Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit and Sugar Beet Conditioner [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, cetearyl alcohol, betaine, glycerin, cetrimonium bromide, sucrose polystearate, sucrose stearate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil, citrus nobilis (tangerine) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain) oil, sclerocarya birrea oil, glucose, polysorbate 60, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, parfum, sodium chloride, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, limonene

on 10/6/2008 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a nice conditioner to use for everyday use. I like the smell, the consistency, easy to rinse out. I took off a lippie because it isn't as "natural" as it claims, but it's still a good everyday conditioner.

on 9/23/2008 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This conditioner really does make my hair shiney. I like the texture of it and just all around really like it.

I love it, it makes my hair shiny w/o making it greasy

on 7/6/2008 3:52:00 AM

really works good on my hair

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Very moisturizing and combined with a cold water rinse lives up to its name and truly makes hair "super shiny"!

on 2/1/2008 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This was too greasy for me. I have soft water, so I used very little of it and no where near my scalp, but it was still oily (my hair is very dry and I can go days without it getting oily). But even if my water was harder, I don't think I would like this - it was greasy, and yet, I still had static. I also did not care for the smell - it had a chemical sort of undertone.

on 1/24/2008 10:35:00 PM

Leaves my hair flat, limp and dull. I wanted to love this and the matching shampoo, but it just didn't work for my hair. I don't generally heat style or use products, but this conditioner left me with so much build-up that I wouldn't dare add products to my hair after using it.

on 1/23/2008 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

down to 3 lipps,
ok.. so, just to re-state that you need *Healthy Hair* to use this product, After about 2 months of use, my hair is crying for moisture, which this does not provide enough of. My hair has split ends (which hasn't never had splits before)
its a good occasional conditioner to use for that bouncy, light, feel, but prolonged use just doesn't provide the necessary moisture needed..

I'll explain why I gave this 4 lippies instead of 5.

Previous, my hair was not in the greatest condition, lot so of sun exposure, bleaching, coloring, blow drying, flat ironing, curling.. I beat it up pretty bad.. So this condition wasn't "conditioning enough" for me, left my hair dry, frizzy and needing more... so I put it aside.

Now, I've been much better to my hair, cut off all the dead parts, hair treatments, my hair is much healthier. Currently my conditioner has been too heavy so I figured to try out this condition I had laying around.

And I am Amazed. Its really awesome. It gives just enough conditioning without feeling greasy or heavy, Gives my hear great body and is nice and bouncy.. I really like it..

It gets 4 lippies cuz you need to have somewhat healthier hair to get good results,, else you'll experience what I did before.

on 1/5/2008 6:51:00 AM

Really love the Super Shiny Grapefruit and Sugar Beet Conditioner. I have alot of very fine hair and this conditioner leaves my hair super shiny and bouncy. I rotate alot of conditioners and this one is going to be in the line-up of favorites.

on 12/30/2007 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I prefer this as a washing conditioner. It's not moisturizing enough for my dry curls, but it does a great job of cleaning. I'm not too fond of the scent, but it's not enough of a deterrent to prevent a repurchase.

Edit: 12/6/11: I no longer use this as a CO washing conditioner. It didn't cleanse as well as it used to and I prefer using VO5 or Suave for this purpose now.