July 30, 2014 | 2005 users online

Concealers - Za - Concealer Perfection [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by redtwistedrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product works good for me! i have really bad eye circles, and due to my sensitive skin, i have red patches on my cheeks. this concealer helps to conceal all of those imperfections! it stays throughout the day, and doesn't melt though i'm living in a hot climate here. the texture is rather creamy and thick, a small amount will go a long way. i will definitely repurchase it! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by lilyzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think this may be my hg concealer! I only use concealer for under eye circles and shade #01 does the job perfectly! (I'm NC20 for MAC studio finish). It's way better than mac's studio finish because it's much more moisturizing, looks more natural, does not settle into fine lines, and lasts the whole day! Coverage may not be as good as studio finish, but it's very good. Best of all? It cost approx. 7USD. Awesome possum!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by elwoods10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I paid $32 for this product! Many of you say you got it for $8 to $11? How? I could only find it on Ebay. So I thought it was only $23 but I was tired and did not realize had to convert over to U.S. dollars since coming from Singapore! I am so mad I paid this much for it! It better work VERY well! That is almost as much as my Touche Eclat by YSL and the reason I got Za was to save money! Ahh!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Tsuginami

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm on my 2nd tube. Got this for just S$11 at a drugstore sale. It's very decent, slightly sheer, and not for people ith super dark eye circles. It's very creamy, glides on well, and has a little yellow in it. Brightens my eye area very well. I love the packaging, all i have to do is dot it straight from the tip, and just blend and pat. Never looking overdone or creasy. Amazing, for such a low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by chiang89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer covered up my dark circles very well and most importantly, it did not break me out. It is a little hard to blend though, just that it doesn't feel too oily or dry later on.

The packaging is not so good because it is difficult to control how much gets squeezed out. Comes with practice, I suppose.

Got it at a sale and the price is fantastic. Besides, a little of this product goes a long way, otherwise it'd appear cakey. I use Shade 02 on my NC25-30 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by justinestella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a wonderful value for money product. it applies very easily, blends well and stays on decent. the only thing is that some might not like how it comes in a tube but it doesnt bother me personally. the texture of this is great, not too light (like the YSL touche eclat which i used to swear by) so you dont need to apply so much and its not too heavy/dry so that you look caked (like covermark concealor stick). this is a good product for natural everyday coverage. if u're looking for heavy duty coverage u might want to look for something heavier

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by heartadoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I would recommend using this to cover up dark eye circle as its easy to blend in and it really brightens up the eye area, but the problem with it is that it tends to get into the fine line under my eye upon usage.

Also, it does not work well on acne even though the formula is quite concentrated.
    But i will still buy this product again this product again as its extremely affordable as you only uses a very small portion every time, it cost a mere $11SGD and that it does good job covering my dark eye circle.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by veronicagee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only works for very light marks like fading scars...It's liquidy (and noist & blends well) so it's easier to apply unlike my MAC concealer which is cream based and is a little too troublesome and dry. I use only a little bit on spots so i guess it can be used for quite some time.
    The only thing i dun like is the coverage tends to be average, not impressive as MAC's, too liquidy such tt everything seems diluted

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2009 5:44:00 AM More reviews by kathline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

texture: rather creamy;but not greasy;suitable for even combinition to oily skin

coverage: feels lightweight;but provides a rather decent coverage for dark circles and blemishes

price: very afforable

packaging quality: like mentioned by someone,its very hygenic as it comes in a blue tube;u wont contaminate the rest like packinging from loreal and maybeline.just that its a little small though.

tip: squeeze a small amount on the back of your hand and use ur finger tip to mix throughly before applying it to targeted areas in dapping motions.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by aneeela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lightweight texture, blends easily and lightens the appearance of dark under eye rings for a more natural finish. Coverage is buildable. I like the hygienic squeeze tube packaging. One of the better drugstore brand concealers. My gripes - I need to build the coverage because i've got really dark under eye rings. It doesn't seem to cover the redness around the nose that well probably due to it's lightweight texture. It settled into my smile lines under the eyes after about 5 hours.