October 1, 2014 | 1561 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Splash

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Lisa1215

I got it, and all of the VS Garden Sprays, as a gift for Christmas.

I cannot bear it.

For some reason, it just really smells HORRIBLE when I spray it on me.
I get headaches, dizzy spells, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

I gave it to my sister.
She sprayed it on her and it smelled really nice.
Oh well.

Just my .02

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by chickatthegym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wouldn't recommend but on certain skin types it smells better than others. I have smelled it on other people and it smells nice. But reminds me of an old lady smell on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2008 7:04:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

This is like a cross between sister company BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar and Sensual Amber - sweet, vanilla, a bit of amber, and did I mention way too sweet? Fortunately, it's not too strong, but I get diabetes just smelling it. Great lasting power (5 hours or so) for a body spray. The packaging is beautiful with the deep golden liquid, sparkly gold atomizer, and the golden flower on the label. Too bad the scent is just way too much. US$9 @ victoriassecret.com.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2008 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

It moisturizes not bad, but the scent is unbearible for me, too strong artificial.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by queenlinda83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ugh, didn't like this one. I bought this because Vickies was all out of the Vanilla I usually use and in the store it smelled nice.

Got home and put it on and it smells like lightly scented tissue paper and grandma. Just a creepy weird smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by didi23

Delicious warm sensual scent can be worn year round since it's a splash. Lasts for a body splash. I don't know what the heck amber smells like but this smells like vanilla to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by tinye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i don't really think this smells much like amber... which is good, as amber usually goes straight to play doh on me. i used to love it, until the bottle spilled in my bathroom and got everywhere... then the heat kicked on and the smell infiltrated my entire apartment for a couple weeks. it got a little nauseating.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2008 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Alibear8

My old roommate wore this, and I thought it smelled nice on her so I went out and bought some.
Big mistake. Turns out, it smells alright if you get a quick whiff - but when you put this stuff on, I agree with the other reviewers, you smell like an old lady. An old lady who took a bath in her old lady perfume. This stuff definitely sticks with you all day, and sticks with everything you come into contact with. My entire closet smelled like this crap after a couple uses.
The bottle is typical for body spray, and has the usual tacky VS design on it, a picture of flowers or something. I'm glad Victoria's Secret is re-doing their packaging, because it's very dated.
I really don't like this stuff at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by VintageJeansxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been buying this for a while now, and I'm always pleased.
It is a bit strong, so for me a couple of sprays will do.
Lasts a long time and it doesn't smell "old-lady" to me. It smells
quite nice. It is actually one of my favorite perfumes out of Victoria's
Secret. Not head-aching to me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by snowflake822

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this scent when I'm going out. It's a very sexy scent! With warm vanilla, carmel and a touch of amber. It turns sweet on me and I like sweet scents. I love it I don't wear it during the day I wear love spell during the day. I don't think it smells like an old lady since I wear it and I'm not old. Rose perfumes remind me of old ladies. I love this scent!