July 29, 2014 | 2039 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by jillybean657

This is my first review, and the only reason I decided to write it was because of how much I HATE this product. I consider myself very knowledgeable about all things beauty related, and have tried TONS of different eyeliners - I wear eyeliner every single day. I was excited about this since it seemed like it would be easy to use. I was wrong. The tip dries out allll the time, i can barely get 1/4 of my eye lined before its dry. Also, the staying power is laughable. Honestly, it's gone before lunch, GONE! I would not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by roisinw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner is absolutely horrible. I seldom write reviews, but I felt like I just had to with this product. The applicator isn't that ready to work with, which I think is the main purpose of these pen style liners...it dries out like mad and has zero staying power. This was a complete waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by hi8us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wont totally dis this It does stay, I do like there liquid eye liner with brush set better. This however is great when it's on, the pen itself is hard to put on because it drys out. Once this happen I put the cap back on wiggled it like you would do with pen once it's out of ink, but the ink went all over the place when I uncapped it. Oh well cleaned it up and next time I'll just tap it on a table, but it drys out about once each application. Tap again, seems kind of annoying. Although one huge pro is that you don't need to set it with powder. Put this in the maybe pile.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by yuzhiyang

Mixed reviews on MUA... Hm. I like it so far, it takes a little practice getting the line just right, but nothing we can't learn. I keep the skin taut before applying, which helps with skipping or uneven lines. The liner def lasts. The shade I got, ultra black, is very intense, great for a doe-eyed look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by i2ismartazzi2i

I decided to try this because it was on sale. I was pleasantly surprised the first week I use it. It was easy to apply and the color was amazing. The tip was very hard but nothing I can't work with. However after two weeks of using it, the tip became unbearably harder to work with and then after a couple of days, it dried out! The color was barely visible. I had to throw it away. It was a waste of my money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by lleux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this because it was on sale, and it did work pretty well for the first couple of days that I used it. It's a pretty deep shade of black, the tip is felt and therefore it makes application easy, and the staying power was decent. However, after only a week or two, I noticed it becoming increasingly hard to drag along my lashline. Undoubtedly, I'd end up with dotted lines and dash marks, which was not exactly the look I was going for. I think that the formula has a tendency to dry out. It is a nice cheap eyeliner, and the pen shape is very cute, but you're better off purchasing something that will last you longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by natsumik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Personally, this is one of my favourite liquid eye liners.
I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and haven't noticed the ink running out or drying up yet. I just hope it will last at least a few months considering that I paid AUS$15 for this. The quality so far is amazing, it really defines the eye and it's very easy to use. Never smudges or fades and definitely lasts ALL day- and easily removed with a soap!
In my opinion, this beats Bobbi Browns long-wear gel eye liner...that one dried out and became usless after about 2 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by savethetatas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It was fine at first and then after using it for a couple of weeks, it wasn't as dark and was hard to put on. Too much money for it to only last two or three weeks and have to quit using it. Definately don't buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This worked wonderfully for the first couple of uses, but after that, the pigmentation became more transparent and it dried up too quickly. It's extremely easy to use and it looks nice, but I don't want to pay for something that dries up in a couple of weeks. The eyeliner dries up quicker than Expo markers left out in the open -- despite being closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In theory this eyeliner is a great idea. In practice it doesn't work at all. Mine dried up within a few days. Even when it was new it didn't look that good, nothing at all like a liquid eyeliner. It looked like I had taken a marker and dragged it across my lids. It doesn't go on too smoothly.