New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/20/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I liked this when I bought it - It was cheap and a good idea for someone unsure what their ideal blush color was.

I used it for about three months before the powder exploded. I think this is why (in addition to the ingredients - I'm picky about using talc-free mineral powders) I did not repurchase.

Would make a great all-over brighter a la benefit dandelion, although this powder is by no means a dupe.

on 2/17/2011 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I looooove this blush ! The color is rosy and matches my skin well. I have dry skin and unlike most powders it doesnt really dry my cheeks out. The only problem I have is that if I put too much on it can look powdery and fake, but that's most powders anyways. This is definitely a product worth trying !

on 2/15/2011 12:25:00 AM

I like this blush a lot. I was skeptical but I actually reach for this over my MAC blush for daily use! It gives my face some definition and a little light rosy color without looking weird. I have NC20 ish skin, so if you're fair and wear cooler toned blushes, this could work for you...and if not it's only 3$.

on 2/14/2011 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I been eyeing this for years, but thought it might be a little too overly barbie pink stawberrytartish color on my nc42 skintone. Well, I got it because CVS had a sale. I got home and stared at it under a bright light and notice some micro shimmer. I got excited because in regular light it looks flat and matte. Suddenly it didn't seem boring to me. It does have a little dimension. I applied it with a fluffy brush...And its the most gorgeous sheer pink color that absolutely glows. It's not shimmery at all on my skin. Its so natural looking and can be built up. Very nice. Very natural looking! Goes on matte, but not flat!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product about ten months ago and since there's so much product in the pan, I figure it will last me a while longer. I don't find this blush to be as shimmery as everyone else, nor has the packaging been a problem. I did drop it once, but it only resulted in a small chuck of blush falling off, which I don't think is a huge deal. I've used this blush in the traditional way (using all of the colors together) which gives me a nice, natural pink glow, but I find that I'm absolutely in love with the peachy-coral shade, which I like to apply on its own. I'll probably repurchase if I ever run out because it's so cheap, but I'm also on the hunt for a blush that matches that peachy-coral color. (If you know of a good one, please let me know!)

on 1/28/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am so happy with this. I'm in love. I can't believe I never tried these Color Wheels before, I'm mad at myself! I bought this one, the peach one, and the rose one. They are all amazing. Gorgeous colors, not too shimmery, with great staying power. The only thing that I don't care for is the packaging, but I will not complain because of the super low price.

on 1/26/2011 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is one of my HG products. I have been using this blush before I ever was really into makeup. I am on my third one now and I will continue to re-purchase for as long as they continue to be made. I love that all the colors create a nice pinky glow that's natural but adds nice color to my face. It blends very nicely and I also love that there is no shimmer in this! I'm not a huge fan on blushes with shimmer. I use this product almost everyday and especially if I have shimmery or dramatic eyeshadow. It's a must-have in your collection. I swear you will get lots of use out of it. :)

EDIT: Although I have loved this blush for years, now that I'm older and trying more makeup, I have found new favorites and no longer feel the need to use this. However, it's still a great blush to have and I think every young girl just starting out with makeup should have it!

on 1/21/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I like using this on my cheeks because it gives me a nice flush without being too pink or brown. It's super affordable and you get quite a bit! Can't really say anything bad about it :)

on 12/27/2010 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I usually don't wear blush but this gives me a nice rosy glow without any shimmer. Plus the price is right. The packaging could be improved but what do you expect for a $3 product?

on 12/27/2010 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great blush! I've used it over both MMU and liquid foundation and it gives a lovely natural pink flush -- as if I had just been outside on a crisp day.