July 29, 2014 | 1810 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by sw1123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was tossing up between springsheen and peachykeen and ended up buying peachykeen. I liked it but then ended up swapping it for springsheen and I LOVE it! Best blush ever! MAC in australia is expensive (41 bucks) but I feel like its worth it since most of them last ages.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

On my Asian NC30 skin (yellow undertones), this shows up as a beautiful bronze/peach glow. It looks very peach/orange in the pan, but it's not orange at all when applied. Springsheen is warmer, more peach/bronze and less shimmer. Orgasm is great for going out paired with pink lippies and I prefer Springsheen for everyday paired with warm peach/pink lippies. I do have to layer this on for more pop on the cheeks. The one CON is that it doesn't last as long as other blushes. Not sure why since I've never had an issue with blush staying on all day and through a workout. Oh well:) I indicated "no" for repurchase because I prefer a blush with a bit more pop!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by kimigirl14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this a bit too pink on me, but on days when I look tired, it really helps "awaken" my face. Its good, but I probably would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by tring010

Gorgeous dusky pink colour with gold flecks. The finish is sheertone shimmer so expect a lot of shimmer on your cheeks. I personally really like this but shimmer does emphasise pores so that's something to remember. This was my first MAC blush and a colour I think would suit most skin tones. Excellent staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally I got this beautiful blush! I'm so glad I did its ABSOLUTLY .MACNIFICENT my skin has been looking so dull and was lacking that glow and this has totally renewed it. Its a beautiful pink peach blush with gold shimmer undertones that are not glittery at all it looks completely natural its as if I'm not wearing any blush at all.I'm becoming a total mac fan and I'm going to start collecting all these babies as their blushes are all outstanding love love this blush!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by annalynne

My first Mac blush! It's a pinkish coral color with lots of gold shimmer. I like this blush, but it tends to look a little purple on my skin sometimes. Maybe it's just my skin tone.

I expected Mac blushes to have a good staying power, but apparently not. The color disappears after about 4-5 hours. But I would definitely still repurchase because I love the color selection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I'm not a huge fan of MAC in general, their color selection in everything they sell is second to none, and finding flattering colors is so easy. I purchased this because I was looking for a true peach blush without any obvious pink undertones, and that's what I got. It complements my medium olive skin very well, and the shimmer is flattering, not over the top. This is very easy to wear, although the staying power isn't as good as my Lancome Blush Subtil blushes, which I've been wearing for years. I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 6:31:00 AM More reviews by brbrbr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A great shade. As someone with already very red cheeks, I dont generally wear blush as I try my hardest to cover my own blushing, but this product enticed me. Its a nice peachy pink with very fine, not-at-all frosty or obvious gold shimmer. Even so, it doesnt look "hot" when applied. Id say it is almost half way between cool and warm, and looks great on a number of my friends with different skintones. A wonderful product. Would recommend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by SarahsSimplicity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

The perfect blusher. I went to the Mac counter on a holiday and met a lovely man whom convinced me, after persisting that i wanted a matte blush, that shimmer is fun, and not as scary as some may think.
i fell in love with this blush at first application. its colour is natural and compliments my skin tone. love love love it! just ordered another online (as i hit pan! eeeep i cant bear the thought of running out).
also, it lasts a fairly long time for everyday use..its small packaging decieving for 42 dollars. i am keen to try other shimmer tones now, but will stick with springsheen as my HG of blushes!
all i can say, give shimmer a go! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by violetsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I have naturally rosy skin on my cheeks so I don't ever need to buy blush. But when I want to use a blush that replicates a natural rosiness, I always keep Springsheen on hand. It's not fake, over-glittery, unnatural, or harsh. It is a delicate and natural pink that replicates the exact rosiness on my own skin. My friends all had to buy it once one of them tried it on, and now it's a staple to them. :)