Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

2.7

on 4/9/2011 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I only got this because it was 75% off. I'm glad I didn't pay full price. It didn't dry out on me as easily as other reviewers have said. But it was not a smooth, pigmented line across my lashline either. I had to draw short strokes across the lashline in order to get a line with no skips. My biggest problem was the color. The shade I bought was Soft Black. I did not know that Soft Black = blue. It shows up totally blue on me. I have plenty of pretty blue liners, but this is like a faded black/blue that was not pretty. Trashed it.

on 4/5/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Got this eyeliner after coupons and sales etc. at CVS for about -1.00. Yeah I made money on this which is why I bothered to get it.

I got this in ultra black which it is. Pigmentation of the liquid was so so. I had to do a second pass for the liner to be opaque, that however rubs off some of the previous layer! Staying power was eh. I inner line the top and tightline the top and I had smudges on the bottom of my eyes, but this liner isn't waterproof though although it promises up to 24 hours of wear...hmm.Its kinda a pain to remove too which is weird since the staying power isn't great.

I wouldn't buy it again but only bought it to make a dollar that day.

on 2/25/2011 11:21:00 PM

Lasts a very long time, at least is did for me. However it dried out after 3 weeks of daily use....

on 2/18/2011 5:23:00 AM

There really isn't much I could say about this product without actually having much experience with it to begin with...due to the fact that it dries out like no tomorrow. I can't even make it half way across my lid before it dries out.

Quality: 2
Packaging: 3
Price: 4 (for the price of what i was getting, it was NOT worth it)
Overall Rating: 1

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is theeee WORST felt tip eyeliner I have ever used!!!! OMG this sux!!
It dries out extremely fast. It was a waste of time and money for me. I returned mine the same day!

on 1/25/2011 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I can hardly believe how terrible this liner is. It is truly awful.

I literally cannot get through two eyes before it dries out and there is literally NO product on the tip of the felt.

Last time I used this- I did one eye, when I tried to do the other there was *no* ink on the felt tip left. I thought ok, I have to finish the second eye, of course...I will take a break, get dressed and come back in 15 minutes. Surely by then the tip will have filled up with some ink. *nope* I was wrong, there was hardly enough to finish half my second eye.

If a liner can't even sufficiently line *both eyes* it should be taken off the market. Honestly, I got this at 75% off and it was still a waste of money. Please, please do not waste your money on this. Even if it is $1...it is *not* worth it.

on 12/30/2010 2:48:00 PM

This is my first review, and the only reason I decided to write it was because of how much I HATE this product. I consider myself very knowledgeable about all things beauty related, and have tried TONS of different eyeliners - I wear eyeliner every single day. I was excited about this since it seemed like it would be easy to use. I was wrong. The tip dries out allll the time, i can barely get 1/4 of my eye lined before its dry. Also, the staying power is laughable. Honestly, it's gone before lunch, GONE! I would not recommend this product to anyone.

on 12/17/2010 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This eyeliner is absolutely horrible. I seldom write reviews, but I felt like I just had to with this product. The applicator isn't that ready to work with, which I think is the main purpose of these pen style liners...it dries out like mad and has zero staying power. This was a complete waste of money.

on 12/10/2010 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I wont totally dis this It does stay, I do like there liquid eye liner with brush set better. This however is great when it's on, the pen itself is hard to put on because it drys out. Once this happen I put the cap back on wiggled it like you would do with pen once it's out of ink, but the ink went all over the place when I uncapped it. Oh well cleaned it up and next time I'll just tap it on a table, but it drys out about once each application. Tap again, seems kind of annoying. Although one huge pro is that you don't need to set it with powder. Put this in the maybe pile.

on 9/8/2010 11:48:00 AM

Mixed reviews on MUA... Hm. I like it so far, it takes a little practice getting the line just right, but nothing we can't learn. I keep the skin taut before applying, which helps with skipping or uneven lines. The liner def lasts. The shade I got, ultra black, is very intense, great for a doe-eyed look.