Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

on 6/20/2012 11:14:00 PM

Pros
Dries zits
Does not break me out even if i have acne prone skin
Conceals my acne scars and active zits
Matches my skin color

Cons
Hard to blend
Can look cakey if not blended well
Pricey here in philippines, just a bit cheaper to colorstay liquid foundation but almost the same price
Over all the colorstay foundation gives fuller coverage compared to this one, but at least this helps with my acne.

on 5/31/2012 8:25:00 PM

I normally use:

Revlon Age Defying Concealer which is very light; and
Canmake Conealer which is a thick cream stick concealer.

Both are excellent but I bought this because I wanted to try a creamy liquid concealer with excellent coverage.

I chose Light/Medium for my NC20 tone. This shade is a perfect neutral shade: neither too pink, nor too yellow.

Coverage is medium and the applicator is a soft tip which is easy to use.

The consistency is very smooth. There is no dragging of the wand to apply this product. It glides on easily and it is easy to blend.

The only downside is that it looks a little dry/cakey, so it may be a better to use this in warmer/more humid conditions.

I also like the fact that it is oil-free and contains salicylic acid which helps control and prevent blemishes. This product has not irritated my sensitive, blemish-prone skin at all.

I will probably buy this again unless I find a better product.

on 4/4/2012 7:30:00 PM

PROS
~Great for fair skin
~Dries zits
~Conceals well
~Lasts about 4 hours
~Isn't heavy
CONS
~Doesn't last as long as the foundation
~Too drying to use as regular concealer
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been looking for a perfect blemish concealer for a long time and I think I finally found it. I had a hard time finding something that wasn't too yellow, too dark, too heavy, or wore off too easily. This is it. Blends into my skin easily and well enough to be worn alone. Hides my imperfections while getting rid of my blemishes. Love it.

It's definitely not a concealer you can put under your eyes or wear on daily basis if you have sensitive skin. It's a "Blemish Concealer" for a reason.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Well...this concealer feels so soft on skin...eventhought I have acne prone skin I don't want to purchase this concealer because when I tried this one on my hand... it suddenly burns my skin,maybe I'm allergic with sort of the ingredients...

on 2/10/2012 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I adore this! I only use it on my chin because when it dries, it looks really...dry. Too dry looking for under my eyes and stuff. Anyway, I like this because it covers up blemishes and I can tell that it's clearing up my skin! I mean who could argue with that!? I hope they don't change the formula even though it can be really dry, I actually took one lippie off for the inconvenience of having to have multiple concealers because this one is just not right for under the eyes, a place where I definitely need concealing :(

on 2/10/2012 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I'm quite impressed with the Revlon foundation but i cant say the same about this concealer. I wanted to cover up a few red spots and this stayed on my skin for a few hours but then it disappeared at the end of the day. I got this in Fair which looked like the lightest color but it had a weird grayish tone to it. It made my skin slightly peel but that's just the salicylic acid. It has a super strong scent just like the foundation, which I got used to. Overall I wouldn't recommend this because it's staying power sucks.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This covered pretty well, not extremely well, but good enough. It stayed all day long and didnt dry my skin or make my zits look worse. I like this alot and recommend it and will repurchase it probably.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This was too cakey and I couldn't find a color match. I have warm skin but the medium was too orangey. The next shade up was too dark and the next shade down was way too light.

on 12/18/2011 10:09:00 PM

This concealer is okay. It's definitely not my favorite as it tends to make blemishes look worse by drying them out and making them look very flaky because of the salicylic acid in it. It would probably work much better for someone with oily skin but it did not go well at all with my dry skin.

on 12/7/2011 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great concealer for blemishes. I wouldn't recommend putting this around your eyes, as others have mentioned. I bought the shade light/medium and it blends perfectly into my fair yellow toned skin. This is the only concealer I have used that doesn't make me break out, so it's wonderful. There isn't much of a selection in color but I am just glad I found a shade that works for me.