Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Okay so even though there are already so many good reviews on this product, I feel that I need to add my opinion because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I had been using the cheap old average Trim brand tweezers for years.. And because they were all I had ever used, I never thought I was missing out on anything special. I thought a tweezer was just a tweezer.. Until I bought these! I first heard about these tweezers a looong time ago & still hear about them all the time. I always wondered what all the hype was about but I couldn't wrap my mind around the thought of them being so expensive. So eventually I caved when I saw the travel size set which comes with 2 smaller pairs (one pointed, one slanted) for around $19. I thought this was a good way to try them out because it was a better deal for my money. I used them that night on my eyebrows & I was absolutely amazed at how well they gripped the hair & how sharp & precise they were. The only thing I didn't like was that I saw many people got a little carrying case for the travel pairs & I didn't :( but anywho.. My Trim tweezers slipped off the hairs ALOT which made it painful and I could NOT get small hairs no matter how hard I tried. The tweezerman grips even the tiniest of hairs with ease. I loved these so much that 2 days later, I went back out & purchased a full size slanted pair for $23.99 & they were worth every penny. The hairs practically JUMP into the tweezers & when & if they get dull, you can go to the tweezerman website & fill out the form, print it out, & mail them FOR FREE to be sharpened which is amazing. Now if there is something wrong with your tweezers and they can no longer be sharpened, they give u the option for them to send them back to you, OR they can keep them and give you a coupon for a discount on a new pair. Overall, I love these things. They're cute, sharp, & work so well & I plan to buy a few more pairs in other colors just for backups incase I ever lose them or to have a spare if I need to send mine out. So if you're wondering if they're worth spending the money on, the answer is yes!

on 3/10/2013 4:07:00 PM

Great tweasers. I use to pluck my eyebrows, simple as that haha

on 3/10/2013 12:54:00 AM

TO be honest before going out and buying these tweezers I had a very high expectation because of all the great reviews. I have to say these tweezers are the best I’ve tried, but they aren’t like the best thing in the world.

on 2/20/2013 3:42:00 AM

Not happy with tweezerman anymore since they are now making their tweezers in INDIA!
The quality has gone from the very best when they were made in countries like Germany, Italy and Switzerland.
I have been using Tweezerman for about 25 years and have about ten of these little creatures.
I decided to go to Sephora and buy the slanted and a pointed tweezerman. I knew immediately something was different when I started to use these brand new tweezers because they just did not have the exacting grip like a new tweezerman should have. When I examined the tweezerman closely, you can see stamped insidiously the name 'INDIA' on it.
The quality of the steel and the point and the edge is nothing like the 'old' made in Europe Tweezerman.
This is typical of companies, they want to maximize profit but in doing so, they have compromised their quality and now they have lost me as a customer.
I will never purchase another Tweezerman made in INDIA!

on 1/24/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The performance of these tweezers far outstrips any conventional tweezers I have ever tried. The slanted tips are so sharp, which is great for removing every single stray hair, and right at the roots! The tips allow me to grip each hair and remove it quickly, especially the fine hairs that aren’t discernable at first glance. Infact, the Tweezerman Tweezers tips' are hand filed to ensure that the finished result is indeed precision perfect. If you are one of those women who favour an incredibly sharp, angular shape of brow, these will definitely let you achieve that look.
In particular, they make plucking the ‘mono-brow’ middle area of the eyebrows so effortlessly quick.

They can also be used to remove facial hair that is fine, coarse or wispy. They are honestly the sharpest and best-performing tweezers on the market today.
I honestly recommend that all women who undergo eyebrow maintenance to invest in a pair of these. I know they are expensive, but once you try these and see how good they are, you will never go back to any other tweezer!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I can not believe I did not write a review about Tweezerman tweezers. I use them for as long as I can remember. They pick hairs other tweezers can not reach. Truly Holy Grail !!!!!!!!

on 1/16/2013 9:15:00 PM

Hands down the best tweezers you will ever own. They do dull over time, but you can have them replaced/sharpened! Great investment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have the mini version in a lovely mint colour. I've had them for the last 4 years and they are as good as new. They come in a handy transparent container to carry around and are excellent for precise picking of hairs, unlike the unbranded ones my mother has used for decades. Worth the investment.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have had the classic red ones for a year or two, it's only recently when I lost them (my fault, I carry them with me EVERYWHERE) and went back to cheaper tweezers that I realized how much I freaking love these things!
For those of you wondering if they're worth the extra cash, or thinking 'tweezers are tweezers' they are just perfect - they grab even the shortest or finest of hairs first time every time - they don't slip, miss, or break the hair.
I purchased my original pair online (I live in Australia, land of sun, surf and waaaay overpriced beauty products so most of my products are purchased online) but didn't want to wait weeks for them to arrive over christmas so thought it would be worth paying a few extra dollars to have them immediately. went to the store, only to find that they're $49.95 here!!!
I've purchased the cheaper mini tweezers to tide me over, but will definitely be getting hitting strawberrynet to repurchase a full size pair (around $23). I'll keep the mini pair in my handbag so it's not such a hit if I lose them again!

on 11/9/2012 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet. I have been using it for more than 4 months now and this is the best pair of tweezers out there. This works especially well on the ingrown hair. It is very sharp and it grabs the tiniest of hair. I love the fact that it is sharp but doesn't cut the hair, it grabs the hair and rips it from the root. I don't think we can get it sharpened here in Australia. But I really hope that it always stays sharp that way it is now. Would happily repurchase if I have to but really hope it lasts me a lifetime.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools