November 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by dtintina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Just one of the worst foundations ever. It applies streaky, it doesn't last long, it breaks up the minute you become oily, breaks me out, and smells like paint. I love mac, but studio fix is a huge miss. I expected more from you when it comes to your best selling foundation, mac!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by emmmg

I got this foundation for christmas in 2013, the shade of foundation when applied looked very yellow and orangey, it didn't match my skin at all, so I left it in my 'back up' makeup box for a good few months... 7 to be precise. Until a few days ago, I was having a makeup crisis, so I decided id give mac another go. Instantly I noticed the coverage was exactly what I needed (it had the ability to hide the few acne scars that I have) and it matched my skin almost perfectly, as its summer now and my skin is tanned. In my opinion, it gives a very natural look, and feels fine on my skin. When used with a primer, setting powder and setting spray it lasts all day without needing to be touched up. Unfortunately my skin is prone to getting spots, but so far this foundation hasn't broke me out. I just make sure I wash it off well at night, and take good care of my skin. As for the packaging...well.. it could be better if it came with a pump, but you can buy that separate if you really want to!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by pocket123

Horrible foundation that broke me out so bad I had to return it. Also didn't like the colour I bought at all, was way too yellow. Will not be buying from Mac again! Will be sticking with YSL and Estée Lauder foundations from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful foundation with medium to full coverage, it doesn't claim to be long-lasting but I just set it with pressed powder then I'm good to go. It is cheaper than other high-end foundations ($27). It comes in a wide variety of shades for all skin tones with different undertones which is always a good a thing. I do hate the fact that the pump is sold separately. If you want a really good high-end foundation with great coverage then this is what you're looking for :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by chloenic0le

As a foundation I really like this product, i use it with the studio fix pressed powder compact and together they give a lovely airbrushed look when the liquid is applied with a sponge. I find the liquid foundation has a medium coverage and doesn't block my pores and cause breakouts as long as i wash it off when i go to bed. It is quite long lasting but i find it doesn't really last the whole day so I often use either the MAC face primer or the Bare Minerals gel primer and i find they both work really well with this foundation. The only thing I will say is that it has a strange smell to it that kind of reminds me of wall paint or acrylic paint. I also found myself quite disappointed when I opened the box, as it does not have a pump which can be quite annoying and awkward when it comes to application. So I was disappointed as in the past I have had the MAC pro longwear liquid foundation and I love the pump on that one. I think this is a really good price for a good product, even though I got mine at the duty free shop at the airport I would of still payed the full price for this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Suhatyaevans

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to finally get this product after chasing after my shade forever that was always out of stock! When i first tried it, I loved it. It gave my skin such a lovely dewy, immaculate finish. However the cons were the aftermath of this.

Since its so high coverage, it definately clogged up my pores. I broke out so badly within the first day itself and now I have it sitting perfectly new and untouched on my makeup shelf. It took me a full week to rid my face of the major breakout.

I then let my sister use it, she has rather dry skin. I thought it would work better on her however yet again MAC disappointed me. it was so thick and would not blend out on her skin and looked really patchy and flaky that she immediately washed it off!

So in conclusion i would say that although i love MAC, this foundation was rather of a fluke to me. And paying $51 SGD for this and not having a pump for my foundation? Quite a turn off. Save your money girls i wish I had.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by tanny1

I like the coverage it gives which is medium to full. It doesn't give off a really cakey look its quite a flawless finish and is also matte so its good for us oily monsters. However that's where the pros stop. I am an nc44 but the shade is so off and that is supposed to be the closest shade for me. I have yellow undertones in my skin I feel like the foundation tone is just too warm. I actually believe mac do not cater to medium and dark skin tones. Id buy it again because I do like the finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Chiquitica55

I love this foundation ! Definitely HG status ! But it is a little heavy therefore I sometimes mix it with my moisturizer if I'm going about doing errands or that sort of thing .. But it's a great foundation and definitely long lasting when paired up with the Macs Studio fix powder !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by itsEmmaTime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

For me this foundation is verging on HG status!
I had never owned a mac foundation before and generally stuck to drugstore ones, but after what seemed to be never ending failed attempts of trying to find foundations pale enough for me I finally decided to take a step up.

I was originally colour matched to nw13, luckily I only got a sample of that because that was definitely too dark, so I ended up buying nw10. This colour is pretty much perfect for me and that's rare for me to find because I'm very very pale so I was already really excited just based on the colour.
At first I thought it was going to be a bit too pink, usually because most foundations for very fair skin are always very pink, which I hate, but this foundation is actually very neutral toned which is perfect for me.

I really love the coverage it provides, it's medium but very buildable, so those days when I don't mind my freckles showing I just throw on one layer, but then I can build that up for the days when I want them covered a bit more. The finish is just gorgeous! Not matte and not dewy, just a lovely natural finish. I don't really find it to be too heavy on the skin, nor has it ever caused me to break out which is great!
The staying power of this foundation is great! It lasts all day and still looks pretty good at the end of it!
I know a lot of people hate the smell of this foundation but I actually kind of like it lol

The packaging is not great... it's just a bottle and a lid, quite like revlon colourstay, you can buy a pump for it but I don't see why it doesn't just come with the pump attached instead.

Overall it's a great foundation, the coverage is great, the finish is great and there is a huge colour selection. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by sloquitaa

This product is truly amazing. I got matched up with NC42 and the yellow undertone on my medium brown skin, works to perfection. Yeah it smells like paint and the packaging can be improved, but overall it's provided a flawless coverage which I love. MAC creators are geniuses!