November 27, 2014 | 1734 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing eye makeup remover liquid

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by gloss15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this remover does not remove the eye makeup quickly. But it has not irritated my eyes at all. And my eyes are allergic to a lot of chemical products. The cap on the bottle also has a double lock twist, so the liquid isn't wasted, another plus. Recommended for sensitive skin/eyes. Elizabeth arden's dual phase eye makeup remover is another good one to try.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by berned_you

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazingly ineffective. I dont know how it managed to make it to market. I wipe my lids relatively rough and barely anything comes off and I dont even use waterproof makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow this sucks. I have dry skin so the moisturizing/greasy part doesn't bother me but it doesn't take off my mascara well at all..and I don't use waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by maomaouchi

I don't know why there are so many negative reviews here of this product--I personally love it. It is a little greasy, but I always use it before I wash my face anyway so I don't mind having it on for a couple minutes. I like that it doesn't sting and it's very effective at taking off waterproof mascaras and liners. It even works on Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus, which is notoriously difficult to take off. The price is also great for a product that is so effective!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by tartar21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is terrible! It is sooooo oily and greasy! It leaves a very thick residue on your eyelids and takes forever to get mascara off! :( I never break out at all and this stuff caused me to around my eye area!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by ninimercy

This stuff sucks and did not remove my Full 'n Soft mascara.. Umm, and it's not even waterproof. So basically you're better off running your lashes under warm water than using this. I do like their tissue makeup remover wipes though, those are better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Janawongpok

OMG! this is the worst eye makeup remover i have ever used. I might as well use olive oil to remove my eye makeup. It is sooo very greasy and oily and it is very hard to remove mascara. Ugh, and it came in a double pack, I do not want to use this ever again. but I guess I'll have to =( This is bad. I hate this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by plushbear84

I love this product. I was using lancome bi-facil before this and I found that it didn't remove my eye makeup as quickly or waterproof mascara very effectively as the almay remover. I didn't find it very greasy mainly because my lids are dry. I have been using it for about 2 months and will probably repurchase once I'm done. Plus it's very cheap :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

This stuff is horrible!! very greasy and not too effective either. It does an OK job removing my eye shadow, BUT does absolutely nothing in terms of removing my mascara!! i don't even wear the WP kind either! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE stuff!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by isingonrooftops

Oh my goodness, this stuff was terrible. Whey they say "moisturizing," they really mean making your lids greasy as hell. My lids felt super uncomfortable and oily all night long. Definitely will not be repurchasing. The oil-free version of this is much, much better!