Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother Cooling Hydragel SPF20

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like this. I have it in "Glaze" and it looks really pretty and shiny. I love the cooling sensation it gives. And you can't beat SPF 20! I wear this stuff all the time.

on 2/27/2008 6:18:00 AM

This is my daily staple lip gloss. It stays on for a fair amount of time, isn't sticky or goopy, and it really feels moisturizing. Plus I love that it has SPF20! My only complaint - some of the colors seem to be runnier/have a different consistency than the other colors. I use "Glaze", which is the darkest color, and its less runny than the others. Also I wish they would make a different line of this lip gloss with more obvious colors, as none of them really show up much.

on 2/23/2008 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the taste of this!
It gives my lips a nice cooling feeling
However, it is a bit thick so I have to spread it around so avoid having goopy looking lips.
This seems to dissapear after a short while so I have to apply often.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I Love this Lip Gloss especially for the winter days..since my lips easily chap, i just put some of this on and it relieves my lips. I like all the colors I'll use any of them. Im not to BIG on having a Bright Color on My lips.. so This Shear Color Tint is just perfect for me. Although, the only issue I have is that it is a bit thick, but hey thats the reason I use it for the winter. I absolutely recommend this to everyone!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in the darkest shade, "Glaze," I think. Even so the tint is quite minimal, but I could tell from the way it looked in the package that this would be the case, so no hard feelings. As far as clear lipgloss goes, this one is GREAT. Pleasant fruity scent, very creamy and emollient feel, lasts several hours, and is absolutely not sticky. It reminds me of Aquaphor, but more glamorously packaged and glossier. The little menthol burst upon application is fun, but hardly in the realm of Carmex or Burt's Bees. I took off one lippie because I wore this in 8-degree Chicago cold today and after 20 minutes, my lips turned frosty white! There is something about the sunscreen that reacts with the cold to produce icky frosty Wite-Out lips! Otherwise, a clear gloss + sunscreen is a great idea.

on 12/31/2007 1:47:00 PM

LOVEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT!
This product is fabulous!! Love the thickness, the colour choices, not too sticky & feels great as it cools. I found though, that the tint of the gloss was there..subtle but it did give a little colour. Which is exactly what I needed...its a bit pricey but well worth it. I've already bought it in Gleam & Shine and plan to get as many as I can.

on 12/24/2007 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this lipgloss! the texture and color is wonderful and its an extra plus that its spf :) would definately buy again!

on 12/18/2007 11:54:00 AM

This is a nice change from color juices... these dont have any pigment but they're so moisturizing and shiny. I have gleam. & the cool feeling is nice but doesn't burn at all. and it's really good for the winter. My lips stay chapped but this makes them so soft, no more crusties from the CJs... I like the color of those but the clear in these is fine. and i can reaply as i need cuz I dont need a mirror to see what im doin like i usually do cuz I wear really light pink opaque gloss that I really gotta blend. love this stuff, its fab

on 12/9/2007 4:14:00 PM

I love this gloss. Feels nice and is a bit sticky.

on 9/28/2007 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really good, drugstore-brand, SPF gloss. Nice shine, nice feel. Have it in "Shine" and like how there's no real color when applied. In addition to having the sun protection factor, it makes my lips soft. Couldn't ask for more from a product in this price-range.

Recommended for Medium Skin