October 20, 2014 | 2075 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by sarahc93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Perfect bronzer for fair skin. The best one I've purchased so far without breaking my budget. Other bronzers tend to make my face look dirty, but this one is just sheer enough that it adds a pretty glow. I'm very impressed with its wearability; it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by cocolovescocopuffs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm shocked to say I actually like this bronzer. I bought it b/c I had a coupon and it was cheap ($3). I thought "no way this will be good" b/c it looked so orange in the store. But its very natural looking and the tone is just right. I'm fairly white (NW20) and this is pretty perfect for me. So many bronzers I try look bad on me, usually too dark and too obvious (and it gets worse as the day goes on). I find its hard to over do this bronzer. Its a fine line between good and really bad when I use my Hoola or Chocolate Soleil. This is much more forgiving to those of us with an unintentional heavy hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mukhy0

I really like the color. I'm pale, but this doesn't look too fake on me. Most of the time, I just use it to contour my cheeks a bit since I have really big, fatty cheeks that people love to pinch. My face looks super round, so I like to brush a bit of this bronzer near my jawliner and under my cheekbones to give my face a more narrow shape.

It isn't too orange and it doesn't have glitter. It seems to last on my face all day. The only problem is that it breaks me out :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by judydd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Having bought several bronzers which were not exactly what I wanted (too much shimmer, color not right), I tried one more.
This one works well and I like it a lot. I use it for shading more than for a glow. It has nice color without shimmer.
It helps shade my very fair skin under my chin where the skin is pasty white, it sculpts cheeks, and hopefully distracts from the cheeks starting to sag. It's good tool to sweep the color (Sun Bronze) across the neck area just below my face which gets no sun.
Age aside, it brushes in nicely and blends well. Does not look obvious. The color is very nice and would work for any fair to medium skin to give a natural sun kissed look.
Can't beat the price either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Every other bronzer I've tried has made me look dirty or sparkly and for the longest time, I had a very hate-hate relationship with bronzer. But since I'm in the middle of a hot summer, my pale ass needs to look like it actually gets sun, and I bought this bronzer after reviews on MakeupAlley. I find it applies exceptionally well, is easy to blend, and is buildable so I don't ever go overboard. It has pretty good staying power as long as I put on translucent powder beforehand. What I like most is the lack of glitter, though - very pretty, very natural. I will probably stick to this bronzer from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by jess31570

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've only tried a few bronzers in the past and they all made my skin look dirty. I have tan olive reddish skin. This one was nice and neutral to stick in the shadows of my round cheeks. I have no cheekbones and a round moonpie lumpy face so I don't want to draw attention to my cheeks. It's a nice background healthy accent, especially when I want to do brighter eyes or lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kaid88

Too light and sheer for me. Felt like I didn't have any bronzer on. The packaging isn't too sturdy and looks really cheap... hmm, too cheap. Smells too much like sunblock and doesn't slide smoothly on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a light coverage bronzer and I like how it doesn't have any shimmer in it. It's definitely a more natural sun kissed look, where you're not really going to notice that there is bronzer on your face, which is what I like. If you're looking for something more pigmented that you'll see as soon as you apply it to your face, this probably not the bronzer for you. But it's really affordable, so it might be worth giving a try anyway!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by aferrar1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have never tried bronzer before, but the estee lauder rep suggested I try it to distract from redness on my face. Well…I wasn’t interested in their expensive version, so I turned to MUA and saw that this one was recommended.

First, I got it for 50% off at Walgreens. This is great so I won’t be remorseful if I change my mind later and stop using it.

I am very fair – and I got the “lightest” bronzer they have, Sun Light 021 (there were 3 colors). I just swirled my blush brush through it a couple times, applied it like blush (cheeks, nose, chin, forehead) and it looks great! It really is not too dark at all – I was a little worried it would be really noticeable, but so far it’s not. I’m sure you can achieve darker just by applying more. I like the option of keeping it light though.

I also like that it’s not shimmery. That was another turn off on the estee lauder one – my face was so sparkly.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by danielaortiz19

This doesn't even show in my skin and it the darkest color and Im not thar dark! The packaging broke and its awful!