July 29, 2014 | 1971 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by jellyfiish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great concealer for blemishes. I wouldn't recommend putting this around your eyes, as others have mentioned. I bought the shade light/medium and it blends perfectly into my fair yellow toned skin. This is the only concealer I have used that doesn't make me break out, so it's wonderful. There isn't much of a selection in color but I am just glad I found a shade that works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by LollipopLovingXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this concealer. I returned Studio Finish and stuck with this for blemishes for the past 2 years. I wear the shade medium. I love it because it actually shrinks pimples while hiding them. Even if I'm just chilling at home I will pat a ill of this on any spots I may have. Though my skin is typically clear this is still a must have for me. It blends like a dream and stays put even without powder over it. I've repurchased it twice so far and plan to keep using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Nymphette89

I like this concealer for everyday wear. It's a light to meduim coverage. It's little on westery side but not to watery! Easy to blend! It even outs my acne spots/ bumps. My acne scars are not totally cover, if u want more cover then I would add one more layer. Even with 2 layer is doesn't look cakey even after foundation. With this concealer I would meduim coverage foundation.
Overall, great concealer for everyday.
P.S. I wouldn't use this for under eye!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by sthom87

Perfect for acne, especially when you blend the edges with a concealer brush. Of course, we can't carry make up brushes wherever we go!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by glitzypink

Loooove this concealer! It covers well (most important!), stays on (yaaay colorstay!), comes in great colors (natural and good variations), and is very reasonable (although I would definitely pay more for it, I love it that much). I always used this concealer even before switching to the colorstay liquid foundation and the combination is amazing. I get bored easily with makeup and have attempted to stray from this concealer, but nothing else compares! I use it for blemishes/red spots and it does the trick every time. It's natural enough where even if I want to cover a spot and not wear foundation, it blends in perfectly. I will never buy another concealer again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by sephorastila2

This product worked really well for me. I can't say I love it because sometimes it might look a bit cakey, especially on larger blemishes. Also, the colour selection isn't the greatest but it works if you cover it with powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by TheUniqueDaniB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK I have CHANGED my mind!!! This product--it rocks!!!! Here is how I do my foundation, and even if I have zitzilla, it gets covered!!!!

1) Hard candy glamoflauge liquid ($6@Walmart) undereyes
2) Hard Candy glamoflauge pencil (with the liquid) acne
3) revlon colorstay blemish concealer ($8 @Walmert) acne
4) revlon colorstay liquid foundation for oily skin ($12@Walmart) over everything. no powder. Stays on all day, and I'm OILY AS A GREACE PAN DURUNG A SOCCER GAME, when I was done playing and we took out Championship photo, flawless coverage, airbrushed even, like it was just done for prom!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by yk447

I really like this concealer. It's got good pigmentation and matches my skin tone well. It doesn't break me out (or it doesn't seem to). The consistency isn't thick; it feels almost like foundation but with heavier coverage. Sometimes, when I'm lazy, I'll put a layer of this concealer over my nose and apples of my cheeks as they're much redder than the rest of my face. And I'm able to do this because the concealer doesn't make your face look cakey.

However, I do find that this concealer tends to melt away as the day goes by even if I put some powder on top. The packaging is super study and you get a lot of product. I think if you have combination skin, this would work really well. It's a great concealer really.

P.S. I don't have very dark dark circles, so I don't know how well this works for dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by sheilsthedeal

I didnt expect to enjoy this product as much as i do! it works so well as a concealer and to treat blemishes. I also use for undereye circles and it works well for that as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by GlitterSticker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good for speeding up the acne shrinkage and great shade if it's blended in. Daily must for me as I'm a student, however, do NOT neglect to read the blemish part because the first time I used it I thought it was for dark circles, man did it burn.