April 24, 2014 | 1944 users online

Concealers - Sheer Cover - Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by krista1

seems to cover up very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by tonyawyatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer! It has a very thin creamy consistancy that's very easy to blend and the shade matches my skin perfectly. I don't think it's cakey at all. I think it's better if used to cover flat imperfections, such as redness or a dark patch or circles under the eyes. I don't think it's the best concealer for covering raised bumps. I have skin discoloration around my temple area and I just blend this on before applying the powder foundation and I feel it evens me out and makes my skin look very even toned.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by lovshmilez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great concealer with coverage that stays on all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lilly21

I like that you can mix the two colours but thats pretty much all. It comes off less than an hour after putting it on, and it made my skin breakout. Do not buy this concealer, waste of money!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So I got this obviously when I ordered the sheer cover makeup kit. I really do like it, it's light and smooth. I saw some one who said it was cakey, I had some experience with it being cakey but I was putting on way too much. There is an instructional video that tells you to use it by applying with the brush and blending with your fingers. I use this method under my eyes when they are exceptionally dark and on blemishes. If I'm just covering up some redness in my skin say around my nose or on my chin, I apply it using my concealer brush and blending with my clean liquid foundation brush ( doesn't come with the kit, I had this long before I got the kit). This method has worked really well for me. It leaves my skin flawless. If I wasn't afraid that the makeup probably wouldn't have staying power without my powder I could probably leave it like that.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by 247swimchick9

I didnt like this product at all, it creases and looks cakey. And those are two things that i want to avoid in a concealer. I will not buy this again, nor will i use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by colelynnb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have rosacea and the concealer does an excellent job of hiding my redness without looking to caked on. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2009 9:13:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this!!! My sister has two of these in medium/tan, and I tried the medium shade last night, and it matches perfectly. We then decided to depot it, and she took the tan shades, while I took the mediums. It last pretty long on my oily t-zone, and covers flawlessly, it also blends pretty well. The price is expensive. I would not [re]purchase because I don't need much concealers to begin with, just using liquid foundation as a concealer is enough for me. 5 stars!!
Note: This broke me out. (minus 2 lippies)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 3:58:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very wonderful, natural looking concealer. Once it sinks into your skin it doesn't budge! But MAC's Concealers are better quality/coverage in my opinion. I really truly love this stuff - it's very light and creamy. I love it especially for my undereye's and blemishes. But it sucks at concealing my redness completely which it claims to do. I have pink cheeks naturally and it's my main concern when it comes to foundation because I have clear skin generally. My goal is to even out the color of my skin. This is PERFECT summer concealer, doesn't melt off. It's pretty much water resistant! But honestly for $25 a pop it doesn't last long enough. It lasts me maybe a month at the longest with everyday use.

But MAC has beat this and it's cheaper. But I will continue to use this during the summer. It's just so damn expensive - it's good quality but in my opinion not THAT good, haha. Like I said, doesn't entirely conceal...I wish there was more coverage for imperfections/redness but it doesn't fade or anything once it's on. So it's one of the best concealers - especially for girls out there with naturally good skin. I wouldn't suggest this for people with bad acne/scarring though, as it's not heavy enough. And it doesn't last me very long.

Overall a wonderful prodcut but in my opinion, not worth the $25 everytime...I'd be much more willing to buy if it wasn't so expensive. & like I said before - if you're looking for a super full coverage this won't do the job - it really is "Sheer" coverage. Good enough, but not as good as MAC. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by 123lluuppee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I HAVE BEEN USING SHEERCOVER FOR NOW 2 YEARS ..LOVE THIS MAKEUP ..THE CONCEALER COVERS WONDERS ..DOES NOT LEAVE A CAKED LOOK OR FEELING..LOOKS NATURAL..LITTLE GOES ALONG WAY!...JUST WISHED IT WAS CHEAPER..:p