December 18, 2014 | 1656 users online

Eyeliner - GOSH - Velvet Touch Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these...i have the black..shimmery yellow (no idea) ..truly brown, and golden moss..i use the last two the most...these are pigmentend and smooth "enough" i feel as if too pigmented and too smooth eyeliners are too much for me..i like really natural eye makeup and these are perfect! i don't have to tug on my eyelid but it doesn't crumble when i line my eyes as well...absolutely what you call the happy medium. (lasts not all day...maybe..9 hours if you set it w/ a shadow) it IS pencil liner...dont' expect too much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this pencil, doesn't stayed to a point very long, hence you use the sharpener alot. But the staying power to me is better than any. I've tryed them all, I've literally got at least a hundred pencils in all shades of brown, black and gray. This is the best so far. The only one I haven't tryed is stila smudge stick....I don't know.....I do use this on my water line and have had no problems. So if it's not broke.....

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Audny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the greatest drugstore eyeliners there are. Beautiful colours, very creamy so it doesn't hurt you when applying but in a matter of seconds (half a minute or so) it hardens and stays in place for the entire day. It is easely blendable but you must not wait for 5 minutes to do it otherwise it's more difficult. Great quality for the price, in Belgium they are 6 euro the piece.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by KimL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this liner!! I have it in many shades. It has GREAT staying power I can use it as liner, or I use it to draw a second line on top of my liner for an intense e/s and it never smudges on me. It slides on soooo well it felt like silky soft when glide on and it never smudge/smear. For this price this is a steal. :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by R4ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm new to this eyeliner...I only got mine yesterday so can't comment on quality yet....

CURRENTLY...@ Superdrug, If u buy any e/s, they are giving these Velvet Touch Eyeliner's for free in any color! worth 4.99 :)

Hope this was helpful

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by sairahn

I have been using this eyeliner in Black Ink and it is absolutely amazing! The texture of it is quite creamy so it glides on and can be smudged out to create a smokey eye. However, for me the best thing about this eyeliner is that it lasts all day (even on my water line). I will definitely be repurchasing this eyeliner and I have already recommended it to several friends!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Smooth application. Nice and creamy, with good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My former pencil liner HG is Shu Uemura's Drawing Pencil and seriously, this totally beats Shu at a fraction of price...

This is also waterproof and smudge-proof once set, just like Shu Uemura's. GOSH beats out Shu Uemura as these pencils are softer than Shu Uemura's. I find that the texture varies from shades for Shu Uemura somehow. I have the Drawing Pencil in both matte (M) and metallic (ME) shades. The M shades are kind of softer than the ME shades, while both of the matte and shimmery shades of GOSH have the same lovely creamy texture - probably a smidge softer than Shu Uemura's M shades. When compared, Shu Uemura's are mroe waxy than creamy. Apparently, these glides on really easily without tugging or skipping. The colour selection is great too.

3 words to end this review: holy grail material!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by xificanthaveyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG pencil eye liner! It's so smooth and creamy but not too much. I use this all the time on my upper lash line and it gives that natural look that a liquid or a gel liner can't give without having to smudge it 2 seconds after you apply it.
I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance under it to prevent it sliding anywhere throughout the day and it does a nice job of keeping it in place. I do recommend setting it with an eye shadow, anyway. I use Shadowy Lady from MAC to compliment my green eyes in a very subtle way.
I also love this as a base under colored shadows for smokey looks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

I have this in 4 colours/shades (hypnotic grey, woody green, purple stain and ocean mist). I had a review on here for hypnotic grey which i didn't really like. I was looking for a new green e/l and got woody green as it was the closest to the colour i wanted. I was suprised how much better it was to hypnotic grey. In the meantime I have bought 2 more and they are amazing. Smooth and pigmented (i think i just got a bad one when i bought hypnotic grey). I am a cluts when it comes to applying e/l but even I can apply a neat line with these. My fave is ocean mist as you can wear it alone and it brightens up the eyes.

The staying power is amazing, you need a good remover (waterproof) to remove it. Unfortunatly it doesn's stay as long on the waterline (about 6 hours) - under eye it does tend to smudge more then on the lid so be carefull when touching your eyes. TFSI will make it smudge less but I find by the end of the day it has smudged completly but I still love them on the lid so I live with the fact the smudge easily on waterline

I recommend these to every one, the colour selection is amazing and the price is very reasonable (7)