April 17, 2014 | 1771 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Finally , I have found a spare moisturiser for my Holy Grail daycream :) ..It's not My HG as the J&J Triple Effects one , but it's very good as it hydrates my combo skin without making it greasy ..It doesn't have SPF in it so it's perfect under MU in the evening or when taking photos .. very good price and easily available ..I am happy with my J&J but I cannot find it easily so I am using it sparingly ..
This is highly recommended for ladies with combo to dry (like me) skin or in winter ..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by stace06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as a daily body moisturiser - it's lightly fragrant, sinks into the skin well, cheap and mine comes in a tube which is very handy. Unlike my Clinique deep comfort moisturiser, this one doesn't feel oily on my skin afterwards and doesn't leave any sticky residual.

Definitely a good every day body moisturiser but given the ingredients, I wouldn't use it on my face which is sensitive and acne prone.

On the front of mine, it advertises that it comes with jojoba oil and Vitamin E but I am not sure how much is in there!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Kristinaaxo

I really loved this. I really did. I am a 22 year old young woman. I have bought moisturisers from leading brands such as L'occitane, chanel, expensive organic creams, biotherm, estee lauder everything! When i tried this i don't know why i didn't find this sooner. My skin is very dry and dehydrated, i used this and for the first time in a very long time my skin is no longer dry!! It is baby smooth. This is best applied after the shower so it sinks right in. The price is unbelievable cheap and works better than anything i have ever used before! A little goes a long way as with all moisturisers don't put so much on unlee you want your face to be a greasy mess. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by AnnieP112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this so much. It's cheap and it works wonderfully. A friend recommended it to me years ago (I can't remember how long ago), I bought it, and it just sat on my shelf for however long, I picked it up a few months ago when I couldn't find a good moisturiser - I'll never buy anything else again. My only complaint is that it's slightly thick so it doesn't sink in right away, so I'd only use this for night time. However, it does give that dewy look which I know a lot of people go for!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by hostility

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this since I was 11 - almost 10 years now. I literally have a growing tower of empty tubs, but I know as soon as I get rid of them they will come in handy for something!

I love this stuff! I've tried a few different moisturisers but every time I do I end up going right back to this or "supplementing" them with this for a while before giving up.

My skin is very sensitive and acne-prone. A lot of stuff gives me allergic reactions and makes me bumpy and itchy or breaks me out - not this! This is one of those things I 100% trust using on my face, which you will know is hard to do if your skin is anything like mine!

It comes in a big pot and is really cheap - I think it's around 3-4? It lasts forever so I've forgotten how much exactly, haha. You can also buy smaller tubes of it.

I'm not sure what else to say about this. It's a pretty basic moisturiser! Smells nice, light and creamy texture and just lovely to apply. Great under foundation, too.

I would definitely definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by lovelydana

This is my everyday moisturizer that I put on after showering in the morning. I LOVE IT. I was a little skeptical before trying it, as it is not completely noncomedogenic. However, it has never seemed to break me out, which is GREAT. But I notice every now and then that I'll get little white pimples here and there, but that could be just because my skin can get really oily. Overall - this is my go-to moisturizer, it's so cheap, and it lasts so long! And the smell is so light and "soft" smelling, if that makes sense lol. Lovelovelove! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a Christmastime gift set (really cheap, something like $5). I've been using it on my legs in the morning and it works! It keeps my skin from getting dry and itchy - ALTHOUGH it may only be because it's currently summertime. I've never found anything that worked on my legs in the wintertime better than my HG Gold Bond.

I never thought to use it on my face, but if it works for other people I'll give it a try. Can't beat the price, certainly.

This is a definite improvement from the Nivea creme I remember from high school, which was thick and moisturizing, yes, but also kind of greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by amberblake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff to death HG moisturizer. However if you have oily skin you chances are will not like this at all, it has jojoba oil and looks and feels greasy for about 10-15 mins. Once it has set its amazing this makes makeup not stick to dry patches and I have really sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin AT ALL. I will def repurchase and I love using it on my face and body and it doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by HotPozzum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love everything about this cream. I use it as a night moisturiser for my face - yes my face! Smells divine (reminds me of my mum who uses the original blue tub formula) and is lovely, thick and cheap too. Costs about $AU6-$8 for a 200ml tub. I absolutely slather it on straight after a shower (and washing my face obviously!) and let is soak in for a while before bed. My skin is definitely looking much more "plump" and hydrated. No spots or pimple apart from usual occasional hormonal ones - certainly didn't make me break out as I had initially feared. Only downside is the packaging - wish it was a pump pack as its more hygenic and easier to handle. I tried the original blue formula before this - but found it too thick and hard to spread, greasier too. This version is everything I love about the other one but lighter. I have tried some other more expensive night creams & serums but this one really feels like it's sinking in and I'm seeing visible results. Would recommend to those with dry to combo skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Stg16

I have been using this moisturising cream for about two years now as it leaves my skin feeling very soft and clean! It is less greasy than previous Nivea lotions/creams and really works to soften the face. I tend to use another cream for my body simply out of habit but I am sure it would work just as well all over too! The smell of the cream reminds me of Johnson's baby lotion and it is absorbs into the skin within a coupe of minutes. I have relatively oily skin and I have tries other oil free moisturisers, however nothing seems to suit my skin more than this cream and it is now a beauty essential. It leaves you feeling refreshed, clean and soft! I would strongly advice a try!