April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by moonunits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. I've tried just about every drugstore brand, including liquids, wipes, and basic cold cream. They all either hurt my eyes or don't do a good enough job getting my eye makeup off. Even when compared to department store brands, I prefer Sonia Kashuk Remove. The texture is not at all oily, and this is one of the few removers I have used that don't burn when it is near/accidentally in my eyes. It does a great job getting off mascara and eyeliner, bother regular and waterproof, without having to put in too much elbow grease. I really don't have any issues with this product at all, except that I wish it was available at places other than Target (and online). Granted, there are Targets pretty much everywhere, so it really isn't a problem! I definitely suggest this to anyone with sensitive skin or who has had problems with other removers in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this in a major way! Better then lumene and way better than MAC remover. The price is ok at 10.99$ target

. Love the texture !
Love the feel very smooth
Love the bottle
Love the results, easy to remove, less rubbing of skin and trauma to lashes
Love how my lashes and skin around my eyes feel
Use a cotton ball for sure not a cotton round or square

Wonderful product!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I've repurchased this eye makeup remover twice already and it is my favorite non-department store makeup remover. It removes all of my makeup (including waterproof mascara) and does not irritate my eyes at all. However, it does make my skin feel a little greasy/oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by booshaynay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this. It's non-greasy, non-oily, and non-irritating to the eyes. And best of all, it really works! It removes all eye makeup after 30 seconds or so of massaging the product onto the eye area with a tissue. The only problem is that it gets used up very quickly so you must repurchase often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

This is an excellent, effective means of removing your eye make-up, including waterproof mascara, etc.

It's a bi-phase formula, so you shake it up, pour onto round cotton, and voila, it pretty much gets rid of everything! You don't need a great amount of product, since I was able to use only one round cotton on both eyes.

*** No stinging eyes
*** It's comforting on the eye, because it applies with a coolness that's so refreshing.
*** Economical.
*** No reactions as yet, so keeping my fingers crossed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ChristySayWhaat

I love this product so much. It is my holy grail. My god. This was my first ever makeup remover and I have it with me all the time lol. When I first started wearing makeup, I didn't really feel like buying a makeup remover, so my cousin told me to use baby oil instead. Let me tell you that baby oil is like the worst thing ever. It's so oily (of course) and it just feels so weird on your eyes. Ew. Well bottom line, I LOVE THIS MAKEUP REMOVER. It feels like water ! And doesn't smell bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle. Likely would be my last.
I do think this is a good eye makeup remover. It's effective and the price is resonable. But lately I've been having bad reaction after using it. It leaves my eyes feeling dry and tired (the feeling you would have when your eyes are tired. Couldn't find a better word to describe it.) sometimes my upper eyelids would be swollen after using it. And it will last for a whole day.
I'm not saying this is a bad product. It just doesn't work for me anymore. I'm switching to coconut oil. For 1/10 of the price without the negative effects.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by mareeyah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I may just have found my replacement for my HG Clinique Take The Day Off. I swear by that product and I still do, but to find something cheaper (almost half the price at $10) and works almost just as well, why not switch right? I read plenty of reviews and wanted to see for myself. I found 1, yes, only 1 bottle at a random Target after many people complained that this is hard to find. Of course I had to buy it and I must say, it's pretty damn effective. It took EVERYTHING off. I usually never wear mascara, but I felt like getting dolled up for dinner my one night off for the week, and I wore a waterproof formula. It took almost all of it off effortlessly. I was impressed. No greasy residue, no drying, no stinging, my skin felt soft. I'm in love. Cheaper and just as effective. THUMBS UP!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by chris_e

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried the very popular Lancome Bi-Facil. It was expensive, kind-of worked, but left me with cloudy vision. The Sonia Kushak Remove is affordable and easy to pick up since it's at Target. I use on waterproof and non-waterproof mascara, and think it works just as well as Bi Facil. The difference is it's only $10 and I can actually see clearly after using it. I love it and can't recommend it enough. (One comment about the packaging....I've purchased this remover 5 or 6 times, and ONE of those times, the lid wouldn't completely seal or seal correctly when I screwed it on and the bottle consistently leaked. It was awful to travel with. So before you toss your old bottle and cap, check to make sure your new bottle doesn't leak. That way if there's leakage, you can just transfer to the old bottle).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

Best eye make up remover I have tried. I've tried HE emr and drugstore brands and this one is by far the best. Takes off all my eye make up. Even waterproof mascara and liquid eye liner or gel liner. Doesn't tug at my sensitive eyes and doesnt burn my eyes or irritate them whatsoever. This is worth a try!! Don't waste your money on the more expensive brands when you can get just as good if not better results with this one. The trick is to get a cotton round and once you have the product on it, press gently on your eye lid for about ten seconds, then wipe away. Love love love. I have back ups of this.