December 21, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by citygirl91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the Nivea Soft cream. My face has been so dry for the past couple of week (no breakouts though) and after putting this on, it was hydrated and soft. The name definitely fits.

I used to only use this for my hands and body, but now, I'm finding out that it actually makes a very good facial moisturizer. I have a large jar and a travel-sized one, but I prefer carrying around the small travel size pots that are sold in Walgreens and CVS. I bought 3 travel-sized jars when they were on sale. When I run out in a small pot, I just refill it using a spatula.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by erikavelasco

The great thing about this moisturiser is that you don't need to use a lot in one go to notice how soft your skin is, which is great as this has lasted me the whole year. It is so light on your skin/face, it makes every other creme feel really heavy! Works well with any type of skin but probably not oily. Also a lot of people are complaining that it is in a tub, i'm from australia and I can find them in tubs and bottles (which i own both) so surely it is available wherever you live! I let my friend use some of mine and she was so happy with the results that she brought herself a bottle, so listen to the reviews because this product really is great, effective and cheap! xx

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Lizzielizay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't use much moisturizer so I just get the little $1 sample tubs and it last me along time. I love how this doesn't break me out and it doesn't look greasy/oily on the skin. Not much to say other than its a perfect and simple moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product on the hunt for a new moisturizer and after reading reviews, I decided to purchase this at my local superstore. I bought this version over the original blue container cream since people said this one is better for the face. I've been using this for sometime and it works well. My face has not broke out and my face feels hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. it works great under make up as well and doesn't make my face feel sticky. I don't mind the scent of the cream either. The only bad thing is the packaging as it is in the tub container so not exactly hygienic but I'd keep using it for the product. If only Nivea could make their products in a squeeze tube or a pump, that would be great! I would repurchase this cream once I run out. I bought the small travel size as well for traveling purposes. I'm glad some drugstore brands make travel size that are cheap. And as well, the price for the cream is cheap. well, I suppose most drugstore products are usually cheap in price but definitely great for being a drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by meg042675

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has become my go-to facial moisturizer. I discovered how well it works on my face on a cruise 2 years ago. My face was very sunburned and my nose an forehead was peeling. I had a sample size/to-go size of this creme and decided to use it on my face. To my surprise and delight it worked wonders for my face. The peeling skin vanished all day and my skin in general was smoother and brighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Bettybo75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- It applies easy and quick, goes on very smooth.
-Not oily at all, at least on my body.
-The smell is super nice.
-The price is good for the amount you get.

CONS:
-None so far :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by glanda

I hate the ingredients... I hate perfume and mineral oil... I haven't got used to the smell...
However, my skin likes it... For reference, I live in Canada, where is super dry. and I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. First, it doesn't break me out...Second, it does keep my skin hydrated... I put it on my face before I go to bed, and the second day, I find my skin is bright, and neither oily nor dry... My face got dry easily during the night time, no matter what I used. The second morning would be dull and dry... After using this one, these symptoms are gone.

I only have used it for one week, so I will keep updated my comments...

Update:
I have been used this for a while now, and my skin definitely like it, though I don't like the smell. My acne is reduced now. Thanks god~~

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by John3303

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a 51 yr old man that uses this product daily and my skin looks great for my age. I love it and my wife loves how my skin looks since I have been using it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by debbiedang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this, it is amazing all over the body and the best facial moisturizer ever.. my sister, mom and I all use this! I have oily skin, and this feels so light and absorbs really well that after using it for so long i only worry about my makeup making me greasy. I have not broken out from this, but i'm not too acne prone either. smells really light and awesome... and the only part that i "hate" about this is that for the past say two years, i've neglected wearing any sunscreen because nothing compares to this... everything else makes me feel greasy and heavy and i feel like i'm never going to find a sunscreen that can come close to how amazing this is :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's so light, I usually use this to school so when my friends hug me it won't feel sticky (don't judge, I'm sure most of you do that) the smell is babyish and awesome.. I don't think it's best for your face though