December 21, 2014 | 1910 users online

Self Tanners - Lancome - Flash Bronzer Tinted Leg Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by raquel_isabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good color that doesn't leave me orange or rusty; leaves a subtle sheen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2006 12:37:00 AM More reviews by GraceQ

The BEST body tanner hands down! Imparts a beautifully natural bronze color with shimmer right away as the tanning agents get to work to give a lasting tan. The shimmery bronze is so beautiful that I use it before I go out to give my skin a glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by redpenk

This is the best self-tanner I've found...it smells nice, looks BROWN, not orange, and has a tiny bit of shimmer and color that helps you apply evenly. It drys pretty fast as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sampayne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best self-tanner I have ever used. It goes on easily, doesn't smell at all!! and leaves my legs incredibly soft with a natural-looking, even tan. It is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 4:48:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a fan, I definitely agree with the other positive reviews. It has a subtle color so you can see where its uneven if you mess up, so there are never streaks in the finished product. I am very sinful and disobey Lancome's suggestion that I should limit use to my legs and love it all over, esp if I am feeling a lil bloated or something, I like to think that an extra coat on the abs and sides of the waist visually miraculously takes a couple pounds off ;) great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2006 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ErinElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I won this product in a Lancome gift basket raffle, and I love it! I'd never tried a self tanner before because of all the stories I'd heard about people's skin turning orange and/or streaky. However, once I was told how wonderful this stuff was by someone who was pale and didn't work for Lancome, I figured I'd give it a shot. I am really impressed! My once-pasty legs are now a believable light tan and look really nice. I'll definitely buy this once I run out of my free tube of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 3:27:00 AM More reviews by oopsa_daisies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample size off ebay and I think its fantastic! I don't have to worry about streaks or anything, just make sure that I rub it on evenly on my legs. It smells a bit like shampoo IMO, and is quite strong for the first day of application. It also has a shimmer to it. I need to apply twice to get my desired colour, but it doesn't bother me, this means I'm able to control the degree of colour. Definately will purchase full size when the sample runs out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2005 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lisaf6501

I was in the market for a new self-tanner and decided to try this one based on the reviews. I originally wanted to try Clarins since I love their Liquid Bronze for my face, but I recently moved and Clarins is not available in the boonies (I know I could get it online, but it's just not as fun as going to the counters to pick one out). Dillard's had a GWP for Lancome, so I decided to go on down and get it. To me, there are 3 very important aspects of a self-tanner: color, scent, and the length of time said color will last. Here's the Flash Bronzer rundown:
Color: The color this gel gives is very nice, not too dark, but dark enough that you can tell you've done something. It's tinted so you can see where you've put it. It also has tiny shimmers in it, but I don't find them to be over the top. Anyway, I put it on at night, so I can shower the sparkles off in the morning before work. The color isn't yellowy, like some I've tried in the past. It's a very believable light bronze. Also has not stained my sheets.
Scent: This is definitely one of the best smelling self-tanners I've tried. It sort of has an herbally smell to it, to me, but it's not overpowering or offensive. I'm VERY sensitive to scent, so this is important.
Longevity of tan: Great lasting power. I found this ST has lasted for about 4 days before I noticed any fading. What fading I did see was very uniform. I do make sure to moisturize daily, though; I think that helps a lot.
Overall, this is a GREAT self-tanner. It's a little bit expensive at $28.50 for 5 ounces, but the tan it gives me is well worth it. Just try to get it when Lancome does their GWP. Oh, and you definitely don't have to use this just for your legs! I use it all over. Happy tanning!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2005 11:41:00 AM More reviews by SwedishGirl26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This one gives a really beautiful/luxurious/glimmering tan! I actually sometimes use this on my face too, just because of the nice glitter in it! Gives a kind of "J.Lo.-look", with that perfect tan & perfect glow!! For me, a Self Tan HAS to be a gel like this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2005 10:41:00 AM More reviews by clare118

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i loved this product!! i used it on holiday, my legs are the hardest area of my body to tan, so i put this on my legs every night before i went out and had lovely tanned shimmery legs. its tinted so its completely fool proof and doesnt take ages to dry. The only negatives are that it does tend to rub of in the shower and also can look a bit orange in daylight! perfect on dull pale legs for a night out. would definately reccomend