claim of spf on the website. Nowhere on the gift set box I received did it mention spf nor did I see anything in the ingredients list that *seemed to me* like it was for sun protection. Also I don't know what this stuff is supposed to smell like but it does NOT smell like sugar orange like the website claimed (before the recent revamp).

on 1/6/2010 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This a lovely gloss, it looks so natural with a pretty nude colour. Haven't used tube glosses for few years, but found this to be so quick and easy, and feels great. When I first squeezed some out, it seem gloopy, but was fine after that. Also have juiced berry and goddess, but this is by far my favourite, and can see myself repurchasing again and again.

on 9/13/2009 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I would buy again

My second tube.

Great gloss, my hg.

no shimmer, just enough shine, enough color. Perfection in a tube,

LOOOVE IT!

I could go on and on

on 8/10/2009 11:21:00 PM

This is the gloss I keep in my purse that I know will work with any makeup I put on for work. Just gives my lips a bit more color without being a statement on their own.

My favorite thing about all of the Super Glossy Lip Shines is the texture. It's like you've put a cushion on your lips, if that makes any sense. Not sticky at all, and it doesn't leave a tacky residue.

The packaging isn't anything special, but it's a-ok by me!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

One of my favorite lipglosses.. a "no-brainer/goes with most everything" shade that does my pigmented lips good. The finish is glossy but not sparkly. I don't particularly care for the grape scent, but I don't mind it.

I love the squeezey tube and slanted tip applicator. I love how smoooooth it makes my lips feel. It has just enough stickiness to stay on a decent amount of time. In fact, it wears quite well. I'm always happy to put SPF on my lips - they're so often neglected in the sunscreen department. ELF, you have impressed me yet again.

on 6/30/2009 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really liked the color on me- it's only slightly more red and darker than my natural shade. Like their other lip shines I have, it's not too sticky or glittery or smelly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this at some briazilain clothing store and I thought for a dollar hey its worth a shot. Welli Itried it and I love the color on me. heneverr i dont have time to do my maekup and run to work or school I put this on a little blush and mascara and im out the door. I love this color. I would definitely buy again! =)

on 5/6/2009 3:35:00 AM

one of the best lipgloss for an affordable prize.. its not sticky or too shimmer.. the color is wearable, so natural.. plus it has an spf which i love.. well done elf..

on 4/14/2009 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is so great, nice natural, sheer color. It suits all kinds of skintones, I have tan skin and it looks great on me and my friend has very pale skin and it does wonders for her lips too. Tad bit sticky, but for a buck, you have nothing to lose. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 3/19/2009 1:40:00 AM

super cute and wearable shade. like other mua'ers have said; it looks dark in the tube but the pigmentation is pretty weak so you can slather it on for sheer color. i would describe this shade as a nice neutral sheer brick color. i'll definitely repurchase the next time i order from e.l.f. to stock up. the texture is pretty decent too, for a dollar. the only thing i'm not so find of is the smell, but it's not sooo bad. :)

Recommended for Medium Skin