MAC Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

4.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is my favourite MAC brush that I've bought so far. It looks scary in the pan but comes out such a beautiful colour on my face and it gives me a really nice glow (without looking glittery) that the matte blushes can't do for me. In my opinion a highlighter is not really needed when using this blush, nor is a contour - it's just the perfect all round colour to put along the cheekbones for the perfect look.

It's much more pigmented than my other MAC blushes too, another reason why I love it.

I'm pretty fair, about a Mac NC20 and I love this blush! I've tried many other blushes but I always come back to this. It looks a little dark in the pan but it looks so gorgeous on my skin. I always get so many compliments on my blusher when I wear this out. Its a little expensive where I live, but I think its worth the price tag. I love it so much I hardly use anything else, its my everyday go-to blush. I've finished my first one and I'm already on my second one. :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I just bought this blush today and I love it. It seems to be compared to Nars Orgasm blush, but imo it is way better! I have Orgasm and I have used it quite frequently in the past, but it is glittery- not too glittery, but the particles in it are definitely larger than shimmer. I love Nars blushes bc you need very little to get payoff, but orgasm is not like the rest of their blushes, you need to work hard to pack it on. I immediately thought of orgasm when I saw springsheen in the mall today- it's a light peachy-pink that looks ideal for a natural flush look. and it goes on like a dream! you need only tap your brush once or twice, depending on how much color you want, and apply the smooth finely milled powder. The color is beautiful and the application is like butter. I can see myself wearing this blush through spring and summer. if you're a fan of an "illuminated" effect (created by shades like MAC sunbasque and NARS luster) then you will love this blush!!

I bought this product because the girl working there recommended it to me as a peachy colored blush for my fair skintone and I absolutely love it. It`s a very nice natural looking peach without looking crazy or not right. Sometimes I have a hard time pulling of peach colors because I`m so pale and fair with dark hair but I love this blush! The price isn`t too bad and the packaging is just normal everyday Mac. I would recommend this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The best blush Ive ever tried from MAC. Im yellow undertoned and its very natural looking on your skin.... My HG blush

This shade is versatile and doubles up as an eye-shadow brilliantly. This has been one of my absolute favourite blushes, not too pink or orange and no glitter...just a beautiful gleam of golden apricot which always worked well for daily wear and various looks. I found that it perks up my complexion with minimal make-up on lips and brows- a great casual routine.

I wore this daily until it ran out and am definitely repurchasing in the near future. MAC is more expensive in Australia but this blush stays on until I'm ready to remove it; the fine powder is very easy to blend and control.

I adore the unique colour, before this I used Benetint religiously but I switch to this when I don't want a pink/rosy look.

Judging by the cost-per-wear (and I'm finished with my first one) it is excellent value for money.

I was tossing up between springsheen and peachykeen and ended up buying peachykeen. I liked it but then ended up swapping it for springsheen and I LOVE it! Best blush ever! MAC in australia is expensive (41 bucks) but I feel like its worth it since most of them last ages.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

On my Asian NC30 skin (yellow undertones), this shows up as a beautiful bronze/peach glow. It looks very peach/orange in the pan, but it's not orange at all when applied. Springsheen is warmer, more peach/bronze and less shimmer. Orgasm is great for going out paired with pink lippies and I prefer Springsheen for everyday paired with warm peach/pink lippies. I do have to layer this on for more pop on the cheeks. The one CON is that it doesn't last as long as other blushes. Not sure why since I've never had an issue with blush staying on all day and through a workout. Oh well:) I indicated "no" for repurchase because I prefer a blush with a bit more pop!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I found this a bit too pink on me, but on days when I look tired, it really helps "awaken" my face. Its good, but I probably would not repurchase.

Gorgeous dusky pink colour with gold flecks. The finish is sheertone shimmer so expect a lot of shimmer on your cheeks. I personally really like this but shimmer does emphasise pores so that's something to remember. This was my first MAC blush and a colour I think would suit most skin tones. Excellent staying power.

Top Rated MAC Products