September 18, 2014 | 1912 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Bettybo75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- It applies easy and quick, goes on very smooth.
-Not oily at all, at least on my body.
-The smell is super nice.
-The price is good for the amount you get.

CONS:
-None so far :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by glanda

I hate the ingredients... I hate perfume and mineral oil... I haven't got used to the smell...
However, my skin likes it... For reference, I live in Canada, where is super dry. and I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. First, it doesn't break me out...Second, it does keep my skin hydrated... I put it on my face before I go to bed, and the second day, I find my skin is bright, and neither oily nor dry... My face got dry easily during the night time, no matter what I used. The second morning would be dull and dry... After using this one, these symptoms are gone.

I only have used it for one week, so I will keep updated my comments...

Update:
I have been used this for a while now, and my skin definitely like it, though I don't like the smell. My acne is reduced now. Thanks god~~

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by John3303

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a 51 yr old man that uses this product daily and my skin looks great for my age. I love it and my wife loves how my skin looks since I have been using it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by debbiedang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this, it is amazing all over the body and the best facial moisturizer ever.. my sister, mom and I all use this! I have oily skin, and this feels so light and absorbs really well that after using it for so long i only worry about my makeup making me greasy. I have not broken out from this, but i'm not too acne prone either. smells really light and awesome... and the only part that i "hate" about this is that for the past say two years, i've neglected wearing any sunscreen because nothing compares to this... everything else makes me feel greasy and heavy and i feel like i'm never going to find a sunscreen that can come close to how amazing this is :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's so light, I usually use this to school so when my friends hug me it won't feel sticky (don't judge, I'm sure most of you do that) the smell is babyish and awesome.. I don't think it's best for your face though

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Im so sad this is so moisturizing on my super dry skin but it broke me out so mad :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sarah2495

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin is Combination( oily forehead & nose) dry to normal everywhere else. my skin is easily dried out because i have VERY sensitive skin, even in my oily t zone. and i get red , inflamed skin, and acne very easily.

Okay, well, It hasnt even been one day since i used this. but...i just applied it 30 minutes ago, and OMG my skin is SUPER soft and not oily! i also used it as an eye cream.
I will update soon. the only thing is, it is a little sticky. ( i only wash my face at night btw , because of mu very sensitive skin)
but it has sank into my skin now. if you want to use this in the morning, and you are in a rush, you will have to wait a while for it to fully absorb, but thats my opinion.

Update: about 4 days since i started using this and I like it. since i started using , my skin kind of has had a "glow". It moisturizes perfectly, it makes my skin like kinda dewy, but not oily. but, if you have oily skin you might want to use something like a mask as well, to control your oily skin, once a week.

only thing is, its a little sticky for a while. i only wash and moisturize my face at night. i would only moisturize my face during the day if i workout or take a shower. when i wake up in the morning my face looks soft and healthy. but not perfect because i still have clogged pores, easily irritated skin and acne scars, but its still better before i was using this. Im thinking of using the nivea creme under my eyes.
Update: its been a while since i started using this, about 3 weeks i think. its okay if you want to save money or already have okay skin. but my skin needs something more. for the price its okay i guess. its not very moisturizing and it still looks kind of oily. didnt give that nice glow. i guess im just getting more interested in high end skin care now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just love this stuff!! This is the only moisturizer I can wear underneath my bb cream without making me oily/greasy. I will be using this beauty forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

An allrounder if there is one. I never go without having a tube or pot of this in my bathroom!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by CPaola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's super moisturizing, doesn't clog pores & leaves my skin so soft.