August 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - Blend n Glow in Natural Blush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ufcgirl69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product..but it was alittle to glittery for me. My mom said I looked like an acdemy award! lol It gives you a summer glow but its to shiney for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

I can't add much to what previous reviewers have said, except this: for me, Blend 'n Glow Natural Blush also works well as a mini, one-container makeup kit. If you take this with you for a weekend, along with a few applicators or brushes, you've pretty much got all you need, except for maybe mascara. You can use the different shades as eyeshadow, blusher, etc. I love Bonne Bell, have been using their products for about 30 years (yikes!). The only thing that could improve this product would be a nicer compact--but then it would cost more! Overall, this is just a really useful and elegant item.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by bluegreeneyes2001

i luuuuuuuuuv this powder as a blush/highlighter. it gives you a gorgeous natural glow to your face WHEN and only when placed correctly. (temples and cheekbones). amazing product at a pretty cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a cheap bronzer to hold me off until I get to Ulta to buy my HG Pur Minerals. This stuff is really nice. The lightest color is a bit much on the face but the three darker colors blend beautifully! My face looks warm and sun kissed. As others have mentioned this product works wonders as an e/s too. Amazing product for the price, the ONLY problem I have is that it's rather hard to open, I'm afraid I'll break it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by velouria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I got this product free in a gift bag at a party and I just recently started using it and it is AWESOME. I'm sure this retails for very cheap (it's Bonne Bell!), but it is worth so much more than it costs. Most blushes that I use are either TOO glittery or garish; this combination is perfect on my NW20 skin. I use it on my cheeks and lightly across the temples/forehead/nose; every time I do, people say my complexion looks great. Would definitely purchase this again when I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2007 1:05:00 AM More reviews by xoashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As far as blush goes I don't really use it much, but when I want a little glow I use this. It's a pretty shimmery color and all four colors work well together. My only complaint is if you use to much it gets really funky looking and, for me, it emphasizes my pores; however, those problems are caused by my own misuse. Overall, a pretty nice product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jandi

I have mixed feelings about this one. The texture of the powder is really silky, and the colors work great for my super pale skin, giving it a subtle glow. It does help a little to keep my oily skin at bay. I love how it looks on me.
But it breaks so easily! Given the large amount of product, I figured it would last me for a while, however, even though it always stays in my room, the powder has already broken, so now I have a mess of loose powder inside the package. Sigh.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by karmacat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't expecting much from this product, but was I ever shocked! I have insanely fair, almost porcelain skin, and most bronzers look disgusting on me! This stuff gave my skin a glow...and doesn't look fake or makeupy at all. I just look like a healthier version of me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2007 12:04:00 PM More reviews by dall

I love this product!!! I have very fair skin and blond hair, so the colors look wonderful on me. I like the fact that it goes on so sheer, I don't look like a clown, like when I wear other blushes. This product is great for pale skin, and lasts all day-- I have the other glow blush in bronze-- I absolutely love these blushes!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by laur_8706

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute love! This product is great when used as a highlighter or blush. I agree that it doesn't have that much pink pigment but it's looks very natural on my very pale skin. This definitely gives me a gorgeous healthy glow! Definite repurchase if I ever use it all up!