Almay Moisturizing eye makeup remover liquid

2.3

Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

on 12/21/2009 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this remover does not remove the eye makeup quickly. But it has not irritated my eyes at all. And my eyes are allergic to a lot of chemical products. The cap on the bottle also has a double lock twist, so the liquid isn't wasted, another plus. Recommended for sensitive skin/eyes. Elizabeth arden's dual phase eye makeup remover is another good one to try.

on 12/19/2009 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazingly ineffective. I dont know how it managed to make it to market. I wipe my lids relatively rough and barely anything comes off and I dont even use waterproof makeup.

on 12/2/2009 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow this sucks. I have dry skin so the moisturizing/greasy part doesn't bother me but it doesn't take off my mascara well at all..and I don't use waterproof.

on 10/23/2009 6:40:00 PM

I don't know why there are so many negative reviews here of this product--I personally love it. It is a little greasy, but I always use it before I wash my face anyway so I don't mind having it on for a couple minutes. I like that it doesn't sting and it's very effective at taking off waterproof mascaras and liners. It even works on Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus, which is notoriously difficult to take off. The price is also great for a product that is so effective!

on 9/1/2009 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is terrible! It is sooooo oily and greasy! It leaves a very thick residue on your eyelids and takes forever to get mascara off! :( I never break out at all and this stuff caused me to around my eye area!

on 7/30/2009 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff sucks and did not remove my Full 'n Soft mascara.. Umm, and it's not even waterproof. So basically you're better off running your lashes under warm water than using this. I do like their tissue makeup remover wipes though, those are better.

on 7/26/2009 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG! this is the worst eye makeup remover i have ever used. I might as well use olive oil to remove my eye makeup. It is sooo very greasy and oily and it is very hard to remove mascara. Ugh, and it came in a double pack, I do not want to use this ever again. but I guess I'll have to =( This is bad. I hate this.

on 7/2/2009 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I was using lancome bi-facil before this and I found that it didn't remove my eye makeup as quickly or waterproof mascara very effectively as the almay remover. I didn't find it very greasy mainly because my lids are dry. I have been using it for about 2 months and will probably repurchase once I'm done. Plus it's very cheap :)

on 6/14/2009 4:04:00 AM

This stuff is horrible!! very greasy and not too effective either. It does an OK job removing my eye shadow, BUT does absolutely nothing in terms of removing my mascara!! i don't even wear the WP kind either! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE stuff!!

Oh my goodness, this stuff was terrible. Whey they say "moisturizing," they really mean making your lids greasy as hell. My lids felt super uncomfortable and oily all night long. Definitely will not be repurchasing. The oil-free version of this is much, much better!