October 24, 2014 | 1188 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil - all

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by ashjmcc

I love, LOVE, love this eyeliner!! I have the dark brown, black, and moody blue. Love them all. Only eyeliner brand I will use. Love that its waterproof. Lasts all days. Never smudges. Awesome for applying to inner rim, leaves a bold pigmented color. Cannot say enough about this product. I have recommended it to so many people. Wish it was in more places though. Only place I can find it is Ulta. If it is ever discontinued I will cry. And then go buy everything thats let in stores to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have one in Smoky Plum and LOVE it! It was cheap, so I expected it to get all messy by the end of the day(as I live in the HOT and dry southwest!), but it held up VERY well. I NEVER had to reapply! I never had one smudge! GREAT stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by nekqua1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this.it doent smugde and last for a long time easy to go in the store and grab one. i fell a sleep without taking it off and in the moring it still looked pretty good and i will definitly buy this eyeliner over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by jediprincess13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am crazy-in-love with this eyeliner. I own two Bourjous waterproof eyeliners (a teal-green one and a metallic grey one) that I simply adore, and this N.Y.C. waterproof eyeliner is just as good, if not better, than those. So far, I've only been able to find the black and dark brown colors, but I hear there are more...anyone know where to find all the colors offered??

Anyway, this eyeliner goes on smooth and strong, and it's easy to make a tiny, thin line, or a bold, thick one. I tend to like the smudgy look under my eyes, and this eyeliner will only smudge if I really work at it with my finger. This stuff is tough!!

I'm starting to realize that after years of thinking that N.Y.C. cosmetics was an el cheapo brand, it's probably one of the best make-up lines I've ever used. I'm so glad I gave it a shot!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by ias23

i got the mink and black color... i bought this for 3.99 on bogo sale at cvs.. this one really stays put whole day, it doesnt smudges on me, it's easy to apply, so clean and precise.. and what i really like abt this even it says waterproof, it is easily remove... this is the only waterproof eyeliner i have and i love it so much.. i'll buy other colors..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by bapinky94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this because I was out of eyeliner and thought that I would just use it until I bought a more expensive one. Forget about the expensive one, this is fantastic!! It applies smoothly and lasts all day. They have a nice color selection too(it's hard to find a good waterproof plum eyeliner). This is my favorite pencil eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

This eyeliner really isn't anything special. It smudges halfway through the day, just like pretty much every eyeliner pencil I've used. I like that the consistency is creamy and glides on easily, but otherwise this is pretty meh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by barbie_c0ri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the BEST waterproof liner i ever bought!! i have this in mink, a warm golden brown liner..very similar to mac teddy. This does not smudge at all and it stays on all day. BTW i do have very oily lids and i do some crazy lashes that somehow liner travels on then on to my lids =( And so far i do not see any liner on my lids! I'm going to black, smoke plum and restock this color as well!! probably going to buy all the black liner that i can find since i loooove black liners =D I think this is going to replace my MAC engraved liner that i use all the time. note: i did try UD 24/7 liner, stila smudge pot (good but time consuming), mac fluidline (good as well), clinique all types of liner....and so on. THIS IS THE BEST and it's ONLY $3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is amazing! It goes on creamy and even, and sharpens easily. Forget the more expensive eyeliners, this is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by jessamyn15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this eyeliner. it definitely stays on all day but sometimes it smudges, which isn't that big of a deal considering its price. i'm very pleased with this. plus it comes in all different colors. i recommend this.