Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

I love this makeup remover! It really takes everything off and leaves my skin around the eye area nice and soft. Also for $10 it is quite a steal in my opinion.

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used so far. It costs around $10 at Target or their website. It works well at taking off my eye makeup quickly and easily. It can take off eye makeup from both my eyes in under five minutes! And this product does not make my eyelids or under-eyes oily at all, and does not blur my vision! :) It may seem quite expensive for a drugstore eye makeup remover, but I do believe it's worth the price. :)

I have extremely sensitive, combination (oily t-zone with dry cheeks) skin. While it didn't sting, it was drying. After using this to take of mascara I noticed dry skin and flaking around my eyes that wasn't there before. Also, it took quite a lot of work to get my mascara off...even after I held the cotton pad on my lid to let it soak. I will probably return this if I can find the receipt.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Good product! I love it. Removes my eye makeup so easily! I love Sonia Kashuk!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a wonderful find. I had been purchasing Lancome's eye makeup remover for years as if on auto pilot, having come to the conclusion that drugstore brands were all the same caliber of ineffective for my sensitive eyes. The oiliness of Lancome's product was a a feature I bore without complaint - actually the oil never really bothered me at all except just a minute of blurred vision and it sort of enhanced my nighttime eye cream routine.
But I must say that Sonia's remover is not oily at all and it's cheaper by more than half? No brainer. I will defiinately repurchase.

This is a fantastic cheaper alternative to Lancome or more expensive removers. Not too oily and works well on waterproof eye makeup. Great price compared to higher end brands, on my fourth bottle!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably the best drugstore eye-makeup remover I have ever tried. I wear eye makeup everyday including waterproof mascara so I'm always out on a hunt for a good eye makeup remover that will remove ALL my eye make up. This removed majority of my eye makeup ... eye shadow, eye liner, and MOST of the mascara but not completely. But to be honest, I haven't found a make up remover that actually removes my mascara COMPLETELY. But for the price I still thinks it's still pretty good! In fact, this is very similar to Lancome's Bi Facil!

I have been looking for a good eye makeup remover and this is one is awesome. There is no gross oily residue left on your eyelids when you use this. I am sensitive to scents and this one does not have a strong odor at all. Purchased this at Target for $10. I almost didn't buy it because of the price since there are other makeup removers that are half that price. I am very happy that I went ahead and bought it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Holy crap this product is amazing! I use at least 3 coats of waterproof mascara (maybelline falsies) for my everyday look. This is Super gentle, inexpensive($10), doesnt dry out my eye area and it doesn't leave an oily residue. I always cleanse with my ponds cold cream and st Ives scrub after using this product. Def would repurchase! :)

8/12/14: still loving this product. I've tried oil cleansing as well but I always go back to this stuff to remove my eye makeup! If Sonia kashuk ever discontinued, I will go crazy!!!!

2/18/15: this is my fave drugstore makeup remover but I wouldn't call this my holy grail product anymore. Body shops gentle chamomile remover and clinique's take the day off cleansers are amazing. They are pricier but there's less work involved.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ive tried a lot of different eye makeup removers and this one beats them all. I reach for this when i have a full face of makeup( i use the Earth Science eye makeup remover when i dont have waterproof mascara, eyeliner, shadow etc.) This takes off everything without burning my eyes or leaving behind an oily residue. If it is winter and my eyes are dry i like to massage my eyes with the aubrey organics oily makeup remover and then use a cotton ball with the sonia kashuk remover to wipe away residue. I have been wearing waterproof mascara this summer and i will continue to use this product for that! The best!!