Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara

WASH-OFF WATERPROOF Mascara WATER/EAU AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER KAOLIN COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA HYDROGENATED SOY GLYCERIDES BUTYLENE GLYCOL BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SORBETH-20 BEESWAX PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARIC ACID EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE TALC ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE PARAFFIN AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES MICA ULTRAMARINES TITANIUM DIOXIDE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLUE 1 LAKE CARMINE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE MANGANESE VIOLET FERRIC FERROCYANIDE

BEST mascara ever and this comes from someone who is very picky and has sensitive eyes. Stays on all day, comes off easily and I think it has even made my lashes fuller. This is the ONE mascara for me! :-)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this mascara! I got it from my aunt a while back since she sells avon. It is kinda watery, but it doesn't bleed or smear. It thickens and darkens my lashes, and i love that! It is very waterproof, so i need to use alot of remover to get it off. But I do recommend it, it is amazing!

Not too shabby - I love trying mascaras, but always d/s since I am so finicky that I am reticent to spend $ on mascara that chances are I won't like. It must be waterproof and wear like iron w/out clumping (I cannot be bothered by having to comb clumps out of or have to seperate my lashes post mascara application - I don't need the extra steps), must give me volume and length - I know - I expect too much! :P

I have used for a week now - one day, I put this on my right eye and one of my HGs L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof on the left: length = looked the same; volume = L'Oreal gave me a bit more. My lashes feel the same = not stiff/spikey. This has no discernible smell to me. The formula is definitely wetter feeling upon application (something I do not mind a bit). I use either oil or Sonia Kashuk to remove my mascara = removes easily w/ both products - takes a few less swipes or rubs to remove than my other wp mascaras.

Staying power is really good - haven't run into any smudging or running during a normal day. It doesn't last as long on in the shower as L'Oreal (only way currently for me to test waterproofness), but stays on better than non-waterproof.

If this was readily available at mass retailers, I would probably re-purchase (I am all about convenience) and keep in my rotation, but since its not, I probably won't re-purchase.

My favorite mascara! It does not become glue on your lashes, and comes off very easily. If you cry or rub your eyes too much, it will give little black flecks, but these brush away easily, rather than giving you raccoon eye. It is not a dramatic mascara, very basic and natural looking, but for the ease of wear and removal, and the fact that I've never had clumping problems with it, I've stocked up and use this one 90% of the time.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara! I have naturally long and curled lashes and this stuff is the perfect dark black to enhance them. It doesn't clump or flake either. Sometimes I use it over my cheapie wnw mega plump mascara and I end up with great volume and long wear (important in the FL heat) from the waterproofing.

I absolutely love this mascara! It does not flake or irritate my eyes like some waterproof mascaras have done in the past.
It also goes on nicely. No clumping!
It comes off easily with Avon's eye makeup remover. I have also used baby oil as well to remove it.
A lot of times, you can purchase this for $1.99! You can't beat it!

I purchased this while I was shopping Avon online, buying sunscreen. It was US$1.99, so I basically got it as a backup. Recently been wrestling with my HE YSL one, so I figured that a change (even downwards) would be as good as a vacation. This is perfectly adequate for what it is. It does wear comfortably well. Does not irritate my eyes. I look dressed, but no overdone. Not clumpy. Not spidery nor smeary. As to the wash-off factor, I would no more wash my mascara off than poke myself in the eye, however, this removes easily enough with my Lancome eye makeup remover. I'd buy this again, just because it's reliable. Kinda refreshing to find a pleasant, easy to use product that isn't over-hyped and overpriced!. One lippy off because it's still new for me, and I like to reserve the perfect five until after my having given a new product (for me) a more comprehensive use.

I'm struggling to find an opinion to have on this. For a drugstore mascara, it's pretty good. Doesn't clump, separates nicely. Doesn't come off until washed off. The only major con I can think of is that it feels a little heavy on and makes my lashes feel stiff. Isn't really great at giving length, volume, or holding a curl either, for that matter. It's pretty good, but I hesitate to give five lippies just 'cuz it's not all that. I said that I would not buy this again just because I'm not impressed enough to see myself going out of my way to go and buy this.Bottom line: not amazing, but good enough in a pinch.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

pros:
- doesn't clump (unless you apply too much of it)
- doesn't smudge
- curl your lashes
- washed off
cons:
- doesn't provide much length and volume
- doesn't stay long

Wash off? I didn't have to wait to wash this so-called waterproof mascara off. I had raccoon eyes in 15 minutes post application. I tried this several times. I tried letting it "dry" longer but, still, raccoon eyes. More of this melted off as I went about my usual day.
I'm not getting waterproof from this mascara at all. It smudges, it smears, it melts under your eyes even when you are only perspiring lightly.
I certainly won't be buying this again.

Popular Mascaras