Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 2/24/2013 1:28:00 AM

Lovely sun kissed colour for us fair skinned girls! I find it goes on orangy if I'm wearing maybelline dream liquid foundation but any other foundation it does not. Stays on all day very buildable colour. I don't think it would work overly well for contouring cause it's light. I just use for the sun kisses look on cheeks. Decent price for drug store plus you get alot in pan. Only complain is packaging lid does not stay on. I'm not sure why Rimmel keeps using this design as their powder packaging. But still worth your time and money!

on 2/8/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I decided to just pick up a new bronzer without shimmer. I do love my Rimmel Sunshimmer shimmering maxi bronzer but I want to own one that is more matte. Since I did love the shimmery version, I chose Rimmel once again! I love this bronzer! Again, too much of it can make you look orangey. I love it. Will repurchase.

on 12/28/2012 12:26:00 AM

This was lighter than I expected which is good because I'm very pale, it's a nice colour, looks natural and it's quite matte. But the packaging is flimsy and the lid will probably fall off if you put it in a bag so don't. It's a good basic drugstore bronzer.

on 12/10/2012 4:53:00 PM

This is my HG bronzer, for now. I've been looking for a bronzer, that was light enough - I'm too light for most foundations as well.
This bronzer is really amazing for contouring, and is easy to apply and blend as well. It doesn't have any shimmer in it, which I really like. It lasts all day on me, doesn't look muddy or orange at all!
The only con if this product to me, is the packaging. I have broken one once before by dropping it (whoops), but then again - it's really cheap, and lasts me months!

on 11/27/2012 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It's pretty good for me. Gives a natural-looking (sometimes if too heavily applied may look a bit orange, but that might be because of my skin tone) glow under cheekbones and where the sun normally hits. The cover on the packaging is very flimsy, though... I like it and the price of it but am still looking for my perfect one :)

on 11/6/2012 11:11:00 PM

I love this bronzer. It comes on very natural looking for me, and gives my very pale face a healthy glow! For such a low price, it's definitely worth it. My only problem is that sometimes if i accidently apply too much it comes off as uneven, and blotchy.

on 11/5/2012 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

way too light, even on my light skin

and fades way too fast, no matter how much I put on

=(

in love with arbonne bronzer but at $36, I'm trying to find something cheaper that is actually going to last, ughh

on 11/4/2012 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this bronzer as a cheap winter colour until next Summer when I plan to buy a more expensive one. It met all my expectations, and it is very blendable, pigmented, matte, and a very realistic colour for fair skin. Of course, the packaging is AWFUL. It is ugly, and the lid does not secure at all. It is also very thin, flimsy plastic.

on 10/26/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty good bronzer for the price (about $4-5) I use this mostly on my neck and chest because my face is a bit darker than my neck/chest. But I do use this for contouring. This looks very subtle and natural on my medium skin because this is kind of a lighter shade, but that's good for everyday. Like most bronzers, this can turn orange if you overapply, especially if you have fair skin. This isn't super pigmented, which makes it hard to overdo, but still pigmented enough to only have to dip my brush in once for each cheek.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

At last a bronzer that is matte and doesn't go on orange. I have been looking for a nice bronzer that is affordable and is matte. I was contemplating on buying Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, but I will stick with Rimmel for now :).

I chose this also because I wanted a subtle contouring bronzer.

I hated finding super shimmering bronzers because it doesn't suit my face because I sometimes have an oily face, and I don't want to look any more oily than I am.

Pros:
- It's a matte bronzer that has no shimmers
- Much more affordable than the other matte bronzer I have been looking at.
- You can build up colour easily without it looking orange and cakey.( this is dependent of your skins undertone)
- Blends nicely and naturally for a beautiful sun kissed look.

Cons:
The only think that bother me with this is the packaging is horrible. My screw top lid doesn't screw on tightly and comes off in my makeup bag. And it is made out of flimsy plastic that is not durable, and may break easily

Popular Bronzers