April 19, 2014 | 1936 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a little while ago after seeing it reviewed on many hair care sites. The ladies were raving away about this product so I was curious to see what the big deal was. This leave-in did NOTHING to my hair whatsoever. No shine, sits on the top layer of the hair shaft, difficult to comb and even brush in the hair, and it's sticky. Gross. The only pleasant thing about this product is the scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My hair has been pretty dry since my last highlight, so I thought a leave-in conditioning product would be key. I have short, thick, wavy/curly that has a tendency to frizz. This product certainly made my hair feel soft and smooth when applied to my wet strands, however, when my hair dried it became pouff-ier with this product. When I try to style my hair is just looks bleh. I will not finish this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by christinadanise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh. That's really all I can say about this stuff. It leaves my hair looking very dried out. I got this for less than $2 with a coupon. I used it about three years ago for a little while and I was hoping that the new formula would be different than the older one (which also did nothing for my hair). Slightly different, in the terms that my hair is easier to brush out after I wash this crap out. Does it make my hair easier to style? No, not at all. Does it "condition" my hair? Barely. Not to mention, the once you're about halfway done with the bottle, the rest of the product becomes harder and harder to dispense and the cap is always clogged. I guess I'll just throw this crap in my hair when I shove it into a bun for work or just laying around the house, but I won't be repurchasing it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by annieoakly

This isn't my favorite leave on conditioner.... if I use this everyday my hair gets dried out!!! Ir if I use to much product my ends look and feel fried!!!! But is was only 3 dollars so no big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Seannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is actually really good. I have medium-thick curly hair and I like to apply this when my hair is still a bit damp. It moisturizes and controls my frizz without making my hair greasy. It has been a life-saver in these drying winter months. I like the packaging since you can control the amount of product you want. If you are looking for a good leave-in conditioner and you are on a budget this is a great product to look into since you can generally find it for under 5$ and you get 300ml of product. I will not be repurchasing for the simple reason that I would like to try other leave-in conditioners.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really isn't a bad product, it just seems pretty useless. My hair is thick, slightly coarse and curly. I blow it out with a round brush regularly. I really don't find this leave-in conditioner very moisturizing. It didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or heavy, but it was slightly waxy. If it works for you then you're lucky since it's such a huge amount for the price. I have found other leave-in conditioners that work much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

This used to be my HG until I found other products that work better. The scent is classic Fructis, and I'm a Garnier Fructis scent ho. It did smooth a lot of frizz but not all of it. I don't like the pop top container, I'd prefer a tube. I'm still using up my last container of this - I use it on days that I let my hair air dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by nataliefrye7

I love this product! I have very dry, frizzy, thick, wavy hair, and NOTHING would ever control it after I got out of the shower. This leave in conditoner however, made my waves not freak out! my hair actually stay like I wanted it to, and it made my hair pretty soft. The only down fall is that if you use to much it will leave a slight weird feeling to your hair. Overall, wonderful!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this at my drugstore after my hair started getting split ends from heat damage. This leave-in moisturizes slightly, but I don't think it makes a huge difference for my hair. This can make your hair feel and look greasy if you put too much in. I think it works best on damp hair before blow drying. It has a pleasant fruity scent. I wouldn't repurchase though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot. It is not the best leave-in conditioner, but it does the job for a really reasonable price. If you have curly hair that is also damaged or dry, this will be great. If your hair tends to get weighed down by conditioner skip this one. I use it maybe once or twice a week, not everyday, as it is really moisturizing so there's no need to over do it.