September 30, 2014 | 1951 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara does what it says: Defines lashes. It goes on with no clumps, does not flake and separates lashes well. The one thing I do not like is that while applying, it makes my eyes sting, but that fades as soon as it dries. If you can afford this, it is a fantastic product. However, I do not feel it's ENOUGH head and shoulders above almost-as-good products like LOreal Voluminous and Clinique to justify the price. EDIT: I decided this wasn't that great after I tried Clinique High Impact which I like better and is cheaper so I downgraded to 3 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this stuff was amazing until I discovered Loreal Voluminous Million, which is the drugstore equivalent of Definicils, but might actually be a little better. Anyway, this is a wet formula that works great to define and lengthen lashes. It doesn't hold curl particularly well, so one lippie off for that. The packaging also cracked on me, so one lippie off for that. It's also very expensive for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by oliviarosie

I love this product! Instead of using it as my sole mascara, I use it after I have used my drugstore mascara. It adds extra length and really accentuates my eyes. I got this as a sample, therefore, price is not affected my review. I do recommend this product because it adds volume and length to otherwise limp lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Catet91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The brush on this mascara is great for bottom lashes but just caused my top lashes to get clumpy and stick together. Then after trying to fix them they looked thin and spidery :( wont be purchasing this again which is a disappointment because I really wanted to like this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I love this mascara! It gives length and volume, it's super black, it never smudges or flakes, and it coats each lash evenly in one layer (it does that better than any mascara I've tried before)! However it it quite pricey but worth the splurge every once and a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by hernana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used this mascara off and on for many, many years. I'm using it currently, and it is not a bad product, but hasn't exactly swept me off my feet (what mascara does?). I like it best when the tube is first opened; for some reason it thickens more naturally then. The tube I'm using right now is about halfway done, and occassionally I have to really work to not have spidery lashes. It lengthens and thickens, but sometimes it requires work to move the product around on your lashes until it gives the lengthening and thickening effect rather than the stubby heavy effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by balekjia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to mascara since Max Factor's 2000 calorie mascara was discontinued in the US. I like the overall look and that it does not smudge. But has anyone else noticed that the formula does not seem to last as long as it used to? After a few hours my lashes look bare. Plus $28 for mascara is steep. Starting to look for a less-expensive drugstore option.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by gallen72

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unimpressed - I purchased the waterproof formula which irritated my eyes ( I wear contact lenses) but my disappointment was really based on the fact that this mascara did nothing to add volume or length to my 52 yr. old aging lashes. I've gotten better results from drugstore Brand Loreal's Voluminous and Loreal's Telescope mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a sample and Im glad because I didn't have to waste money on this. I did not like this because it clumped up my lashes and just didn't compliment them. I now use it on my bottom lashes because I don't want to waste it but I will definitely not be buying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by bnwhite93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this mascara! I have the waterproof kind and this stuff does not budge which is fabulous for the humid summer. I pair this with cils booster and my lashes always look amazingly long and separated. Quick and easy application without looking like I have spider legs for lashes! I definitely recommend that every woman have this mascara in their make up bag!