August 23, 2014 | 1885 users online

Blush - New York Color - Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by CherylDavid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so happy with this. I'm in love. I can't believe I never tried these Color Wheels before, I'm mad at myself! I bought this one, the peach one, and the rose one. They are all amazing. Gorgeous colors, not too shimmery, with great staying power. The only thing that I don't care for is the packaging, but I will not complain because of the super low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG products. I have been using this blush before I ever was really into makeup. I am on my third one now and I will continue to re-purchase for as long as they continue to be made. I love that all the colors create a nice pinky glow that's natural but adds nice color to my face. It blends very nicely and I also love that there is no shimmer in this! I'm not a huge fan on blushes with shimmer. I use this product almost everyday and especially if I have shimmery or dramatic eyeshadow. It's a must-have in your collection. I swear you will get lots of use out of it. :)

EDIT: Although I have loved this blush for years, now that I'm older and trying more makeup, I have found new favorites and no longer feel the need to use this. However, it's still a great blush to have and I think every young girl just starting out with makeup should have it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by XsqueegeeX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like using this on my cheeks because it gives me a nice flush without being too pink or brown. It's super affordable and you get quite a bit! Can't really say anything bad about it :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually don't wear blush but this gives me a nice rosy glow without any shimmer. Plus the price is right. The packaging could be improved but what do you expect for a $3 product?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Sooboomom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great blush! I've used it over both MMU and liquid foundation and it gives a lovely natural pink flush -- as if I had just been outside on a crisp day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

One of my favorite blushes of all time! I have been reaching for this over my nars blush lately...wow that's saying something. Gives me this perfect natural rosy glow. Theirs fine shimmers in it tht can be only seen in direct sunlight. I dab my brush once in the pan and that's enough for one cheek, then I dab again for the other side. It lasts all day on me. The other day I was out and had my makeup on for over 16 hours and my blush was still there! Totally worth the small price tag (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NYC is my favorite cheap line to just grab an item from if I am in the DS for other stuff and just feel like something new. A lot of it is crap, but they do make some decent products.

This is a very cheery pink blush. No shimmer, but not chalky at all. Staying power about the same as most blushes on me. Nice for a pretty flush of natural looking color. I like to add a little highlighter on top just to jazz it up a little, especially at night.

For the price, you can't beat it!! Packaging is awful as most have mentioned, but I never carry blush around anyway, so it doesn't make much of a difference to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by obzessd

Great blush, especially for a drugstore buy. I was a little leery at first b/c it looks like a very girlie Barbie-ish pink in the pan and I'm NC25 Asian. But it looks surprisingly pretty, plus it's nicely pigmented. The screw top lid kind of sucks, but I love the big pan that I can swirl my brush around in. I'd definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by saz

This is a nice inexpensive blush. The packaging is pretty bad - the lid doesn't twist or secure in any way and can easily crack, but I guess you get what you pay for. I love the pink color it gives my cheeks and it goes on really nicely with a big puffy brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by uthinkpink01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have had this blush for around a year and a half, and have used it everyday for that time, I just recently acquired a second blush. Even with using it every day, I've barely hit pan, only in the very middle where the the bottom of the pan is raised above the rest. I have very pale skin, and this blush gives me the prettiest rosy glow. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, which will probably be in a couple years, it lasts forever.