November 21, 2014 | 853 users online

Mascara - Bobbi Brown - No Smudge Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by stinkypuppy

This is my HG mascara. I have stockpiled 5 of them because i live in fear it will be discontinued.
I don't know why, but every other brand of mascara, even waterproof mascara, creates smudges under my eyes almost immediately. This stuff just stays on. I think you need an oil based remover to get it off, I use DHC deep cleansing oil, which removes everything quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by kbel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have just purchased my second 'No Smudge' mascara because I just haven't found another smudgeproof/waterproof that is as effective for me. I like the staying power and that it doesn't end up under my eyes by the end of the day. I've taken one lippie off because it can be hard to remove but this won't stop me buying it again! I'm a fan!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by babyv7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't love this mascara, but I like it. It's the only non-waterproof mascara that keeps the curl in my lashes. I have to curl my lashes because they're pin straight and have found that only waterproof mascara holds the shape well. But, waterproof formulas are harsh & difficult to remove at the end of the day. BB No Smudge doesn't give a 'wow' effect & I do have to use a few coats, but it's good on a day where I don't feel like spending additional time removing my waterproof mascara & it gives my lashes a brake. It's also a little pricey. I wish I could find a store brand, non-waterproof version that holds the curl.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Ericita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really disappointed. I'm a Bobbi Brown fan, every product I've tried of this brand has worked in an exelent way. I decided to buy this
mascara because
1. I need a mascara that does not smudge. I have oily eyelids and this is a big problem for me. It didn't smudge at all so it was nice in this point. It doesn't flake either
2. I need a waterproof mascara that won't undo the curl I make with my curler. I have long but very straight lashes, and every mascara makes them straight again exept for waterproofs. This was the exception of the exception: it did uncurl my lashes.
3. This is the actual reason why I'm disappointed: This mascara clumped :(. This is why I'm not buying it again.

I'll try Hypnose WP or stay using helena rubinstein lash queen WP: doesn't uncurl, is easy to take off, doesn't flake (but smudges a little bit on me at the end of the day), doesn't clump and makes your lashes look beautiful.
I still love bobbi brown, but I guess this mascara was not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 1:24:00 AM More reviews by seattlehil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have oily eyelids so by the end of the day all of my eye makeup is gone. In the past, my mascara would end up underneath my eyes making me look like a racoon. So, I went to Nordstrom and asked a sales gal which mascara she would recommend that is non-smudge and she directly went to the Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara. Well, this was about 2 or so years ago. I have tried so many other mascaras and all end up under my eyes at the end of the day.

This is my HG of mascaras. I do have to add a few coats to get the look that I want but that is not a big deal to me. It does seem to dry out (in the tube) a little faster than other mascaras so I have been buying them every 6 months which you are supposed to do anyways ;-) It is worth every dollar!

I love love love this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

I've bought this product twice now. My lashes are pretty dark and medium length so I don't buy mascara becasue of light or thin lashes. I buy it to finish my makeup. I don't like not wearing it, i gives that little oomph to my eyes. but i don't need glam. This is not mascara for someone wanting to glam their look, or plum their lashes. The highlight of this mascara is that it does what it says: no smudge. I love that. Every mascara I have tried has ended up smudging by the end of the day at work. This one does NOT smudge! Hallelujah. And it gives me enough lift and color so it does what I need from mascara anyway. This is my fave mascara ever because its the first that doesn't smudge for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by VoxClamantis

I have pretty long/thick eyelashes to begin with, but this is my go-to mascara for dramatic evening looks because with a few coats I get a fake lashes look. Only downside with this many coats is that it remains a little bit sticky throughout the day (I am used to my Lancome Hypnose which feels like you have nothing on).

No Smudge is SO waterproof that I can actually swim in the ocean with it and it won't budge. I have noticed that after a full day of ocean swimming (head submerged), i sometimes have one or two small flakes on my cheek. No big deal. The MA urged me to buy Bobbi's special remover to remove it because it is so tenacious.

see picture: http://img.makeupalley.com/2/8/9/7/924370.JPG

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2008 8:30:00 AM More reviews by dotcomgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did not do anything for my lashes except darken them. However, the wand was easy to control and the mascara does exactly what it is supposed to do i.e. no smudge. I went through a break up with this mascara on and despite the tears, my mascara did not budge! Good product for day wear but if you're after that extra lash impact, this product does not deliver.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2008 3:49:00 AM More reviews by linda3365

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara. I do curl my eyelashes and this is not heavy so it doesn't weigh them down so I don't lose the curl. The eyelashes are nicely separated and natural looking. It's my one indulgence which I buy after having tried hundreds of others over the years. I also love the eyeliner gels.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 9:45:00 AM More reviews by makeupdrawer2full

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For me this really works. It doesn't smudge as so many other brands seem to do on me. It curls, separates and lifts. I love this product!