OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 8/4/2011 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I saw this color on the shelf at my local JC Penney and I thought to myself, "Hmm, that's a cute color!" I wound up buying it and I have not be disappointed! The color is almost like a hot pink, but it's creamy and not as "hot" as people would believe. I absolutely love it and it's a great color for spring and summer. Goes well with just about any skin tone and well worth the price, despite it being a bit expensive. My only problem is that it has a tendency to dent, but that might just be more about not finding the right top coat yet. But yes, I approve of this polish and I'll definitely get it again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really disappointed with this colour because it does not look like a warm coral-ish pink. It turned out to be a very daring hot pink and does not look very good on my fingers. I don't have anything against hot pink, but it just isnt right for me. Staying power is great though, just like all other OPI colours.

on 7/31/2011 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is one of my favorite colors for a summer pedicure. It's a bright pink with a cream finish (no shimmer). I will repurchase when I run out.

on 7/31/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my very favorite nail polish color shade for the Spring & Summer months. Looks lovely against my tan skin. Its a slightly coral hot pink shade. This OPI nail polish applies like a dream and you only need two coats. Love it! I'm on my second bottle.

on 7/26/2011 12:16:00 PM

This is one of my favorite color nailpolishes. I bought it on a whim after seeing Meganheartsmakeup wearing it on youtube. Looks amazing on even my fair skin. Will definitely repurchase!

on 7/26/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Very underwhelmed with this polish. I purchased it based solely on the reviews here. I'm an NC20/25 and Strawberry Margarita is very blah on me. Leaves a very shiny finish which some may like, and application is easy with no streaking and only needs about 2 coats to look opaque. The colour is almost exactly like Elephantastic Pink but MUCH warmer toned, whilst EP is a lot cooler. I don't think this colour looks as good as EP on my skintone. Very dupeable and overpriced. A slightly muted hot pink is all it is. I will not repurchase.

on 7/26/2011 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a fun hot pink nail polish that brightens your mood instantly! I wear this on my fingers and my toes for a summery feel. It's very opaque and 2 coats is all you need. People have asked me what I was wearing on my nails because they loved the colour so much!! I will def repurchase this one!

on 7/5/2011 5:49:00 PM

This is one of my go-to polish colors. Especially for my toes!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hm.... I was a little disappointed. kind of one of those shades that looks way better online and in the bottle (IMO)
Definitely not a color that looks good on my nails... guess I'm so used to white shades...
but I'm going to try it with 2 shades on my toes.... hope it looks cute... because all the swatches do.

on 7/4/2011 7:09:00 PM

I love this nailpolish! It so pretty on toes but not so pretty on fingers (at least for me). It's a perfect summer color, especially with a tan :)

Popular Polishes