October 21, 2014 | 1937 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Aiglon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fun hot pink nail polish that brightens your mood instantly! I wear this on my fingers and my toes for a summery feel. It's very opaque and 2 coats is all you need. People have asked me what I was wearing on my nails because they loved the colour so much!! I will def repurchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by danammelvin

This is one of my go-to polish colors. Especially for my toes!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Saschamybella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hm.... I was a little disappointed. kind of one of those shades that looks way better online and in the bottle (IMO)
Definitely not a color that looks good on my nails... guess I'm so used to white shades...
but I'm going to try it with 2 shades on my toes.... hope it looks cute... because all the swatches do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by miniemouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this nailpolish! It so pretty on toes but not so pretty on fingers (at least for me). It's a perfect summer color, especially with a tan :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by sarbear5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this nailpolish! i'm actually wearing it on my nails right now. The polish is a bright pink/coral shade perfect for summer and it's perfectly opaque in 2 coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by maneandchic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite hot pink color looks great on my caramel skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Loopachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This runs a little more of a hot pink on me than it looks in the pictures. I tried this on my fingernails, but I think it's a little too daring for me. I do, however, really like it on the toes. It adds a nice pop of color against nude or black sandals.

I recommend this if you like bright colors, and I think it would be a good summer color. It also seems to be pretty chip resistant, even without touching up the top coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yeah yeah, I love it.. this is an amazing summer color, very fresh color and im getting many many compliments :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by kdmass

Love this shade! At 26, I'm a little wary of "hot pinks"; they remind me of when I was in high school. But this shade is great. It's not too juvenille, and looks great on my fair skin. I love this color for spring/summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

This is one of my all time favorite polishes. The color, an opaque slightly bright warm pink (like a corally pink), is beautiful! The formula is OPI at its best - easy to use, nonstreaky, 2 coats does it. It's a springy color and works well on toes and on tips too.