Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smells like air freshner :/
And the bottle is huge!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't smell any vanilla in it. I don't like the floral smell in it. Smells gross and cloying on me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this warm musky vanilla scent. I use the splash usually in the spring months usually cuz it lighter and it does seem to last. But this is still good for yr round use.

this is my 2nd favorite scent out of the secret garden collection. its a nice sweet/spicy vanilla scent, i like to wear it to family events because it reminds me of my mother, who's signature scent is amber(she gets hers form l'octaine). the staying power kind of sucks, but if you layer it with the lotion and body wash it stays.

I really enjoy this stuff, but it never seems to last on me! Its like it dissapears after i spray it ugh. I really do not like any other VS scents except this one. I cant really explain the smell.

I got it, and all of the VS Garden Sprays, as a gift for Christmas.

I cannot bear it.

For some reason, it just really smells HORRIBLE when I spray it on me.
I get headaches, dizzy spells, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

I gave it to my sister.
She sprayed it on her and it smelled really nice.
Oh well.

Just my .02

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Wouldn't recommend but on certain skin types it smells better than others. I have smelled it on other people and it smells nice. But reminds me of an old lady smell on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is like a cross between sister company BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar and Sensual Amber - sweet, vanilla, a bit of amber, and did I mention way too sweet? Fortunately, it's not too strong, but I get diabetes just smelling it. Great lasting power (5 hours or so) for a body spray. The packaging is beautiful with the deep golden liquid, sparkly gold atomizer, and the golden flower on the label. Too bad the scent is just way too much. US$9 @ victoriassecret.com.

It moisturizes not bad, but the scent is unbearible for me, too strong artificial.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Ugh, didn't like this one. I bought this because Vickies was all out of the Vanilla I usually use and in the store it smelled nice.

Got home and put it on and it smells like lightly scented tissue paper and grandma. Just a creepy weird smell.

Popular Fragrances