October 26, 2014 | 1027 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Sweet!!! I LOVE this pencil and everything about it! Baked is a gorgeous bronze pencil that glides on the eye area so smoothly and effortlessly... you'd think this eyeliner came straight from heaven! Great job, Urban Decay!! For a great review, read the one before mine. She did a fantastic job describing the great things about this pencil. The only thing missing is from her "CON" column... which would be that this pencil really doesn't last 24/7- at least not on me. But still, the lasting power is far better than your average kohl pencil from any other brand- high-end or otherwise- so IMO, this is still a great eyeliner pencil for $16. Would I buy this again? In a heartbeat!!! ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by thechinesericeball

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this pencil!
I'll probably use it for the rest of my life

PROS:
-It goes on super super smooth
-the color is absolutely gorgeous
-brings out every eye color
-looks good on every skin tone

CONS:
-Expensive (but it lasts a good while!)

Beautiful in the V of your inner eye around black eye liner
actually it looks fabulous all over
= )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough positive words about these Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils! I already had Covet and Stash, the latter color being available only on the UD website or at Sephora. Baked is my latest purchase and as soon as I applied it I thought that it would be a perfect pencil for warm weather looks. Another UD winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 9:30:00 AM More reviews by dustyjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this pencil (after reading the reviews here) I didn't like it and decided to swap it.By the time the swap was arranged and then fell through I was relieved that the swap didn't materialise!This colour has grown on me and now I love it -it's subtle (but sometimes not depending on the light!). It's a chameleon of colours! I wear it for work sometimes as it provides definition but isn't too loud.Very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by winkcat

Copper shade which brings out the brown in my eyes. Good, smooth texture which doesn't drag. Needs regular sharpening though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by whyknot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Since purchasing this, it has replaced the Clinique liner in Charcoal Grey that I used every day for the last 10 years...its so smooth and soft and has a sheen that catches the light, making it much more interesting than the Clinique, though it's still a very understated color. I do think this is overpriced, but I'll buy it again and again nonetheless. I do wish this was a tad darker, or that there was one color in between this and Borboun, then it would be total HG. As it is, this is great for everyday looks and I LOVES it, though I do have to use a something else over it for nighttime looks. I also have this in Lucky and Honey, which are nice as well, but this one is the best for my coloring.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2007 1:10:00 PM More reviews by ashryan41

Very pretty colour, though I don't wear it on its own. I usually put this in the inner corners of my eyes and it will not budge. It has a smooth consistency and doesn't drag, and because of this I've used it all over my lid in place of eyeshadow before. The only thing that would prevent me from repurchasing is the price, which seems a little steep for eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 5:16:00 PM More reviews by frimpled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. If I'm not wearing any other makeup, I'll have this on. It's a perfect shimmery gold, and looks absolutely beautiful when you catch a little light. It sets off my blue eyes very nicely and I love to use it in the waterline. Not to mention the fabulous consistency and smoothness of the pencil! Love these eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Britannia8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love all the 24/7 eyeliner pencils for their pretty colors and staying power, but this is by far my favorite. The color its such a perfect taupe-bronze, and the shimmer really lights up my eyes. Its great in sunlight and at night. Wonderful

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2007 9:16:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Baked is a bronzey gold color. Very wearable. I like the texture of the 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils. They are very soft and smooth which makes them easy to apply. I love the funky colors. Baked is probably the most neutral shade in the bunch.

However, the staying power could be better. Honestly, I am not 100% satisfied with the quality. I find that the Clinique cream shapers and the Shu Uemura drawing pencils have slightly better lasting power. For that reason I would not repurchase.

For reference: I am a pale blonde with blue eyes. Cool toned.

continued >>