October 31, 2014 | 1494 users online

Samples - Everyday Minerals - Free Sample Makeup Kit [DISCONTINUED/REPLACED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

These samples are amazing. However, I had such a problem with shipping it took me over 6 months to get my products. They had great customer service and a new shipment was sent out promptly. The samples themselves are such a generous amount and are amazing. I would highly recommend this over bare minerals any day. And, they're a heck of a lot cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by zomgblah

I read so many comments about EDM on the boards and I just couldn't figure out what everyone was talking about, so I did some research and woohoo! I really get what all the hype is about! Three foundation shades and formulas, a concealer, and a blush, all for free? Well, you have to pay for shipping but what's a couple of dollars. I took about four days to receive my order; I ordered Sunday night, it was shipped Tuesday, and recieved Thursday. Each sample is packed to the brink and so far has lasted me 3 weeks and I'm not even halfway. They're also great for travel. I will order a kit everytime I buy something. This is really worth the shipping!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I heard about Everyday minerals from a review on Youtube and decided to try it out since the samples were free. I do not regret it at all. I love the quality of the foundation and the blush that it came with was very very pretty (Weekend Getaway).

I tried the matte formulation but I may go up to intensive as I want a little heavier coverage. The foundation colors matched me very well. I also like that the bases don't make my skin itch, especially when it gets warmer outside.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by josette

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this sample kit and was so impressed by the excellent quality and range of shades. The finish was much better than Bare Minerals and the prices are amazingly low.

I'm Mac NC 25 and Stila 30Watts and I found that "Golden Light" was a perfect match for me.

"Apple" was a pretty blush color and "Everyday Bronzer" is a non - glittery nice bronze powder.

This is a great way to try 3 makeup shades to find your special one.

The only reason I won't be ordering this for myself is that for my 'mature' combination skin; I am better off with Tinted Moisturizer or Liquid Foundation.

But for a young person who want's very high quality makeup at an affordable price, you cannot do better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by iheartalize

This is great for helping you find your shade before buying a full size. I like how the foundations offer different levels of coverage. The shades I picked were a little too light for my skin tone so next time I will choose some a bit darker. I got a blush in yardsale and it is a beautiful light pink with peachy tones. Looks very natural. I will be purchasing the blush when I'm finished with the sample :D

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by xkellyz

I <3 everyday minerals! I use it every single day! I tried the sample kits (which is free and only pay for shipping) twice before I found the perfect shade for me and I have been hooked on it ever since! For those of you who would like to explore the world of mineral makeup, I HIGHLY recommend EDM (everyday mineral)!!! p.s the flat top brush and long handle kabuki brush are SUPER!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne

just that it is free is awesome. i finally tried it yesterday and i love the coverage. i used the semi matte in med olive i think and it really looked nice. not cakey. the blush was also very pretty and perfect for my nc35 skin. the color of the blush is all smiles. im going to try the other colors and see how they work. my only complain is that the little jars are so hard to open. nothing comes out of the little holes. and when i try taking the plastic thing from the inside out it spills everywhere. ugh.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 5:21:00 AM More reviews by luckyyou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like the product is really good ... but they come with different size is smaller then normal size thats only thing i dont like ...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Jenls27

I really wanted to like this. I've tried BE but was extremely allergic to it so my sister pointed me to EDM. I've ordered 3 sample kits and finally found a foundation to match but I cannot get it to blend well enough. I moisturize everyday, use primer, and drink a ton of water. I've always taken great care of my skin. I'm 36 and have a few eye crinkles and due to the EDM found out I have more wrinkles on my forehead and around my mouth. I mean before this everyone would guess that I was 28 or 29. EDM actually makes me look my age! I have tried and tried but I'm gong back to liquid foundation. I think this is a good product if you are in your teens and early 20's. But I would never recommend this for anyone my age or older.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 1:29:00 PM More reviews by lilmama51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This sample kit is just one of the reasons I love EDM. The samples are generous and last forever, but when you do need to replace the products are so affordable. The CS is great: delivery is usually just a few days. The colors are unusual but (mostly) wearable. I just love them.