MAC Frost - Ricepaper

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

on 3/24/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice golden color for all over my lid. I have pretty fair skin and this looks beautiful against it. I like pairing this with woodwinked in the crease and it makes a really nice quick everyday look! I would highly recommend this!

on 2/28/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like the texture (buttery, easy to blend, long wearing) but on my cool fair skin I can only use it under the brow -with brown smokey eyes mostly. I find that the pale cream- golden hue washes me out unfortunately!

on 2/26/2012 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a staple bone colored e/s with yellow undertones that goes well as a base or brow highlighter with everything. When I can't decide what e/s to wear, for an easy and simple look, I will use this all over my lid with a dark eye liner like UD's Zero or Bourbon or MAC's Minted paired with a bright lipstick like Revlon's Love that Pink or Orange Flip. While there are so many light bone colors out there, Rice Paper is unique in that it has subtle yellow undertones with no shimmer. It's simply gorgeous and a must have because you can dress it up or down and it looks stunning.

on 2/21/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Wow! Lastnight I was going through all my highlighters to match with red brick, amberlights and saddle, ricepapper gave the perfect touch with teddy liner. Ricepapper is creamy and I just love this, paired up with nars taos blush and dubonnet lipstick. This look is very pretty on me and gives my eyes a beautiful warm glow thanks for ricepapper and at first I had chosed vanilla but threw it down when I found ricepapper untouched for months.

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Ricepaper is a gorgeous cool toned buttery yellow creamy beige with a VERY SUBTLE peach undertone. It's a frost finish very pigmented & smooth so little goes a long way. My brow bone looks so clean/fresh without looking too defined. This is gorgeous on deep dark & tanned skin tones definately should be one of the first shadows you own from mac.

Such a lovely everyday color. Can be used on the lid, highlight or inner corner! It gives the perfect almost golden sheen to a look. Its one of those colors thats a MUST HAVE if youre starting off with MAC eyeshadows! It can even be used as a cheek highlight :)

on 1/16/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My general go-to brow highlight (NC44). Not too frosty, just perfect.

on 11/23/2011 1:18:00 PM

I absolutely love this shadow and it's definitely in my top 10 must have MAC shadows. The shadow is a beautiful light shimmery peachy gold yellow that is pigmented, has a buttery texture and blends like a dream. It's extremely versatile as I can wear it on the lid, inner corner highlight, brow bone highlight, and even dust it on the high points of my cheek bones. Love this shadow and recommend it.

I am absolutely in love with Ricepaper right now. I find that it opens up my eyes and makes every shadow look stand out. So I'll use this on just the inner corner or all over the lid depending on what look I'm going for.

on 10/18/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like the reviewer under, I don't like to use white eyeshadow, because it can be too big of a contrast and can easily give a greyish cast. I use this on my browbone and sometimes my inner corner. Using it like this will probably take me years to finish it X)
It's a very nice light yellow colour, but comes out probably a little lighter than it looks in the pan, and not so yellow. It's a really easy colour to use, because it won't be overpowering. BUT: I would probably not recommend this to pale people (if you want to use it as an eye highlighter) - it doesn't show up much if you're under NC20. Preferably yellow or neutral skin tone for this one. Pink skin toned people should try it before buying - it may be too yellow for them, making them look a bit 'washed out'. I actually love to brighten my eyes with yellow (neutral light olive skin tone) - it neutralizes pink and that way makes my eyes look less tired.
Consistency is very nice - very creamy and easy to apply, good colour pay-off. It's a frost, but they come in slightly different consistencies: this is more like a pearly satin, so it's perfect to use during the day - brings light to the eye, without looking sparkly. It's a gorgeous natural shadow :)

Top Rated MAC Products