New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil - all

Price: $

on 12/10/2009 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

These are my go-to eyeliners! They are buttery soft and simply glide on. They last all day on me, without budging at all. My only complaint is that I wish there were more colors! :(

UPDATE: Two of these colors are dupes of UD 24/7 liners:
UD 24/7 Rockstar = NYC Waterproof in Smoky Plum
UD 24/7 Bourbon = NYC Waterproof in Mink

on 10/23/2009 12:09:00 AM

I love this eyeliner! It goes on creamy and it super pigmented!... I bought this eyeliner in black because I wanted to find a cheaper alternative to my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero (which is awesome)... and decided to try this NYC eyeliner out.

It never smudges on me and I love swipping it on my lids and slightly smudging it with a smudger for a smoky effect.

It does exactly what it needs to do, everyone should try it!

I'm sad to say that I picked Revlon's colorstay blackberry over NYC's smoky plum today... (I regret it!) ..

So i'm most likely going to go back to ULTA to pick up the smoky plum because their black one is great.

I love it! :)

p.s. it's completely affordable and quite cheap for it's quality.

I bought this at RiteAid recently when they were having a BOGO sale on NYC. What a find! It sells for $4 (probably even less at Target and WalMart) and is as good as Revlon Colorstay or L'Oreal Extra-Intense liner pencils. I have it in Mink which is a medium brown w/a slight shimmer. It's now my go-to pencil actually. I do set it w/ a little powder eyeshadow after applying. A neat trick I learned here on MUA!

Not that I'm cheap. I'm just using my resources efficiently. :)

on 10/7/2009 8:53:00 PM

I love, LOVE, love this eyeliner!! I have the dark brown, black, and moody blue. Love them all. Only eyeliner brand I will use. Love that its waterproof. Lasts all days. Never smudges. Awesome for applying to inner rim, leaves a bold pigmented color. Cannot say enough about this product. I have recommended it to so many people. Wish it was in more places though. Only place I can find it is Ulta. If it is ever discontinued I will cry. And then go buy everything thats let in stores to stock up.

on 10/2/2009 4:52:00 PM

I have one in Smoky Plum and LOVE it! It was cheap, so I expected it to get all messy by the end of the day(as I live in the HOT and dry southwest!), but it held up VERY well. I NEVER had to reapply! I never had one smudge! GREAT stuff!

on 8/31/2009 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

i love this.it doent smugde and last for a long time easy to go in the store and grab one. i fell a sleep without taking it off and in the moring it still looked pretty good and i will definitly buy this eyeliner over and over again

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am crazy-in-love with this eyeliner. I own two Bourjous waterproof eyeliners (a teal-green one and a metallic grey one) that I simply adore, and this N.Y.C. waterproof eyeliner is just as good, if not better, than those. So far, I've only been able to find the black and dark brown colors, but I hear there are more...anyone know where to find all the colors offered??

Anyway, this eyeliner goes on smooth and strong, and it's easy to make a tiny, thin line, or a bold, thick one. I tend to like the smudgy look under my eyes, and this eyeliner will only smudge if I really work at it with my finger. This stuff is tough!!

I'm starting to realize that after years of thinking that N.Y.C. cosmetics was an el cheapo brand, it's probably one of the best make-up lines I've ever used. I'm so glad I gave it a shot!!

on 5/26/2009 7:51:00 PM

i got the mink and black color... i bought this for 3.99 on bogo sale at cvs.. this one really stays put whole day, it doesnt smudges on me, it's easy to apply, so clean and precise.. and what i really like abt this even it says waterproof, it is easily remove... this is the only waterproof eyeliner i have and i love it so much.. i'll buy other colors..

on 3/13/2009 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this because I was out of eyeliner and thought that I would just use it until I bought a more expensive one. Forget about the expensive one, this is fantastic!! It applies smoothly and lasts all day. They have a nice color selection too(it's hard to find a good waterproof plum eyeliner). This is my favorite pencil eyeliner!

on 3/8/2009 6:46:00 PM

This eyeliner really isn't anything special. It smudges halfway through the day, just like pretty much every eyeliner pencil I've used. I like that the consistency is creamy and glides on easily, but otherwise this is pretty meh.

Top Rated New York Color Products