October 1, 2014 | 1885 users online

Concealers - Sheer Cover - Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by GeminisRainbow

Omygod! I wish i had read the reviews on this site before i purchased! I ordered it yesterday and from the reviews I've seen.... It's crap! I'm really disappointed because I saw the add on TV and they show you the biggest kit- so i assumed that was what i was getting.I ordered it on the phone , and later on I had a look at the site and it turns out I'm only getting about 1.5g of foundation! (x2) From what I've read the concealer doesn't even work.. Even if i could go back and buy the bigger pack i so wouldn't because its about $100 higher in price (New Zealand Dollars) which is ridiculous. It's also so unfair how americans get alot of other stuff when they buy it but New Zealanders dont!!
..I'm probably going to empty everything into different containers when it arrives and send it back before thirty days have passed :) Hahaha I will n e v e r buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually really love this. I found mine very creamy and easy to blend, it did not dry my skin up in the slightest bit. I found that it covered imperfections pretty well, although I was not so big on it for under eyes circles. Like the mineral foundation the concealers main problem is the lack of colour range. I am quite fair skinned and got the light/medium duo. Light is too light, Medium is too dark. I think that if the Sheer Cover team sat down and worked out a larger, more extensive range of colours for there products, I would be a lot more interested.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by krista1

seems to cover up very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by tonyawyatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer! It has a very thin creamy consistancy that's very easy to blend and the shade matches my skin perfectly. I don't think it's cakey at all. I think it's better if used to cover flat imperfections, such as redness or a dark patch or circles under the eyes. I don't think it's the best concealer for covering raised bumps. I have skin discoloration around my temple area and I just blend this on before applying the powder foundation and I feel it evens me out and makes my skin look very even toned.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2010 3:28:00 AM More reviews by lovshmilez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great concealer with coverage that stays on all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lilly21

I like that you can mix the two colours but thats pretty much all. It comes off less than an hour after putting it on, and it made my skin breakout. Do not buy this concealer, waste of money!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So I got this obviously when I ordered the sheer cover makeup kit. I really do like it, it's light and smooth. I saw some one who said it was cakey, I had some experience with it being cakey but I was putting on way too much. There is an instructional video that tells you to use it by applying with the brush and blending with your fingers. I use this method under my eyes when they are exceptionally dark and on blemishes. If I'm just covering up some redness in my skin say around my nose or on my chin, I apply it using my concealer brush and blending with my clean liquid foundation brush ( doesn't come with the kit, I had this long before I got the kit). This method has worked really well for me. It leaves my skin flawless. If I wasn't afraid that the makeup probably wouldn't have staying power without my powder I could probably leave it like that.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by 247swimchick9

I didnt like this product at all, it creases and looks cakey. And those are two things that i want to avoid in a concealer. I will not buy this again, nor will i use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by colelynnb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have rosacea and the concealer does an excellent job of hiding my redness without looking to caked on. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2009 9:13:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this!!! My sister has two of these in medium/tan, and I tried the medium shade last night, and it matches perfectly. We then decided to depot it, and she took the tan shades, while I took the mediums. It last pretty long on my oily t-zone, and covers flawlessly, it also blends pretty well. The price is expensive. I would not [re]purchase because I don't need much concealers to begin with, just using liquid foundation as a concealer is enough for me. 5 stars!!
Note: This broke me out. (minus 2 lippies)