December 22, 2014 | 918 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by jtmonian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! Lastnight I was going through all my highlighters to match with red brick, amberlights and saddle, ricepapper gave the perfect touch with teddy liner. Ricepapper is creamy and I just love this, paired up with nars taos blush and dubonnet lipstick. This look is very pretty on me and gives my eyes a beautiful warm glow thanks for ricepapper and at first I had chosed vanilla but threw it down when I found ricepapper untouched for months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ricepaper is a gorgeous cool toned buttery yellow creamy beige with a VERY SUBTLE peach undertone. It's a frost finish very pigmented & smooth so little goes a long way. My brow bone looks so clean/fresh without looking too defined. This is gorgeous on deep dark & tanned skin tones definately should be one of the first shadows you own from mac.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Such a lovely everyday color. Can be used on the lid, highlight or inner corner! It gives the perfect almost golden sheen to a look. Its one of those colors thats a MUST HAVE if youre starting off with MAC eyeshadows! It can even be used as a cheek highlight :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My general go-to brow highlight (NC44). Not too frosty, just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this shadow and it's definitely in my top 10 must have MAC shadows. The shadow is a beautiful light shimmery peachy gold yellow that is pigmented, has a buttery texture and blends like a dream. It's extremely versatile as I can wear it on the lid, inner corner highlight, brow bone highlight, and even dust it on the high points of my cheek bones. Love this shadow and recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by thedallasdiary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am absolutely in love with Ricepaper right now. I find that it opens up my eyes and makes every shadow look stand out. So I'll use this on just the inner corner or all over the lid depending on what look I'm going for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

Like the reviewer under, I don't like to use white eyeshadow, because it can be too big of a contrast and can easily give a greyish cast. I use this on my browbone and sometimes my inner corner. Using it like this will probably take me years to finish it X)
It's a very nice light yellow colour, but comes out probably a little lighter than it looks in the pan, and not so yellow. It's a really easy colour to use, because it won't be overpowering. BUT: I would probably not recommend this to pale people (if you want to use it as an eye highlighter) - it doesn't show up much if you're under NC20. Preferably yellow or neutral skin tone for this one. Pink skin toned people should try it before buying - it may be too yellow for them, making them look a bit 'washed out'. I actually love to brighten my eyes with yellow (neutral light olive skin tone) - it neutralizes pink and that way makes my eyes look less tired.
Consistency is very nice - very creamy and easy to apply, good colour pay-off. It's a frost, but they come in slightly different consistencies: this is more like a pearly satin, so it's perfect to use during the day - brings light to the eye, without looking sparkly. It's a gorgeous natural shadow :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

This eyeshadow is really easy to hit pan on! Ricepaper is a light yellow/golden shimmer shadow that is almost creamy in consistency. It's works beautifully as a shimmer wash, but also as a neutral highlighter shadow that you can use other colors with. I am NC25/30 with mostly yellow undertones but good doses of olive and beige, and this is just light enough on my skin that you can see it, but isn't frosty white.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My go to all over lid color, it's a frost finish but it shows up as a goldy/yellowish sheen on my NC42 skin. I use this almost everyday for my neutral work look and it really brightens my eyes, also great highlighter, goes great with my yellow undertones!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My go-to everyday all over the lid shadow. Ricepaper is just.. gorgeous. Goes on smooth, great coverage, nice staying power, beautiful colour. One of my favourites.