August 21, 2014 | 1807 users online

Eyeliner - Annabelle - Smoothliners

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 3:08:00 PM More reviews by yoyomofo

well i bought this liner in my never-ending search for liner that doesn't disappear or end up making me look like a raccoon after 2 hours of wearing it. i kind of thought it would be crap but i bought two of them because they were fairly cheap ($5.75 CAD) and said they were waterproof. well let me tell you how surprised i was when they actually were waterproof and budgeproof! they last all day! and the best part is that you can still smudge them for a smokey look right after you put them on and after about 60 seconds the look is sealed! they also apply like a dream (so smooth and creamy) and blend super nicely! i was so impressed i went back to buy them in every colour but they only had black left. so i now own them in brownie (fave), bronze, and black! i hope they come out with some limited edition ones soon since i missed out on all the le's last year:(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by SugarDanish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a pretty good eyeliner when it comes to drugstore products, I use it when I want to do a smudy look, stays put and looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jodee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

These are heavenly. Best eyeliner period. You can smudge them or let them set and they will stay put! Wonderful colors too :D I have brownie, jade and gunmetal.. and electric bronze (se) from their summer collection

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Solarfall

I've got it in black, and it's a staple for finishing my smokey-eye looks. Goes on nice and rich and stays that way. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by keg6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite eyeliner... it goes on really, really smoothly and it's waterproof so it's long lasting. Also, you cannot beat the price!! :)

I will put this on at 8am... and it's still on perfectly at the end of the day - I'm talking midnight!!!

My favorite is the emerald shade... gorgeous!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2008 10:40:00 PM More reviews by mlit2384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this in black on a whim, but I was pleased with the results. it's so smooth and creamy and applies vividly. It's long lasting too. I find that the pencil tip is a bit too thick for my preference but once you get used to it, it's not that bad. Reviewer below is right, annabelle is underrated. I heard powerpoint from mac might get dc'd...if that's true,this is an excellent substitute! Also, since its so creamy and doesn't tug it works as a great es base..I will probably get other colors just for that purpose. Would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by emgabrielle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using Annabelle Smoothliners for about a year now and have this in black and brown. I first saw my friend using it for a touch up and noticed that it went on very dramatically; smooth and rich. I have recommended it to all of my friends and so far, none have been disappointed. Its my HG and I don't think I'll be trying any more :) Price is quite decent for the quality you're given (around $6 CAD at my local Shoppers Drug Mart). I have already lost a couple, but have been sure to restock. It's the only one I will use. Greatest value.

UPDATE: It does smudge a little bit, but it has a nice effect :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Sanazi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have these in black & brown and love both
I think Annabelle is seriously underreated... the products are amazing for the price, esp the eyeliners

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by yvonyvonnette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

After reading so many positive reviews on thie product, I decided to go and try them out myself. I read that these are good for oily lids and my lids are really oily so I was really tempted. They were on sale for 25% off. The place where I got these, Pharmaprix, has a points card and there was a bonus points deal when 2 of these are purchased. I bought 2 of these in black because I mostly wear black or dark grey eyeliners. I tried on of them and I really liked the texture. It was so smooth and it slides on really softly. I was very impressed with that. But, I also noticed this stuff was a little smudgy. I forgot I had eyeliner on and rubbed my eyes and it went everywhere. I didn't mind that because its my own fault that I rubbed my eyes & this stuff isn't advertised as smudgeproof. Unforetunately, it wasn't enough for my oily lids. At the end of the day, there are little black stains under my eye. Sigh, darn you greasy lids, grrrr. I think I'll look for a primer of something because I really like the texture of these things. Until I find a way to deal with the smudgy black stains, I would not repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Rhinestoner

I buy these regularly in Gunmetal, Bronze, Meteorite, Jade and the black shade. These are great alternatives to MAC powerpoints. These are definitely smooth and the lasting power is awesome. I would probably pay twice the price for these, but let's hope it doesn't come to that. Listen up, Annabelle, how about we throw a violet or indigo shade into the mix for us brown-eyed susans?