November 27, 2014 | 1487 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by FeminineCharm

This shade is versatile and doubles up as an eye-shadow brilliantly. This has been one of my absolute favourite blushes, not too pink or orange and no glitter...just a beautiful gleam of golden apricot which always worked well for daily wear and various looks. I found that it perks up my complexion with minimal make-up on lips and brows- a great casual routine.

I wore this daily until it ran out and am definitely repurchasing in the near future. MAC is more expensive in Australia but this blush stays on until I'm ready to remove it; the fine powder is very easy to blend and control.

I adore the unique colour, before this I used Benetint religiously but I switch to this when I don't want a pink/rosy look.

Judging by the cost-per-wear (and I'm finished with my first one) it is excellent value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by sw1123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was tossing up between springsheen and peachykeen and ended up buying peachykeen. I liked it but then ended up swapping it for springsheen and I LOVE it! Best blush ever! MAC in australia is expensive (41 bucks) but I feel like its worth it since most of them last ages.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

On my Asian NC30 skin (yellow undertones), this shows up as a beautiful bronze/peach glow. It looks very peach/orange in the pan, but it's not orange at all when applied. Springsheen is warmer, more peach/bronze and less shimmer. Orgasm is great for going out paired with pink lippies and I prefer Springsheen for everyday paired with warm peach/pink lippies. I do have to layer this on for more pop on the cheeks. The one CON is that it doesn't last as long as other blushes. Not sure why since I've never had an issue with blush staying on all day and through a workout. Oh well:) I indicated "no" for repurchase because I prefer a blush with a bit more pop!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by kimigirl14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this a bit too pink on me, but on days when I look tired, it really helps "awaken" my face. Its good, but I probably would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by tring010

Gorgeous dusky pink colour with gold flecks. The finish is sheertone shimmer so expect a lot of shimmer on your cheeks. I personally really like this but shimmer does emphasise pores so that's something to remember. This was my first MAC blush and a colour I think would suit most skin tones. Excellent staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally I got this beautiful blush! I'm so glad I did its ABSOLUTLY .MACNIFICENT my skin has been looking so dull and was lacking that glow and this has totally renewed it. Its a beautiful pink peach blush with gold shimmer undertones that are not glittery at all it looks completely natural its as if I'm not wearing any blush at all.I'm becoming a total mac fan and I'm going to start collecting all these babies as their blushes are all outstanding love love this blush!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by annalynne

This was my first ever MAC blush. It's a pinkish coral shade with lots of gold shimmer. I'm an NC25 and I don't think this looks flattering on me. It would probably be better on darker skin tones. I would repurchase but not in this shade

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I'm not a huge fan of MAC in general, their color selection in everything they sell is second to none, and finding flattering colors is so easy. I purchased this because I was looking for a true peach blush without any obvious pink undertones, and that's what I got. It complements my medium olive skin very well, and the shimmer is flattering, not over the top. This is very easy to wear, although the staying power isn't as good as my Lancome Blush Subtil blushes, which I've been wearing for years. I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 6:31:00 AM More reviews by brbrbr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A great shade. As someone with already very red cheeks, I dont generally wear blush as I try my hardest to cover my own blushing, but this product enticed me. Its a nice peachy pink with very fine, not-at-all frosty or obvious gold shimmer. Even so, it doesnt look "hot" when applied. Id say it is almost half way between cool and warm, and looks great on a number of my friends with different skintones. A wonderful product. Would recommend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by SarahsSimplicity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

The perfect blusher. I went to the Mac counter on a holiday and met a lovely man whom convinced me, after persisting that i wanted a matte blush, that shimmer is fun, and not as scary as some may think.
i fell in love with this blush at first application. its colour is natural and compliments my skin tone. love love love it! just ordered another online (as i hit pan! eeeep i cant bear the thought of running out).
also, it lasts a fairly long time for everyday use..its small packaging decieving for 42 dollars. i am keen to try other shimmer tones now, but will stick with springsheen as my HG of blushes!
all i can say, give shimmer a go! :D